Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

"If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu (9218 Views)

President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / PDP Rally: Fayose Shocked As Thugs Remove His Cap, Threaten To Beat Him Up / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by myright: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
gidgiddy:
To be honest, I don't think anyone has seen Buhari without a cap on since even before he became president
see

1 Like

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by livelymatilda22: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
vanbonattel:

And somehow, you avoided the removal of cap issue he raised? cheesy
Who?...The cloned Kanu (Ejima from Congo ) or the real one?

1 Like

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by vanbonattel: 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
livelymatilda22:

Who?...The cloned Kanu (Ejima from Congo ) or the real one?
Jubrin

2 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Stanweezy(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu why telling bubu to remove his cap, are u trying to tell us that he used his hair for certificate rituals

3 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by livelymatilda22: 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
vanbonattel:

Jubrin
Are you saying that Jibrin and not Buhari chased kanu out of Nigeria?
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by MrAJQ(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
I just believe IPOB are really pigs and dumps with their comments above.
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Duru1(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kingosytex:
kanu's resort to insults is uncalled for, is it still part of the agitation?

I totally agree with you on this one. The act of name calling is a diversion from serious issue of agitation for Republic of Igbo land or Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Ekpeitit(m): 12:34am On Nov 04, 2018
Igbo people mumu no be small, it surprises me that a whole generation of nearly 10 million people can be this dumb,and that is why you can never have an igbo president in Nigeria no matter how much you try, the next president will be from the South West.

1 Like

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by AyakaDunukofia: 12:48am On Nov 04, 2018
Ekpeitit:
Igbo people mumu no be small, it surprises me that a whole generation of nearly 10 million people can be this dumb,and that is why you can never have an igbo president in Nigeria no matter how much you try, the next president will be from the South West.

Is it all about being president? How have u fared better than an average Igbo? This should occupy u more than one person being president of over 200 million people.

By the way, how did you get your 10 million figure? Idiiots everywhere.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by SSPX(m): 1:48am On Nov 04, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

Is it all about being president? How have u fared better than an average Igbo? This should occupy u more than one person being president of over 200 million people.

He is an ode

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by willyo(m): 2:10am On Nov 04, 2018
With this boldness, KANU might be right or...

1 Like

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 2:40am On Nov 04, 2018
gidgiddy:
To be honest, I don't think anyone has seen Buhari without a cap on since even before he became president
So he should remove his cap for an inconsequential dolt called Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 2:42am On Nov 04, 2018
gidgiddy:

Wether Buhari or Jubril, what matters is the date for a referendum
Why not you or Nnamdi set the date for the referendum yourselves, what else are you both waiting for, the UN?
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 2:47am On Nov 04, 2018
vanbonattel:

And somehow, you avoided the removal of cap issue he raised? cheesy
Nobody including you is talking about how to get Biafra again, all you want now is to see the baldness of his scalp, don't even know what to say about your movement any longer
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by firo08(m): 2:58am On Nov 04, 2018
In the struggle of secession one should be diplomatically cultured in order to win sympathy from the rest of the world.
As Edo man, as a bini man, I have been in this train with kanu. But he should be diplomatic in every of assertion he make public.
The struggle is not about a particular set of people but for the benefit of all.

2 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by double0seven(m): 3:12am On Nov 04, 2018
Nmadi Kanu turning out to be such a stupid man.
No serious meaningful tall
Only stupid and senseless talks

1 Like

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by yuvisan: 3:20am On Nov 04, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is on his own He is not speaking for Igbos.
Whatever the consequences of his mouthing and actions, may he carry them on his head,
We pray to God through Jesus Christ Our Lord ! Amen.
Never- do -wells that give Igbos a bad name —-

1 Like

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by rex444(m): 4:21am On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=adadike post=72661603]Kanu pls be diplomatic this time around. I don't want that man to send another Python dance to the east again biko[/]why do u think they killed Shiites protesting? Their fellow Muslim. Kanu should just stay there and evidence backing his claims cos if he steps into naija,na operation hippopotamus dance dem go use wipe ipob

1 Like

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by devindevin2000: 6:19am On Nov 04, 2018
firo08:
[s]In the struggle of secession one should be diplomatically cultured in order to win sympathy from the rest of the world.
As Edo man, as a bini man, I have been in this train with kanu. But he should be diplomatic in every of assertion he make public.
The struggle is not about a particular set of people but for the benefit of all.[/s]

We don't need your fucccking sympathy. Ojukwu was diplomatic, respectful yet afonja injected themselves, going as far as starving over 2 million Biafran children to death. Nnamdi since bail, going to 2 yrs now, has never insulted Yoruba act of respect for FFK and Kayode, but still afonjas are still attacking him, using their media to destroy daily. They do this, and still like you, asking him to be diplomatic. You afonjas have serious problem. Two-faced things!

4 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by IkpuMmadu: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2018
Ekpeitit:

So in your Yoruba smartness you lost ilorin to Fulani !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by IkpuMmadu: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2018
firo08:
In the struggle of secession one should be diplomatically cultured in order to win sympathy from the rest of the world.
The struggle is not about a particular set of people but for the benefit of all.

