Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. (1329 Views)

Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
Final Live Summary Of Our Leader Commentary On Radio Biafra London Anchored By Mazi Nnamdi Kanu The Leader of Indigenous People Of BIAFRA Today Been 3 November 2018

He Welcomed Everyone Biafrans #IPOB, Friends of Biafra, Lovers of Freedom and Enemies of BIAFRA on his Live Broadcast.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Said it Is His job to spread this very Biafra message and I must do it. That all glory will be unto him..

He pray and said His prayer was pray when He was in DSS dungeon and the Prisons. He pray this very prayer and when he was opportuned to speak to his Family on phone, I pray with them.
Seven times a day, I pray everyday.

I know that most of you, are very ready for today's broadcast.

The unveiling of that very thing called Jubril, will be a very collective one.

By the time I start exposing him, most of you might find it difficult to understand the complexity of that very thing in Aso Rock.

Tonight we are going to start with a preamble.

I wish to appeal to every suffering person, you must ignore the established propaganda and join IPOB to boycott Nigeria elections.
If you are tired of the massacre and pains in Nigeria, you must boycott elections.
Those of you who want restructuring, employment, then you must boycott elections.

Black people have problems because, we are not educated enough, discerning enough and don't reason well.

Radio Biafra is the greatest university of all time.
Radio Biafra was rated the number one Radio Station in the whole World, for Two weeks and I anchored it.

I am here again and I am back. There is no two ways about it because, the zoo must fall.
There is only One Radio Biafra.. There is only one IPOB.
Every effort the Hausa/Fulani are trying to stop IPOB, through their political cohust yesterday, protesters in America blocked the most powerful Man in the whole World Donald Trump and he took another road.
But a scavenging illiterate like Buratai, killed over One Thousand Shittes, for protesting.

That is why Africa is too backward. The heart of the black Man is evil. We complain of racism, but kill ourselves.

The only thing Nigerians did in Abuja, is asking people to avoid the very road, where people are massacred, instead of rendering a solution.
No collective consciousness.

IPOB has collective consciousness. An instance is Aba. If something happens at Aba, everyone will analyse and decide if it's good or bad.

The suffering of other people, doesn't affect Africans, that is why we suffer.
People don't speak against evil in Nigeria. Nobody remembers the genocide committed in Africa, that is why we are backwards.

There is something wrong with Africans, is because we don't have empathy.
But Biafra will be diff am not stopping you from joining us, in the Biafra quest. I want my people to be free.
Nigeria is unsalvageable.
The only thing holding us together, is Oil and Gas.
Sometimes I pray, that the oil should go dry, so we can be free.

In Nigeria you have journalist, that sit by the side, without possessing the conscience to write against evil carried out here.
That is why, I call Nigeria a zoo.
The level of wickedness in Nigeria, is too much.

There is something wrong, with brain of a black person and until we change it, then we shall continue to suffer.

Are you aware that, only Africa is remains undeveloped.

By this time in 2014, there were chanting and demanding that Jonathan should go out.

You know if I hit APC hard, they say PDP is sponsoring us and vice versa.

There is a cabal running the zoo. Elrufia etc are the ones that brought that thing called Jubril, in Aso Rock.

That thing in Aso Rock can not speak Fulfude because, he is not Fulani.
Look at his Fingers and Ears, then you know he is an impostor.
He is not more than 50years, but an impostor.

Buhari is Bald, but this current thing in Aso Rock has Hairs.
The Late wore suit, with his bald hair showing, ask thus very thing to do same thing.

Before he came to Nigeria, I knew his name because, God reveals things to me.
That certificateless thing in Aso Rock, must be exposed I'm here, to safe you from your ignorance and stupidity.
Because you have a House in a dirty place in Aso Rock, that is why you are talking rubbish.
I must preach this very gospel.

Biafra activists arrested during Donald Trump rally, are still on detention because, the Magistrate are afraid.

I am here to preach this very gospel. They will see what is coming and off course they know very well.
I preach it and some people might collapse.

The most backward continent in the World is Africa because, we must very wicked.
Only South Africa is good because, White people builtreportine are not demanding for Biafra, so an Igbo Man will be a President.
Biafra is going to be a Confederation.
The greatest asset you have, is your Brain.

When Biafra comes, we will pipe Free Oil to West Africa because, they are so poor.
May the Good Lord, have mercy on Black Africans.

Obi is trying to be gge V.P vote for him, when Ekwueme was there, what did he do?
What is Osibanjo doing for Yoruba people.

