Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Electronics Design - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Electronics Design (616 Views)

Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) / My Journey Into Complex Electronics Design! / Electronics Design Professional Course @ Oseke Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electronics Design by 123mindshifter: 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Electronics design is not just about soldering, testing or packaging but how well you can select, deploy and harmonize electronic components to bring your idea to life.

Resident Training in progress @ Oseke Embedded University HQ, Warri.

Registeration in progress for next session

Re: Electronics Design by Pharaoh94(m): 1:20am On Nov 04, 2018
How much? Where and when is the training? Very intereste.
Re: Electronics Design by 123mindshifter: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pharaoh94:
How much? Where and when is the training? Very intereste.

Good day, our educational packages come in three options.

1. Order Self Training Kits with Video Courses on Electronics Design and Embedded Systems N25k.
Speedy delivery nationwide

2. Join us live in our campus in warri for 2 months, 24/7 resident training
Tuition Fee: N80k
Accommodation and Feeding: N40k

Next session starts in February 2019.

3. Attend one of our upcoming live training workshops on electronics design and embedded systems.
Ticket Costs: N15k

Next workshop comes up December 2018 in Benin.

Leave your Whatsapp no to receive our training photo/portfolio
Re: Electronics Design by Xenisha: 1:20pm On May 04, 2022
I began to be interested in the topic of electronics design. I started to learn more about it by browsing various forums and similar sites. I came to the conclusion that I want to order the design of the electronics that I came up with. You can check electronic product design this company responded to my question and helped me with my request. I want to recommend them to you.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Drone Shots Of PHC / Nigeria Begins Implementation Of E-yellow Card From Today / Our Prepaid Meter Dont Read Again Since 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.