Edo isn't part of Biafra ...keep your advise to yourself or face your afonja cousins

2 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2018
TimeMachine:
I hold forte for none. But most of the Heads of States have been replaced with clones. Even American celebrities who are sent to jail for minor charges are intentionally sent there to be replaced with clones. If you speak so much Ills as a public figure about the intricate happenings enough to expose the real players of the game construct. You will be replaced and that trait erased from becoming subconscious program.

I am not stating this cos it relates to Buhari but memory is a simple circuitry of neurons with data encode . So even the Soul can be replaced with full memory of the original person intact. You won't know the difference that you are even running on a new soul.

Talkless of cloning which is simply replacing old memory on the new substrate and it's Avatar.

I have a personal experi3nce I have refused to share. But I know for a fact that there are many clones in full glares of the public unnoticed.
I'd like to know more about these things bro is there anywhere you can refer me to or should I drop my email or whatsapp?
I'd really appreciate
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Karaske: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2018
Let The Coward Come Back To The Zoo And Remove The Lions Cap Himself, Fear Fear Elephant
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2018
Yoshy:

Many people are not exposed to the full possibilities of science. There is every possibility that that man is not Buhari, however images may be doctored to suit such propaganda.

Ofcourse you have a point and it has to be done to keep Nigeria in the control of the owners of the land we live on. The landmass belongs to the Crown and the Crown holds it in trust for the powers that be.

Buhari's memory codecs runs the fellow in Asp Rock. There is no way that he will even know he is not Buhari even when told because it is a full memory upload. But if he checks the back of his skull. If there is anything there to show any mark like that of surgery or any scar under the hair then it has to be a clone.

The lymphic fluid of clones have to be renewed every 6 months for the next 3 to 4 years to keep it optimimum and that is another suspicion cos the President travels at least twice yearly to drain the old blood and refill new fluid to keep it young and balance.

Cloning is a real break through and immortality has been achieved in two ways. Quite expensive and is not even granted to everyone. Only very upright and secretive individuals.

Others chose to move to Antartica or other remote places to live together.

Personally I think it is foolishness to do that. Cos Life is just a game. We shouldn't fall in love with the substrate of the matrix. It's iconic foolishness, cos this entire construct can be turned off from the players console.

4 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by equity1(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

Lol 10 million may be he saying Abia state

2 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2018
TimeMachine:
I hold forte for none. But most of the Heads of States have been replaced with clones. Even American celebrities who are sent to jail for minor charges are intentionally sent there to be replaced with clones. If you speak so much Ills as a public figure about the intricate happenings enough to expose the real players of the game construct. You will be replaced and that trait erased from becoming subconscious program.

I am not stating this cos it relates to Buhari but memory is a simple circuitry of neurons with data encode . So even the Soul can be replaced with full memory of the original person intact. You won't know the difference that you are even running on a new soul.

Talkless of cloning which is simply replacing old memory on the new substrate and it's Avatar.

I have a personal experi3nce I have refused to share. But I know for a fact that there are many clones in full glares of the public unnoticed.

This is outrageous. Do yo have an source or link to back up your points?
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by chival(f): 10:18am On Nov 04, 2018
Kanu's assertions sound ludicrous on the surface but some facts make me wonder.
1. How come Buhari who had severe health challenges is suddenly well and nimble? No more health issues?
2. How come he suddenly looks younger? Face and neck aren't as wrinkled and aged as before.
3. The ear thing. That small detail makes it apparent we are not looking at the same man, unless he had plastic surgery on his ears in London.
4. Finally, with APC any mad strategy to remain in power is possible.

2 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2018
I just want Buhari/jibril to participate in the presidential debate...How hard is that?

Why is Buhari/jibril running away from the media? No more media chat?

Are you sure Buhari is not really dead? There is no smoke without fire o

1 Like

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2018
Postfut:

This is outrageous. Do yo have an source or link to back up your points?

What is actually outrageous to me is the fact that many readers here do not even know what is going on in the world. Our planet is being transitioned and we have new wave of frequencies coming into the planet now and many people do not even know ? That is what is outrageous.

I do not even know where to begin from, but the Truth is that we are a genetically hybrid specie, and we are epigenetically and genetically modifying our morphology continuously. And the organic consciousness is updating the specs of the new Souls coming into the game in recent times.

We have even gone pass cloning friend, right now, we can control human mind and brain using 5G technologies and remotely use the Voice of God technology, which is just one of the millions of techies running on the nextgen frequencies to make Presidents and Celebrities say and do what is required.

Nigerians do not read, they like to worship. I have stopped my series on sundays cos it was unappreciated.

4 Likes

Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by johnwizey: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2018
TimeMachine:

Naptu2 how possible is this claim?
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2018
johnwizey:
Naptu2 how possible is this claim?

lipsrsealed
Re: "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2018
Kanu should go and rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Controversy Over Alleged Endorsement Of Akeredolu For Second Term In Ondo / Buhari Urges Peace, Stability In Ethiopia As Abiy Ahmed Begins Second Term / Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.