Dont vote and demand for what you need. It is called DOCTOR OF NECESSITY.
Throw that useless Abdusalami put together and called it, Constitution.

He Went Further That Not every Pastor is bad.
I respect the good ones and they know themselves.

I don't worship Idol. Any day, I do, I will die.
If Biafra is going to be as Wicked as Nigeria, where the Government keeps mute over evil, let there be no Biafra.

How can you give us a certificate in 2014 that has Mathematics and in 2018, there is none.

Everyone in WAEC Office including INEC, should be jailed.

They should give us, Buhari's Death Certificate, not fraudulent one.

When you go to a court of Law and tell them I have not done anything, the Judge will say; "My Hands Are Tied".
And that is the end of it and you are going down.

Journalist will keep mute.
Though not all of them are bad, there are good ones. Just like Dele Giwa.

Nigeria is dead and as they brought out that fraudulent certificate. We will chase them until the zoo falls.

We rest the Brains of the Black Man, on Radio Biafra London.
You must reason here, when you listen to us.

Do you know of any Fulani Philosopher or Musician?
Nothing Good comes out of them.

The Zoo is in trouble. I am here oh..
I will give them enough trouble..

The Zoo is in trouble. I am here oh..
I will give them enough trouble...

I will unmask that thing called Jubril, on live Television with experts.

I can only forgive the cabals that imported that thing, if only they will return him back to the Sudan.

By the time I finish with them, no Fulani Man will ever be the President of Nigeria. They know it, that is why they want to kill me, but they can't because Chukwuokikeabiama is with me.

That thing in Aso Rock from Sudan is not bald, like the real Buhari.
If you think I'm lying, ask that thing in Aso Rock, to remove his cap for air to penetrate his head, people will run away.

Experts from America are coming, to join me in this very exposure of that thing called Jubril.

If people don't hate me, I don't like it.
I need hatred to function properly.

If you claim to be intelligent, come out and challenge me.
If you can survive in 40seconds, then I know you are a human being.
I will demolish you completely because, we are educated.

Buhari is Fulani's hit Man, who came out to complete Utsman Danfodios quest.

No matter your ethnicity, you must come out and partake on this revolution.

The Power is in your hands and make them understand you will not vote.

If I am interested in wealth, i would have accepted every useless thing they offered me.
Those who know me, can testify that I don't change.

Some of you, are very hungry. During Election they give you #1000 and you vote.
Only One Police Check point, will take it from you.
They demand for Break Light, Bulb light until you spend the #1000.

The Nigeria President, is forged in Sudan.
Independence document, forged.
Everything forged. If you see them, jumping like Monkeys.

Look at the face of Jubril, Coke and Fanta like someone applying bleaching cream, after all the surgeries?

Write it down, if that thing is Buhari, how come he don't want to debate Atiku?

Why can't this very Jubril speak Fulfude. Some of you don't know, Hausa people have other language, other than Hausa.

The real Buhari in 2015 granted an interview, where he said, that one called Nnamdi Kanu will not be released, until he died. Why can't this very thing, participate in a debate?

Without Biafra, Africa will be in darkness.
Biafra is Light.

IPOB knows their Leader Nnamdi Kanu, is resolute, that is why they can't fall out.
I want every Man of good conscience, to keep money at side and face the truth.

Ohaneze is proscribed, banned and dissolved.
The name used in stealing in Aso Rock, is called Ohaneze Ndigbo.
Nnia Nwodo knelt down in Tinubu's bedroom, begging him to make him the Governor of Enugu State.

Sometimes they wonder how I know, but I do.

I hate hypocrites in my Life and can't stand them.

They want you to keep voting and they keep recycling them.

We are special people. IPOB is special.
You will see an idiot near Nanka, will carry his Laptop typing rubbish, claiming the hard of IPOB.
Ndioshi Ndioshi

Soldiers are not designed, to be deployed in the street.
I live in Europe, how many tines have you seen a British Soldier in the street of Britain.

But in Nigeria where you have Professors, you keep mute over the massacres of Humans and claim to be educated.
Who ever did this to us..... My goodness me.

By the time we finish with Jubril, he will no longer travel abroad.

The Truth is that Jubril Buhari, will sink the zoo finally. Boycott every boycottable.

They try to deceive us with the adage, "What an old Man sees sitting down, a child can not see it while standing".
I don't need to stand up, to see poverty.
Do you know that after Abacha killed Ken Saro wiwa, Bayelsa named a street by Abacha's name.
Is just like naming a street in Israel after Hitler, you know is not possible.
It is only in Nigeria, where people name streets with the names of people, who killed them.

