Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

My Relationship With Atiku Not About 2019 – Tinubu Reacts To Claims That He’ll S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Relationship With Atiku Not About 2019 – Tinubu Reacts To Claims That He’ll S (524 Views)

2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign / 2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With Atiku Not About 2019 – Tinubu Reacts To Claims That He’ll S by rhema743: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
My Relationship With Atiku Not About 2019 – Tinubu Reacts To Claims That He’ll Support Atiku

The national leader of the ruling APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has reacted to reports that he will support the PDP presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar.
Former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has once again, expressed his commitment to the re-election ambition of President Muhammadu Buhari in next year’s general elections.

SEE MORE AT// http://gistupdate.info/my-relationship-with-atiku-not-about-2019-tinubu-reacts-to-claims-that-hell-support-atiku/

Re: My Relationship With Atiku Not About 2019 – Tinubu Reacts To Claims That He’ll S by chinjo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Once Atiku wins the 2019 election, Tinubu will be among the first to decamp to PDP just to protect his business interest. Tinubu and Atiku are business partners and he might even be working for Atiku scretely. Fear politicians o. Its all about their interest.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Atiku Not About 2019 – Tinubu Reacts To Claims That He’ll S by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
D
Re: My Relationship With Atiku Not About 2019 – Tinubu Reacts To Claims That He’ll S by Almaiga: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nothing for Atiku, his supporters will be disappointed come 2019.
E go do them like magic.

Re: My Relationship With Atiku Not About 2019 – Tinubu Reacts To Claims That He’ll S by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Tinubu knows how to deceive Buhari .

(1) (Reply)

To Let!! Vacant Space For Campaign Office. Political Parties Only! / Enugu-iva Valley Massacre / Aviation Minister Reveals Why Security Agents Searched Atiku At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.