Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU (5662 Views)

UNN SUG President Pens Down Anguishing Letter To Dean Student Affairs (Photos) / COZA: "If Girls Sexually Abused By Lecturers In IMSU Come Out...." - Leeroy / How Can A Guy Get A Girl In IMSU? IMSU Babes Answer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by Elijah107(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
Imsu Elijah

This is the first time in the history of IMSU where the University Management through the student affairs division would be hosting a round-table discussion and informational session designed specially to tender solution to plights and dilemma of students which perhaps may have lingered quite a while in the temporary absence of the SUG.

The student affairs division under the wake of erudite Professor Martins Uchenna recognizes the importance and value of student engagement, to this backdrop, Invitation is extended to all and sundry, from comrades to students and to the general public to this special afternoon treat with the University Don. Come along with your cogent and persuasive question[s] as the dean alongside other critical stakeholders would be there to dissect and provide appropriate answer[s].

DATE: Thursday, Nov. 8

VENUE: Imo State University Auditorium.

TIME: 1pm
Catch me live there as well.

1 Like

Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by tstx(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2018
As far as I'm concerned, there are only two universities in Nigeria... University of Nigeria, and Others.

Lions Gather here for selfie.

11 Likes

Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by Emmafe(m): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2018
Good development

Note 8 up for grab, check my signature
Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by OmniSparrow: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2018
Once you go for nysc, you start wondering if IMSU is actually a school.

9 Likes

Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by Jestin: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:
As far as I'm concerned, there are only two universities in Nigeria... University of Nigeria, and Others.

I rep EKP...come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by tstx(m): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2018
Jestin:
I rep EKP...come and beat me
Abeg What is EKP?? Is it a kind of Drug?

2 Likes

Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by Hotfreezer: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:

Lol

You have a future in stand-up comedy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by Saintsammy59(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2018
OmniSparrow:
Once you go for nysc, you start wondering if IMSU is actually a school.
. Mbok what do you mean??
Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by Standardcosting(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:

Carry am go bank na

1 Like

Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by IntellectOzone(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:

Do you mean University of Nifeless?

2 Likes

Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by snilyung(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2018
r
Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by micflo28(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2018
A whole imsu cannot spell "Inaugral"

2 Likes

Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by micflo28(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2018
A whole imsu cannot spell "Inaugural"

3 Likes

Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2018
so dats d reason why dey can't spell inaugural Abi...rochas' iberibeism has really affected imo state!!
Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2018
micflo28:
You didn't spell it well the first time undecided

4 Likes

Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by webmaster01: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2018
Elijah107:

Imsu Elijah

This is the first time in the history of IMSU where the University Management through the student affairs division would be hosting a round-table discussion and informational session designed specially to tender solution to plights and dilemma of students which perhaps may have lingered quite a while in the temporary absence of the SUG.

The student affairs division under the wake of erudite Professor Martins Uchenna recognizes the importance and value of student engagement, to this backdrop, Invitation is extended to all and sundry, from comrades to students and to the general public to this special afternoon treat with the University Don. Come along with your cogent and persuasive question[s] as the dean alongside other critical stakeholders would be there to dissect and provide appropriate answer[s].

DATE: Thursday, Nov. 8

VENUE: Imo State University Auditorium.

TIME: 1pm
Catch me live there as well.

and elijah is on nairaland also.

imsu is not a school joor.
sorting
textbooks
corrupt lecturers

unserious students.

Your "inaugural" justified the above allegations

I regret schooling there mhen.
Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by frank41(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2018
micflo28:

See you...who university name EPP?
Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by Jerryc3(m): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2018
Wish I could be there,the school needs cleansing,secretaries to lecturers are part of the people who frustrated my schooling there.
Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by Cmanforall: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:

Develop yourself and don't just rely on the name of your institution.

3 Likes

Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by ochiriozuo(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2018
http://EasyJobtime.com/?userid=20880 Click on that link and start to make your own money now... No dull oohh.... Pls it is real..
Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by vioment: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Should have began 30 years ago, shey you can see all the old journey wey we suppose dun dey take since, but now, we dey take dem before we start the new journeys wey go be old journeys tomorrow.
Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by seunfape(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Is a very great and advance secondary school.
Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by achimsemrys(m): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
webmaster01:

and elijah is on nairaland also.

imsu is not a school joor. sorting textbooks corrupt lecturers
unserious students.

Your "inaugural" justified the above allegations
I regret schooling there mhen.

is Elijah God... ?
is he not also a student ? what's stopping him in becoming a member of Nairaland .
mtcheeeewwwww
Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by femi4: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Imzoo indeed
Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by justhenry(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
Bad reviews everywhere for my school IMSU. Anyway, I've defeated every student I've met so far in research and data analytics...and I'm a proud product of IMSU. I don't hide under a name to display my ineptitude, i pride in myself and my abilities. Who school name epp? Imsu kor, UNN ni...
Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by gsalvatore: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Useless school...

To even get your certificate after studies is war.

50k for certificate. Your own certificate.

1 Like

Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by webmaster01: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
achimsemrys:

is Elijah God... ?
is he not also a student ? what's stopping him in becoming a member of Nairaland .
mtcheeeewwwww

my late grandpa stayed on this earth for 104years.

he do mind his business and that made him to live long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Affairs Set To Host First-annual Student Summit In IMSU by trulife: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nice one. It gives room for many salient issues to be addressed.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike, Your Views And Objections / Spoken English And Mother Tongue Interference / Ksu Strike Latest!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.