Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! (15584 Views)

Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) / 90-year-old Emir Of Daura, Faruk Umar Marries 20-year-old Bride (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by Blogsphere: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
Alhaji Abubakar Umar II, the Emir of Awe in Nasarawa state is dead. Mr Yakubu Lamai, Director General, strategic communication and Press Affairs to Gov. Umaru Al-Makura confirmed this to newsmen in Lafia.

He said that the first class monarch died at the early hours of Saturday. He said the royal father died at the age of 69 at a hospital in Abuja following a brief illness having spent 33 years on the throne.

50 IDPs benefit from housing scheme in Adamawa Meanwhile, Al-Makura in a message described the passing of the traditional ruler as ‘shocking’, saying the monarch lived an exemplary life that fostered harmonious co-existence among his subjects and the state at large.

He enjoined the people of the state to use the death of the emir as an opportunity to forgive each other and strengthen peace in the state.

NAN reports that late Emir has been buried in Awe according to Islamic injunction.

- NAN

Read More: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/11/emir-of-awe-in-nasarawa-state-is-dead.html

Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by pacifique(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by madridguy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
Inna Lilalhi waheena ilehin raji'un.
May Allah accept his return and grant him Janat Firdaous, Ameen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by Edgarated(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
RIP
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
RIP KING.

May your wonderful soul continue to Rest in Peace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by AngelicBeing: 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
RIP

OP, which kind follow-up pic be that? Like say na him palace be that.

In my tribe, we say," Oba ti waja".

Since he suffered brief illness, we can still say, "Baba ti wa iwo esin lo".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by Ezedon(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
I hope it's not woman that kill him, cus if it is woman, I won't attend the burial
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by Groovenaija360(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
His village pple right now

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by depezee(m): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
Again!

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
Up barca

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by Yankee101: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
It is appointed unto man once to die and after that judgement

5 Likes

Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by Supreme01: 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
so u left without waiting let send Buhari bak to dura...tek now for ur journy.

Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by ifex370(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
I just feel like commenting
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by Billionaire09: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
pacifique:
May his soul rest in peace.

What peace are you talking about?

Is Israel Kanu they sent pythons zombies to go kill for standing for the truths and the freedom of his citizens Biafrans, not a Monarch too?

Double standards will destroye you all.

Anyone that fight against IPOB led Biafra, will die.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by abdulsemiu02(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
May Allah accept his Soul
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by Blogsphere: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Read More News On INOUTNAIJA...
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by Sultty(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
His manhood lives on
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by abdulsemiu02(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Billionaire09:

What peace are you talking about?

Is Israel Kanu they sent pythons zombies to go kill for standing for the truths and the freedom of his citizens Biafrans, not a Monarch too?

Double standards will destroye you all.

Anyone that fight against IPOB led Biafra, will die.
tell me more, was he among the troops to Kanu’s house?
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by SirIconR(m): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
Answered prayers ... For Awe people.... but make una shine una eyes
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by devindevin2000: 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
All these meme pics are by afonjas. These people enjoy death, killing and blood. They rejoice when it happen... they are naturally wicked and evil. Ndi Afonja amayi chukwu, amayi chukwu.
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by piagetskinner(m): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Awe is a salt producing area...I remember going there in 2009. the chiefs welcomed u warmly and took us round.

RIP to the Emir
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by Profbukky(m): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2018
I SERVED IN AWE AND LEFT 2YEARS AGO,,,
HMMM, RIP EMIR OF AWE.
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by MrImole: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2018
RIP booda!
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by mansaleh(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
May Allah SWA grant him jannatul firdaus. Ameen. My heart and prayers are with the government and people of Nassarawa State. Please accept my condolences.
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by Billionaire09: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
tell me more, was he among the troops to Kanu’s house?

They endorsed the massacring of Biafrans and every living things in Mazi Nnamdi kanu father's palace.

Every enemies of Biafrans led IPOB, Chukwu Okike Abiama will do to them what they are doing to IPOB.
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by abdulsemiu02(m): 5:21am On Nov 05, 2018
Billionaire09:

They endorsed the massacring of Biafrans and every living things in Mazi Nnamdi kanu father's palace.

Every enemies of Biafrans led IPOB, Chukwu Okike Abiama will do to them what they are doing to IPOB.
Lol. You’re very funny and you must be a comedian when you grow up. I don’t think this emir has anything to do with your Kanu and Biafra of a thing, go and relax egbon. Eti dagba ju
Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by Billionaire09: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
Lol. You’re very funny and you must be a comedian when you grow up. I don’t think this emir has anything to do with your Kanu and Biafra of a thing, go and relax egbon. Eti dagba ju

Let us go.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Umar, Emir Of Awe Is Dead! by abdulsemiu02(m): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Billionaire09:

Let us go.
go go go brother. I’m not against your going. Go go

(1) (Reply)

Oluwo Akanbi Blames Nigeria's Economic Crisis On Idol Worship / Live Pictures From The African Drum Festival, Abeokuta / 6 Reasons Gender Equality is beneficial To Nigerian MEN And Society At Large

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.