Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku (25522 Views)

You’re Corrupt, Unfit For Public Office, Atiku Hits Tinubu / Reactions As Obasanjo Teaches Grandson To prostrate Properly When Greeting / Without Stepping Into Office, Atiku Caught On Tape Performing Presidential Dutie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by ridbell01(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Anyone that comment against pmb na ipob abi. At least him confess makes him better than oga when de form saint but na him n him men loot pass codedly.
he should vomit the $16 billion na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by Tareq1105: 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Abdulmujeeb52:
Atleast he said the truth

Tell him to pay back to the Treasury.

Nigeria cannot survive another round of looting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by fmorrah(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
Primusinterpares:
1quality of a good leader is to accept responsibility for his actions rather than blaming someone else...

I know of some sect of leaders in this country that blames past, present, dead, non Nigerians for their inefficiency.
let's hear word joor ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by BedLam: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
Naruto87:

Really? am sure if/when he wins and probably disappoint you'll still say the samething. I stand with PMB thanks to him we are moving in the right direction
One thing I'm certain of is that Fulani herdmen won't hold this country hostage. Now move.
Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by Officialpdpnig: 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
$16b down the drain and he is even waving off the whole issue.

My PDP made the wrongest of choices with this crook as our flag bearer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by deomelo: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2018

16 years in power + $16 billion power fund = Looted by OBJ, Atiku and their looting and stealing PDP gang = Darkness for Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
princdebola201:
Atiku and the legions of athiefkulators should get ready to be obituarised after pmb has been declared the winner

I rather be an honest sinner than a lying hyprocrite, ATIKU IS AN HONEST SINNER, BUHARI A LYING HYPROCRITE
Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by uba1991: 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Onlyonebuhari:
PMB built JEBBA HYDRO ELECTRIC POWER STATION in 1985 AND COMMISSIONED IT
What did PDP did to some of it?
ATIKU SOLD IT and Have the name changed to MAINSTREAM ENERGY SOLUTION LIMITED
They SOLD not for the nation benefits but THEIRS AND THEIR CRONIES.
What did we gain after selling it?
We got Darkness all over that paved way for Atiku Mikano to excel.
Has PMB stopped building?
The answer is no.
He is building again and finishing the ones they abandoned after appropriating the fund which they shared to themselves.
Now, they are telling you that they wants to build?
Build what they can't build for good 16 years of plenty?
The truth is that they are coming to sell the remaining items that made up an entity called Nigeria.
I won't allow it...
I don't know about you.
i wont allow it. GOD BLESS PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Primusinterpares:
1quality of a good leader is to accept responsibility for his actions rather than blaming someone else...

I know of some sect of leaders in this country that blames past, present, dead, non Nigerians for their inefficiency.

Atiku is a leader, I rather be an honest sinner than a lying hyprocrite, ATIKU IS AN HONEST SINNER, BUHARI A LYING HYPROCRITE
Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
ridbell01:
is not all youths is those that betrayed their hero OJUKWU
.....well, you may be right!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:15am On Nov 04, 2018
uba1991:
just listen to urself.if he is wat u said he is then he shud return d 16billon dollers. PLS HELP CONVERT THOSE 16 BILLION DOLLERS TO NAIRA USING D PRESENT EXCHAGE RATE. then u ll know that u are realy a fuuuuuuul for supporting such person

I quote I rather be an honest sinner than a lying hyprocrite. I would quote in presence of Buhari himself. I don’t need to exchange words with people like you, call your elders , I think they migh be in the same realm as me. Ask Buhari where his son and his wife are seeing the billions, ask Buhari where is our 2.8 billion naira FELA Sing he lock Fela, you are the biggest fool for supporting someone who said Abacha did not loot, Buhari held so many posts, still lie he is poor, common bank manager self no fit poor. Fucking liars, I rather be an honest sinner than a lying hyprocrite
Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by Herkim(m): 12:18am On Nov 04, 2018
Kindly see your life bros. Are you sure you a graduate or jambite.

It is only in Nigeria we celebrate mediocrity because of poverty. We can not even think right again.

You said you supported PDP to continues to loot the national cake. If you don't know your life has been mortgage for a pot of soup.

Kindly be informed and acquire more knowledge to Know what is happening in Nigeria currently.

Thank you.

Justbeingreal:
cool

I know this man made some mistakes in the past but you can't help but see that he will do better than buhari....

Man of pmb age na to go for good name and correct him past 1983 mistake and do the things that will make Nigerians remember him for good deeds even when he's no more but instead oga came for revenge to destroy this country..

