Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) (3240 Views)

See New Photo Of Tinubu That Made Him Lose Thousands Of Former Supporters / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Rare Photo Of Bola Tinubu That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by LamidiCownu: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
ZombieNation:
For someone who bears the name Tinubu and claims to be a bona-fide omo Eko omonile, Tinubu can not locate his Odogbu in downtown Lagos Island.

I say this with full authority because Bola Ahmed Tinubu (if that is he real name sef) who claims to come from the Tinubu family of downtown Lagos cannot seem to locate his family compound in Isale Eko.

Since 1998, Tinubu has maintained Alausa as his voting ward. Who the hell comes from Alausa? Same Alausa that was a jungle up till Jakande moved the administrative capital and seat of govt from Lagos House in Marina to its current location in 1980 is where a supposedly bona-fide Omo Eko son from the proud House of Tinubu has domiciled as his ward?

Tinubu should at least come clean on his pedigree and lineage as he has since sired many from his bastard lions. The least he owes his children and grand children is to point them to the real location of their roots. To continue claiming Tinubu as his name as Lagos as his state, he risks his children facing severe disgrace in future.

Who let this mad dog outta his cage again
May my enemies never know peace same way osu ipob pigs are restless because of Bola Tinubu.

Tinubu isn't even on the ballot next year but these cursed losers won't stop talking about him.
Sincerely, it's an affliction being a flat..headed osu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by Throwback: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
ZombieNation:

I am here to expose your stupidity in selecting a confirmed ex convict, drug dealer and serial crook as your leader which you want to force on the rest of us.

I will keep exposing Tinubu (or whatever his name is) for who he is so as to rub it into your ewedu soaked skulls that your referrals do not mean sh1r

A refugee from an economically failed state trying to expose a politics and politician that is far removed from his region that needs rehabilitation.

Then please proceed with the ancestral agony and misery that you must also bequeath to your offspring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by Officialpdpnig: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
ZombieNation:

I am here to expose your stupidity in selecting a confirmed ex convict, drug dealer and serial crook as your leader which you want to force on the rest of us.

I will keep exposing Tinubu (or whatever his name is) for who he is so as to rub it into your ewedu soaked skulls that your referrals do not mean sh1r

Don't give up your day job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by LamidiCownu: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
ZombieNation:

Osu pig . Bola Tinubu is greater than all flat.headed pseudo jews from poto poto land including the dead ones, the useless ones alive and the unborn generations.

In fact, BAT is greater than Nri and shuku obuko bambiala

3 Likes

Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
He asked a good question though inquired more understanding illogicaly and allowed foolishness to take him on an overdrive.
I guess he's banned at the moment grin
Simply put.. What kind of political fluidity is our asiwaju claiming?
Well... It's for his own gain!
But how his political fortunes translate to real development and much needed economic upliftment to we Yorubas is what beats the meaning out of this discussion!
Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by GenSpecifics: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
"A bastard will never our leader" - Tunde Bakare reacting to Tinubu's claim that he is a National leader of APC and the entire SW bloc
Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by ZombieNation: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
See how all these yoruba migrants are defending a fraud and a bastard
Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by bolinxman: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
ZombieNation:
For someone who bears the name Tinubu and claims to be a bona-fide omo Eko omonile, Tinubu can not locate his Odogbu in downtown Lagos Island.

I say this with full authority because Bola Ahmed Tinubu (if that is he real name sef) who claims to come from the Tinubu family of downtown Lagos cannot seem to locate his family compound in Isale Eko.

Since 1998, Tinubu has maintained Alausa as his voting ward. Who the hell comes from Alausa? Same Alausa that was a jungle up till Jakande moved the administrative capital and seat of govt from Lagos House in Marina to its current location in 1980 is where a supposedly bona-fide Omo Eko son from the proud House of Tinubu has domiciled as his ward?

Tinubu should at least come clean on his pedigree and lineage as he has since sired many from his bastard lions. The least he owes his children and grand children is to point them to the real location of their roots. To continue claiming Tinubu as his name as Lagos as his state, he risks his children facing severe disgrace in future.

You're just disturbing your brain for nothing, Tinubu is never your problem. 'Ti aba Leni, ti a oba bani iwonba labani se ota mo'. Tinubu is a special creature with uncommon grace.
Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by ZombieNation: 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
[s]
bolinxman:
You're just disturbing your brain for nothing, Tinubu is never your problem. 'Ti aba Leni, ti a oba bani iwonba labani se ota mo'. Tinubu is a special creature with uncommon grace.
[/s]

Yes, Buhari is your Allah and Tinubu your Chief Imam
Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by BishopMagic: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
The bastard of Alausa
Re: The Fake Omo Eko Bola Ahmed Tinubu (that Is If That Is His Name Sef) by huptin(m): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
I won't say anything I will keep praying that the devil should push Tinubu to contest 2023 presidency then he will know the full history of his ancestors!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Extracts From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu"s Broadcast On April 22, 2020 / Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Is Declaration Of War — Miyetti Allah / Nnamdi Kanu News Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.