Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Five Things I Want Leaders To Know - Royal-queen - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Five Things I Want Leaders To Know - Royal-queen (390 Views)

Stop Electing Leaders Without Education To Public Offices – Sanusi / Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire / 5 Stunning Royal Palaces In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Things I Want Leaders To Know - Royal-queen by voiceofteenager: 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
Leadership can be intoxicating and people often times looses focus when they are in the place of leadership.
When we interviewed Royal-Queen she poured out lots of wisdom on what leadership should be about and what it shouldn't. She tagged it 'what i want leaders to know' According to her she has always observed leaders closely and has taken time to pick points and her observation and experience over time birthed this five points for effective leadership.
Thank you Royal-Queen.
Dont forget to get a copy of her new book wisdom undiluted for teenagers.
#wut4teenagers #publisher #author #bestseller #wut4everyone #royalqueen #wut2018 #castlepaysinternationalfoundation #castlepays #teenagers #wisdomundilutedforteengers #voiceofteenagers #nigeria #africa #echoinggreen #total #newyork #canada #kenya #ghana #Australia

1 Share

Re: Five Things I Want Leaders To Know - Royal-queen by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
I need Samsung s4 motherboard (panel).contact me on whatsapp or call 08 06 seven 03 zero 6 nine 9.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Zeus And The Golden Apple / The Most Popular Useless Belief / Gorrilla In Urhobo (osia Evun Urhobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.