Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. (57920 Views)

Pretty Mike Steps Out In Style At Eniola Badmud Event. Photos And Video / Pretty Mike Steps Out For A Wedding With Four Dwarfs Carrying Sacrifice. / Lagos Socialite, Pretty Mike, Steps Out With A "Sacrifice" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Bellfun(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
Blakjewelry:
this guy go soon crase o

Person wey don craze already.. Lol
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by PierreAbutu(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
CHAVINCI:
xo too much money can make me mumu like dis,WOW
That's not true
Show me where Dangote, Carlos Slim or Gates behaved like this
His problems are INSECURITY AND LOW SELF-ESTEEM
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by PierreAbutu(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
I double dare him to try it with hijab wearing women...

What will happen?
Falz made a video with hijab wearing girls
Did heavens fall?
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by BruncleZuma: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
PierreAbutu:

Nah you be Pretty Mike spokesman?

[img]https://i./1H4Z.gif[/img]
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Snow87(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nawa for our female specie, last time they were on chains like slaves now nuns all because of money. Thank God say na man I be I can't relate jare
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by PierreAbutu(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Nah you be Pretty Mike spokesman?

[img]https://i./1H4Z.gif[/img]

Next time u want to quote me, quote me logically and sensibly

Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by peacengine(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Stupidity
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by annnikky(f): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Focusmind:

Who cares? That's why it is called the religion of peace. Let God be the judge and fighter.

The prince of peace is on the throne watching and mother Mary is unperturbed.
Buh I pity his life cos the day he'll get the reward of these.. Chai.. Lagos will be him like borno.
Re: Pretty Mike steps out with his nuns for an event in Lagos. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dshocker:

Money is the only thing that controls women,so don't be surprised.
I don't believe that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) / Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Dropping Racy Pictures / Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.