PDP nor perfect them loot I agree but looting better pass APC when wan kill the whole country literally APC na evil party...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by Herkim(m): 12:32am On Nov 04, 2018
Do not be deceived again my brother, politicians knows that Nigerians are gullible people that's why they are taking us for a ride.

He atiku was part of the government that squandered 16b dollars on electricity but nothing to show for it.

And you are still expecting miracle from him.

According to femi Anikulapo kuti stated below :

Am Sorry for nigerians

Am sorry for the entire Africans

chendstone01:
Atiku just give us light for one year 24/7'light i. swear Nigerians we make good use of it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by AreaFada2: 12:48am On Nov 04, 2018
Primusinterpares:
1 quality of a good leader is to accept responsibility for his actions rather than blaming someone else...

Something the lifeless goons will never do.

Buhari is yet to take responsibility for human right abuses of 1983 to 1985.

Until the end of their days they will blame GEJ & Saraki for their incompetence. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by okadoo: 1:20am On Nov 04, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Atiku is the way

ATIKU is the way to poverty and hell

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by Ratello: 2:55am On Nov 04, 2018
Hallmark of a true leader.
Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:01am On Nov 04, 2018
princdebola201:
Atiku and the legions of athiefkulators should get ready to be obituarised after pmb has been declared the winner

Lol.. history will tell
Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:03am On Nov 04, 2018
Herkim:
Kindly see your life bros. Are you sure you a graduate or jambite.

It is only in Nigeria we celebrate mediocrity because of poverty. We can not even think right again.

You said you supported PDP to continues to loot the national cake. If you don't know your life has been mortgage for a pot of soup.

Kindly be informed and acquire more knowledge to Know what is happening in Nigeria currently.

Thank you.

I wish their eyes will be opened to see that these Nigerian politicians are just devilish vampires.. playing with the psych of the poor masses.
Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 04, 2018
Primusinterpares:
1 quality of a good leader is to accept responsibility for his actions rather than blaming someone else...

True and hence why he should not be running for any political office in Nigeria.
Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by bluefilm: 4:23am On Nov 04, 2018
Primusinterpares:

1 quality of good followers is to hold their irresponsible leaders responsible for the calamities they have caused.

And to say NEVER AGAIN to such irresponsible leaders.

But I know some idiotic followers in this country who are ready to give such irresponsible leaders opportunity to continue to sabotage their common good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by biggie73(m): 4:56am On Nov 04, 2018
It's now time to take it all. Useless guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by madjune(m): 5:07am On Nov 04, 2018
None of these old guard politicians have anything new to offer the young Nigerians except to enlist their names in the history books as one time President of the country.

That's all there is to their aspirations. Nothing more.
Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by michoim(m): 5:51am On Nov 04, 2018
Once corrupt always corrupt. That is Atiku for you . He who has ear let him hear. And he is enjoying the company of those that wasted the $16billion. He even sought for their endorsement. In fact he was among them that mismanaged the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by Odmic2839(m): 6:05am On Nov 04, 2018
Primusinterpares:

are you aware he is one of d top 3 that import generator to dis country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by Archbishop88: 6:32am On Nov 04, 2018
pacifique:
Just do it right this time because, Daura village is already waiting for her first born.
Here is where we have prepared for buhari in his home town.....this is d only magnificent and befitting mansion for ex president.

Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by maisauki: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2018
princdebola201:
ur head dey dia
Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by eph12(m): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2018
yrex01:
correct the mistake in 4 years, after overlooking it in 8 years, yet u blaming someone that can't fix the mistake in 3 years. kaii, don't sell ur future bcoz of hatred ?!
What's wrong with correcting the mistake in 4 years? Why is it impossible to do it in 4 years?
Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by eph12(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2018
Odmic2839:
are you aware he is one of d top 3 that import generator to dis country.
This has been debunked
Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by Xfemt(m): 7:45am On Nov 04, 2018
TheMoniker:
Why is Buhari desperate to lead this country to her doom?
We no want you, na by force!!?? angry
guy no add WE join ok. Speak for ur sef
Re: We Didn't Handle Electricity Properly When We Were In Office - Atiku by Lovelypet28: 8:05am On Nov 04, 2018
Justbeingreal:
cool

I know this man made some mistakes in the past but you can't help but see that he will do better than buhari....

Man of pmb age na to go for good name and correct him past 1983 mistake and do the things that will make Nigerians remember him for good deeds even when he's no more but instead oga came for revenge to destroy this country..

PDP nor perfect them loot I agree but looting better pass APC when wan kill the whole country literally APC na evil party...
16 yrs of PDP in government is responsible for where we are today,the fact we r even considering atiku baffles me,he will be worse than buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education / Rotimi Ameachi Lands In Yola For APC Rally / Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.