Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Exposing The Errors In Reno Omokris Argument On Buharis Waec Issue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposing The Errors In Reno Omokris Argument On Buharis Waec Issue (680 Views)

Reno Omokris New Love For The Northern Muslims, After Misleading Atiku To Defeat / See The First Voters Who Arrived To Board Reno Omokris Democracy Buses / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing The Errors In Reno Omokris Argument On Buharis Waec Issue by Officialpdpnig: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
Reno Omokri made a Facebook post which many of his gullibles failed to understand and simply swallowed all the hogwash he pushed forward.

A letter was written to waec Ghana to prove the candidature of Buhari and waec Ghana came back and said they had no such records.

One would think this was simple and straight but it is not.

Taking a closer look at the letter in question and the wording it shows they were simply saying that such records of an exam sat for in Nigeria cannot be found in their archives in waec Ghana and they went ahead and thanked the enquirer for trusting in waec Ghana. Why did they not say Waec west Africa? They kept repeating waec Ghana.

They began by saying and I quote " The west African examinations council (GHANA) Cannot provide...."

Now when signing off on the letter, the stamp clearly said HEAD OF NATIONAL OFFICE. It did not say HEAD OF WEST AFRICAN OFFICE or HEAD OF INTERNATIONAL OFFICE.

This means their database is meant for Ghanaian issues alone and does not extend to those involving Nigerian candidates who sat for waec IN NIGERIA.

I believe NATIONAL does not extend beyond the country it refers to and most certainly cannot cover Nigeria when such words as INTERNATIONAL isn't used.

Reno Omokri is simply being deliberately mischievous by spreading half truths.

With what I have said, carefully use it and review the attached from Reno Omokri.

Oam4j, Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Exposing The Errors In Reno Omokris Argument On Buharis Waec Issue by mangood74: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Oluwole

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Errors In Reno Omokris Argument On Buharis Waec Issue by richidinho(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Teacher dont teach me nonsense - Fela

2 Likes

Re: Exposing The Errors In Reno Omokris Argument On Buharis Waec Issue by vedaxcool(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
Only drunken fools will believe Wendell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Errors In Reno Omokris Argument On Buharis Waec Issue by jamace(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
OP, what do you have to say about the comments below by an army officer who knows Buhari and the military system so well?

[b]EXCLUSIVE: BUHARI HISTORICAL CERTIFICATE SAGA

BY: LT. Col. Idris Bako (Rtd)
(NA Regular Course II Set)

I want to re-state categorically that Buhari has NO VERIFIABLE CERTIFICATE anywhere in the world.

1. WAEC/CAMBRIDGE GCE: - Buhari did not sit for the Cambridge examination in 1961 as his names (Muhammadu, Mohammed or Mohamed Buhari) is not in the UK Examination body's List of candidates names from 1960-1962

2. His name(s) is also NOT on WAEC candidates names in both Ghana and Nigeria Offices from 1960-1962. Any attempt by Buhari or his agents to present any document to INEC representing WACE or GCE certificate may constitute an Offence.(FORGERY, PERJURY PENDING)

3. CERTIFICATE/ARMY RECRUITMENT: - Buhari presented no certificate to the Nigerian Army in 1961 when Late Ahmadu Bello conscripted him from his School (Still In session) to join the Army, as he has none. The only paperwork came from his school principal, stating that,

4. , "I consider that he (Buhari) will pass west African school certificate, with credit in English, Maths and three other subjects". This letter is self-explanatory. You cannot pass an examination you never sat for.

5. NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY (NDA): - Buhari did not attend the NDA as claimed. He attended Royal Military Forces Training College (RMFTC) for months (End of 1961 to the beginning of 1962) for normal Army recruitment and physical fitness training

6. This is not a certification programme. RMFTC was renamed NDA (established on the 5th of February 1964), and regular courses were introduced thereon.

7. UK MILITARY TRAINING: Buhari attended the Aldershot based, Mons Officer Cadet School. No Certificate was issued to Buhari, as he passed no examination for the short period he was in the UK in 1963. Cadet School information collaborates this.

8. DEFENCE SERVICE STAFF COLLEGE, WILLINGTON, INDIA: - As usual, Buhari attended the staff college and did not sit for their examinations. The Defence Services Staff College, Willington does not issue a certificate of attendance to its attendee in 1974.

9. US WAR COLLEGE: - Buhari left this College in 1980. He has in his Wikipedia page that he was offered a Master Degree in the same college in 1980.

10. THE US War college have confirmed that they started their Master program in the year 2000 and there is no way Buhari would have gotten a Masters degree in that college in 1980. Again, no certificate was issued to him.
Veritable facts

11. Buhari has just received an attestation certificate today, after donkey years! They gleefully took a picture, claiming the officials took the attestation certificate to him. Sorry Nigerians! You have just been deceived and SCAMMED AGAIN.

12. Conclusion: No doubt according to Edrees Abdukareem, “Buhari is the most successful fraudster” in the History Of Nigeria.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Errors In Reno Omokris Argument On Buharis Waec Issue by fergie001: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Op....were you not the one that wants to increase the salary of the PDP media crew some moments ago?
Very laughable......

Well,you might have some point but the paper clearly identified the name of the school,the state and the country.
If it was on the criteria of location,I believe the body should also have stated likewise....
I am thinking if waec had an examination number position in 1961,if it did....that should reconcile all this chaos once and for all..
I am open to clarifications,though....
Re: Exposing The Errors In Reno Omokris Argument On Buharis Waec Issue by CodeTemplar: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
OK. Buhari is desperate to secure his second term before showing southerners and Christians. his true stance regarding sharia and Fulani.
Re: Exposing The Errors In Reno Omokris Argument On Buharis Waec Issue by Officialpdpnig: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
fergie001:
Op....were you not the one that wants to increase the salary of the PDP media crew some moments ago?
Very laughable......

Well,you might have some point but the paper clearly identified the name of the school,the state and the country.
If it was on the criteria of location,I believe the body should also have stated likewise....
I am thinking if waec had an examination number position in 1961,if it did....that should be reconciled all this chaos it's causing?
I am open to clarifications,though....

The letter indicated the school, state and country because it was contained in the request sent to them as well as name of candidate.

Besides there was no Katsina in 1961

1 Like

Re: Exposing The Errors In Reno Omokris Argument On Buharis Waec Issue by godliman: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
Your defense would have convinced us but for these questions. 1. why it took buhari these years to do this. 2. Why did he have to hire 13 SANS instead of simply approaching waec for this.3. Shouldnt waec nigeria who have records have showed us the page where his name is?. Lastly has waec being issuing these attestation or was it invented for buhari?
Re: Exposing The Errors In Reno Omokris Argument On Buharis Waec Issue by Officialpdpnig: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
godliman:
Your defense would have convinced us but for these questions. 1. why it took buhari these years to do this. 2. Why did he have to hire 13 SANS instead of simply approaching waec for this.3. Shouldnt waec nigeria who have records have showed us the page where his name is?. Lastly has waec being issuing these attestation or was it invented for buhari?

Waec Nigeria has said they have his records but cannot reissued a new certificate since they only do this once. They however have issued him an attestation to this certificate which proves he did indeed have one issued previously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposing The Errors In Reno Omokris Argument On Buharis Waec Issue by SarkinYarki: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
ButterflYleo if you don't know all WAEC data is warehoused in Ghana

(1) (Reply)

Popular Hausa Female Musician Releases New Song For President Campaign, Video / Akwa Ibom State Assembly Crises: Akwa Ibom Women Stage Protests (pics) / More Pictures From Kwara PYO Tradermoni Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.