Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual (51675 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by AreaFada2: 1:40am On Nov 04, 2018
Hades2016:
So some Edo guys still mumu like dis... After them go da make mouth say them get sense pass guys in other states... Ozuo like you mumu
Talking of mumu.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by EyezofGod120: 1:41am On Nov 04, 2018
shey d guy go dey cum!!!
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by longjon: 1:47am On Nov 04, 2018
But this is the traditional religion that seunmsg and gavelslam so shamelessly promote
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by AreaFada2: 1:48am On Nov 04, 2018
Hades2016:
So some Edo guys still mumu like dis... After them go da make mouth say them get sense pass guys in other states... Ozuo like you mumu
Talking of mumu. Perhaps you should examine your self carefully first. For having lived so long in Nigeria and yet cannot tell the state those names come from.

Evans the billionaire operated in Lagos, is he Yoruba?

So by merely looking at those names you cannot tell the tribe/state those names belong to?

I will not say which state (which even a half-baked educated Nigerian should know) because his crime was not due to his tribe but the same greed that make people do armed robbery, yahoo plus, 419, push narcotics, human trafficking, kidnapping, etc. And it's no respecter of tribe.

Instead I shudder at the fact that any Nigerian of any tribe could commit such dastardly act. And that it's probably more widespread than we know.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Bakasey: 1:52am On Nov 04, 2018
I am really tired of this Edo people

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Bridget95(f): 2:09am On Nov 04, 2018
Why would a person kill the woman that gave him life and sleep with her dead body.

Chai ! This is the height of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Seahawk: 2:20am On Nov 04, 2018
Men are something else sometimes

He’s probably a nairalander.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by WetinConsignMe: 2:24am On Nov 04, 2018
We are in trouble in this country
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by DrHighchief(m): 2:39am On Nov 04, 2018
It is not all that glitters that is Gold....
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by pussyeater(m): 4:53am On Nov 04, 2018
JESUS shocked shocked shocked

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Nukilia: 4:57am On Nov 04, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
Assuming he succeeded now, Moro he will come out and be claiming On a softish Level, dragging babes with legit niggaz/Insulting legit G Niggaz that are diligent in their work...

Rot in jail boy..

The society worships people with questionable source of wealth.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by lordswill03: 5:35am On Nov 04, 2018
I don't gerrit. What exactly do they still want to investigate
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by frozen70(f): 6:07am On Nov 04, 2018
forreelinc:
grin flat head tribe don dey teach edo people bad thing

EDO have been known for evil things even before flat heads start their own
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Omega0013: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2018
What!!! shocked
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by aguh1: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2018
Am going to church. Evil men are elsewhere.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Bimpe29: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2018
That's pathetically tragic
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by jesmond3945: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2018
This is what happens when you fail to train up your kids properly, your sons would slaughter you and your daughters would bring shame on you.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by drex2050: 8:52am On Nov 04, 2018
bettercreature:
They are the same family,there is no difference between Edo people and flat headed people
What a wasted generation
so many ilitrates on NL edo state is under oduduwa republic, and for you information Lagos state falls under the purview of the Oba of Benin may sense fall on you
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Mbediogu(m): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2018
46O1CE:

The name dy somehow sef .
It’s like they’re actually flat heads that migrated to edo to develop the state

Edo has been at the center of sexual misbehavior since the time of Oba Eweka who died from syphilis. All the merchants of venereal diseases nah Edoh, so let's not blame other heads, flat or ovoid!
Italy, Libya nah dem dem! Even in Nigeria they remain undisputed champions. And their venereal infection eh, no be here o o o!
You can quote me if you are one of the Edo merchants, no problems!
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by DabuIIIT: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2018
Na dem...coneheads
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Hades2016(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
AreaFada2:

Talking of mumu. Perhaps you should examine your self carefully first. For having lived so long in Nigeria and yet cannot tell the state those names come from.

Evans the billionaire operated in Lagos, is he Yoruba?

So by merely looking at those names you cannot tell the tribe/state those names belong to?

I will not say which state (which even a half-baked educated Nigerian should know) because his crime was not due to his tribe but the same greed that make people do armed robbery, yahoo plus, 419, push narcotics, human trafficking, kidnapping, etc. And it's no respecter of tribe.

