Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip (1254 Views)

'ESPN': Atletico Madrid And Bayern After Cristiano Ronaldo / Which Is More Painful Between Relationship Heartbreak & Betslip? / Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip by proxillin(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
These 2 big teams have been saboteurs this season.

Don't ever be tempted to include them in your tickets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip by Godskid05(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
proxillin:
These 2 big teams have been saboteurs this season.

Don't ever be tempted to include them in your tickets.
Re: Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip by Clever660: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Even without been told.i know d day the day they can win easily and d day they cant win easily.i know today will b hard 4 them to win.so,i avoid them.the way freiburg trash moncheglabach last week.i know it will b defficult 4 bayern to win today.but the bookies confuse pple with odd.i cant even play that type of bayern odd.
Re: Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip by proxillin(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Clever660:
Even without been told.i know d day the day they can win easily and d day they cant win easily.i know today will b hard 4 them to win.so,i avoid them.the way freiburg trash moncheglabach last week.i know it will b defficult 4 bayern to win today.but the bookies confuse pple with odd.i cant even play that type of bayern odd.

They managed to cut everything today.
Re: Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip by Himmler: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
Heartbreakers
Re: Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
What about Bayer leverkusen? undecided
Re: Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip by tgmservice: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2018
Add atletico
Re: Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip by France1234: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2018
I v been betting on bet9ja but each time i want to withdraw, they tell me incorrect address.
So also BetWay.
What do I do with this issue of address.
This has been scaring me from betting.
Please help.
Re: Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip by BetKingOfficial: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2018
France1234:
I v been betting on bet9ja but each time i want to withdraw, they tell me incorrect address.
So also BetWay.
What do I do with this issue of address.
This has been scaring me from betting.
Please help.
Try BetKing.
Re: Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip by Belafonte(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2018
BetKingOfficial:
Try BetKing.

Hello Sir/Ma, Got a complaint I'd like to handle.

Tried to deposit into my Betking account, wasn't successful but my bank account was debited. Spoke with my bank but was referred back to you guys.

Please, help.
Re: Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2018
Madrid has pick form again after their coach was sacked and replaced with solari.They have won 4 conservative matches.
Re: Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip by BetKingOfficial: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2018
Belafonte:

Hello Sir/Ma, Got a complaint I'd like to handle.

Tried to deposit into my Betking account, wasn't successful but my bank account was debited. Spoke with my bank but was referred back to you guys.

Please, help.
Please send a mail with the details of the transaction and your User ID to cs@betking.com
Re: Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip by Belafonte(m): 1:01am On Nov 20, 2018
BetKingOfficial:
Please send a mail with the details of the transaction and your User ID to cs@betking.com

Will do.
Re: Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip by BetKingOfficial: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
Something big is happening on BetKing this Friday!!! Are you ready? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hurry!!! Join Our Weekly Fantasy Premier League Challenge To Win Cash Prizes! / Jon Champion Departs From England. / Mesut Ozil Reacts After A Ghanaian Club Renames After Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.