Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) (28386 Views)

Battery-free Electronics Breakthrough Could Radically Reduce E-waste In Landfill / Local Kenyans Create A Robotic Prosthetic Arm Controlled With Brain Wow!! / 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by benjackugo: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP7TG7dPCEg

19 Year-Old Enugu Lady Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Photos, Video)

Helen Ugoeze Okereke builds electronics controlled with speech.

She is a robotics engineer based in Enugu. She is 19-years-old. She is from Ebonyi state.

99 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2023
Brain differs
Available for your school dessetation, project, proposal, thesis etc. Check my signature for contact details 👇👇

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by benjackugo: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
More

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by BiafIntel: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
That's Igbo brain there for you. Difference is always clear. Pace setters!!

209 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by helinues: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nice one

We appreciate you angel

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by benjackugo: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
See this video of speech controlled car made in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upKWUN4P74M

2 Likes

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by shortgun(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Op, what do you mean by "she's a robotic engineer based in Enugu"?
When did she graduate?

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Scarrr: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Nooo..they won't see this one to emulate

But somebody want to cook from the west side..to spite akwa ibom and raise money for security
useless hypocrite! I guess these your two brothers from Ebonyi are also from the west 😂
https://igberetvnews.com/1446716/meet-two-ebonyi-chefs-want-break-guinness-world-record-jointly-cooking-140-hours-photos/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by forgiveness: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
Bravo
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Cassandraloius: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Congratulations to her!
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Igbo Amaka. Over to Peter Obi to celebrate her

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Likoya: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Deleted

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by naice: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Amaka wey fine come get brain.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Pwettylinda(f): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2023
grin
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2023
That's commendable! However, these extraordinary girls are not usually attractive (in beauty); the 5.0 graduate and this for example..

Today's is Tuesday, I believe they've resumed work while others resumed yesterday ...

7 Likes

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2023
benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP7TG7dPCEg

19 Year-Old Enugu Lady Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Photos, Video)

Oya engineer

BiafIntel:

I don't think that was necessary, must Tribe be involved in all?

Scarrr:
useless hypocrite! I guess these your two brothers from Ebonyi are also from the west 😂
https://igberetvnews.com/1446716/meet-two-ebonyi-chefs-want-break-guinness-world-record-jointly-cooking-140-hours-photos/

U get time to reply am oo, it doesn't worth it. If EASTERN brain is magnificent and efficient, they won't waste in the WEST. One thing about mental health is , many are sick but not aware.

jcross19:
now can you how bitter you are? You faluted someone that attached a tribe to his comment without using slur words but you went ahead exposed your stupidity , you are pathetic and lack sense, I mean you are senseless to insult a whole tribe ! And the MoD will be stupid let you continue your nuisance on the thread!
Can you see how incoherent u Sound? Is region a Tribe ?
Go school; u only attended bt didn't learn. Obviously you cant Compherend, so won't be a need to Trade words with, you.
One advise for the Road, u can also #SUPPORT WORLD MENTAL DAY.
No be all dey tear clothes, some sound like u do.

Henadih:

Just as you are sick and you are not aware. I'm not from the East but proudly from the Niger Delta. But the Easterners have proven to be more intelligent than the wapped media hype West has been claiming because they controlled the media space in the past. Now we know and see better. Thanks to social media that you cannot hide and control the narrative like in the past.

I grew up thinking the North was the problem of Nigeria until I moved to the different parts of the country and it became clear who the real back stabbers are who claimed to be more educationally sophisticated. Thank God we know now. Good Ridden to bad rubies.
They will remain inferior.
U can see now who is sick, can u?
At bolded, your mental disfracture is long old as your AGE, U GREW UP WITH THINKING FACULTY PROBLEM.
While I was growing Up, mind was opened to innovation, knowledge and Goals to achieve in life, never knew difference in TRIBES cos we related as one HUMAN.
Ps: a Bible QUOTE for ur day; If the Foundation is FAULTY, WHAT can a RIGHTEOUS DO?
I never mentioned you! Oh one of ur account I mentioned is yours, you get two ACCOUNTS ON NL, IS THAT NORMAL ? U sef answer grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2023
BiafIntel:

We won't marginalize you guys and we won't stop encouraging you to feel among, we see you as one of us

4 Likes

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by mutantninja: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2023
E
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2023
shortgun:
Op, what do you mean by "she's a robotic engineer based in Enugu"?
When did she graduate?
Where do you d she graduate from
Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Abolodje: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2023
Not to shit on her invention, you can get all the schematics and blueprints on YouTube and the internet, but it takes a brilliant brain to make sense of it and put it together.

Brilliant work nonetheless.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by iampeterben(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2023
I love the way the female genders are rising. Great things are coming!!!

3 Likes

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by xristos(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2023
congrats to her ..if that makes her feel good.
i hope she doesnt relax but do more...cos this is nothing atall

4 Likes

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by nawa4naija(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2023
Igbo Amaka

Haterz can now come and lick my azz

Ndi ofe mmanu will not like this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by Streetdoctor: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Before I open d thread, I no say d banny go bi either igbo, Edo or delta banny bcs I Sabi waiting wester side banny fit do, if no bi hawking agbo jedi jedi, na to dey find pick wey go give dem belle up and down
Wey those nairaland old cargoes wey menopause dun dey hit dem back to back, wey dey vex their frustration here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) by AntiChristian: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Igbo Amaka!
Nigeria (not Biafra) has got talent!

No be only to cook!

But why is she an Enugu lady from Ebonyi and not from Imo, Anambra or Abia?

Nonsense! She's a Nigerian and that suffices!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira / Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator / Moon Is Shrinking, And Researchers Reveal Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.