Instead I shudder at the fact that any Nigerian of any tribe could commit such dastardly act. And that it's probably more widespread than we know.
maybe you should examine yourself too bro. How can you think by killing your mum and making love to her Corp it will rain money from the sky who doesn’t that . That is not even a crime it’s called stupidity at the highest order ... Don’t come at me if you get nothing to say bro
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Hades2016(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
AreaFada2:

Talking of mumu.
go back and check the name very well before coming for me aiiiit ...
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Travel you no go green. Sit in one tiny corner dey analyse Nigeria. That name na Urhobo name .

46O1CE:

The name dy somehow sef .
It’s like they’re actually flat heads that migrated to edo to develop the state
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Greed and desperation plus stupidity

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by mechanics(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
what a wicked son, he was foolish to believe such a cheap lie from the pit of hell, how will he feel now killing his mother that gave birth to him.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Seahawk: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
It’s always been like that

maiyee:
it's gradually becoming dangerous to bear male children...
nowadays its female children that add prestige to a family... the world is really round.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by AreaFada2: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hades2016:
maybe you should examine yourself too bro. How can you think by killing your mum and making love to her Corp it will rain money from the sky who doesn’t that . That is not even a crime it’s called stupidity at the highest order ... Don’t come at me if you get nothing to say bro
Well, an argument considering the above would be useless.

But how do you think those into yahoo plus are fooled into money ritual killing are fooled into doing so? Have you been at every ritual killing process & skull mining to know "falling rain" process stupidity is not widespread? Maybe you can tell us the plausible ritual cases since you know better.
If this killer had not been caught would we have known that such a belief existed? How do you know there is ritual killing is going on right now with the belief that "money flowing like a river" into the room will suddenly appear or any such fake promise?

Anybody foolish enough to seek diabolical short cut to wealth is going to be prone to believing anything.

Now you totally refused to address your ignorance of accusing a wrong tribe of doing what a person of that tribe did not do. It shows you are not even man enough to admit your error. For that reason I can get back to you as often as I want if you keep displaying such ignorance.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Hades2016(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
AreaFada2:

Well, an argument considering the above would be useless.

But how do you think those into yahoo plus are fooled into money ritual killing are fooled into doing so? Have you been at every ritual killing process & skull mining to know "falling rain" process stupidity is not widespread? Maybe you can tell us the plausible ritual cases since you know better.
If this killer had not been caught would we have known that such a belief existed? How do you know there is ritual killing is going on right now with the belief that "money flowing like a river" into the room will suddenly appear or any such fake promise?

Anybody foolish enough to seek diabolical short cut to wealth is going to be prone to believing anything.

Now you totally refused to address your ignorance of accusing a wrong tribe of doing what a person of that tribe did not do. It shows you are not even man enough to admit your error. For that reason I can get back to you as often as I want if you keep displaying such ignorance.
bro I know your type, u call people ignorant before making point... have a good night sleep.... Tomorrow is another day and I have more important things to do, gat so much work on my desk waiting for me ..
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by AreaFada2: 8:17am On Nov 05, 2018
Hades2016:
bro I know your type, u call people ignorant before making point... have a good night sleep.... Tomorrow is another day and I have more important things to do, gat so kmuch work on my desk waiting for me ..
Good that you have job. I hope you do it with more courage and wisdom than you displayed here.
No, you do not know my type. I had my education and working for decades now in an environment where wanton display of prejudice even on social media can cost you dearly. Irrespective of how many degrees you have and how important your job or status is. Just to let you know since you mentioned job first.
Re: Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual by GrowUpBoys: 5:27am On Nov 06, 2018
bettercreature:
They are the same family,there is no difference between Edo people and flat headed people
What a wasted generation

You mean you and your entire hypocritical damned cursed generations of the real ancient flat heads. Dan Iska! Shege Yaro! Son of a witch! Unfortunately your useless father used all the condoms he had that day on his ashawos and forgot to use any leftover on your useless mother. Thou are the wasted generation/sperm/egg. Everybody who celebrated your birth then are nothing but pathetic loosers today...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Pope Paul Impregnates His 15-year-old House Help (Photo) / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.