Prophet Muhammed ran away and came back to conquer everywhere.
Jesus did same and came out victorious.
Nnamdi Azikiwe ran to Ghana, Nelson Mandela ran to Nigeria.

Those of them saying I ran away when they came to kill me, are people who want me dead because, they know I'm their headache.

If Britain doesn't let Biafra go, Britain will be decimated by the Almighty.
What is happening to Britain, is because they don't Allow Biafra to go.
Britain must let Biafra go or they will be broken into pieces.
I am talking about Elohim.. Chineke kam ne kuokwu ya, not Man.

Any Nation that rises against Biafra, must die.

In Biafra everybody will be welcomed, to worship anything he wishes to, even cockroach.
There will be freedom of worship, in Biafra.
Its not in our DNA to force anybody, you can worship whatever.

Have you asked why, only Jewish Men are ready to die for Biafrans. Apart from Yaweshua, Bruce Mayrock a Jewish Man, died for Biafra, by setting himself ablaze.

Eleven Jewish Children burnt themselves in Paris for Biafra.

Biafra will be sacrificed to Elohim. Our temple in Arochukwu will be rebuilt, for your information.
I am not asking you, not to worship whatever you like.
Do you know who we are? We gave the World autonomy because, we have existed for long.

Freedom of religion will be sacrosanct in Biafra.

I have nothing against anybody, but if you hate me, I will do so.

We must go back to Nsude, to see the pyramid our ancestors built when they came out of Egypt.
Go to Aguleri and off course Arochukwu.

I shall reconvene next week on the 10th Of October 2018, to preach this very gospel.

I thank you all, for listening and pray that Chukwuokikeabiama sustains and keep you.
Iseeeeee....

The Biafra National Anthem is currently resounding, as the broadcast finally comes to an end.

The Live Broadcast Just Ended

Thanks All For Listening And Those That Can read from Here.

#SupportBiafraReferendum
#ReferendumForAllNation
#BoycottNigeriaElection
#FreedomToAll
#IPOB
#Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. by StarOnEarth(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
After y'all would say afonja are allowing one man to rule them(Tinubu)
Yet someone is controlling your mind from a studio in another man country.

He said 11 children burnt themselves for biafra, achievement?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. by BiafranJesus: 12:27am On Nov 04, 2018
The terror of Afonja slaves and their fulani lords

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. by BiafranJesus: 12:28am On Nov 04, 2018
StarOnEarth:

##you took time to read it. afonja.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. by Westbestside: 1:13am On Nov 04, 2018
BiafranJesus:
The terror of Afonja slaves and their fulani lords
Lok, see chronic aboki slave calling better yhan him slave. We you be ibo, the perpetual slave or the nation.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. by Kwamecron(m): 1:24am On Nov 04, 2018
Who is that?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. by BiafranJesus: 1:39am On Nov 04, 2018
Westbestside:
Lok, see chronic aboki slave calling better yhan him slave. We you be ibo, the perpetual slave or the nation.

Not an Igbo, you Afonja snake.

Not all Biafrans are Igbo but then again you are probably to daft to get it into your Afonja skull.

Have you worshipped Jibril today? Afonja slave
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. by NothingDoMe: 1:47am On Nov 04, 2018
StarOnEarth:

That's a fact @ Tinubu.

It is also a fact that many will listen to his broadcast and same as the last time, both yoruba, igbo and hausa will tune in to listen to him.

That looks like he is controlling the many minds of many tribes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. by StarOnEarth(m): 2:02am On Nov 04, 2018
BiafranJesus:
##you took time to read it. afonja.
I wanted to see if there is anything meaningful in the broadcast but couldn't find one scintila of sense in it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. by hollywater: 2:02am On Nov 04, 2018
Oboy NNAMDI KANU have bomb Nigeria again with truth.Ohamadike 1 of Igboland.But wait o,even if i want Biafra, I still feel Kanu should allow us together with Atikuobi chase Buhari out of Office first.Then wait for restructuring,if thereafter he refuses to restructure Nigeria ,then Biafra. I don't what the votes from East to be divided.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. by BiafranJesus: 2:15am On Nov 04, 2018
StarOnEarth:

I wanted to see if there is anything meaningful in the broadcast but couldn't find one scintila of sense in it.

Funali slave. Run along
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast. by zionmde: 5:00am On Nov 04, 2018
Ipob, kanu and sheer stupidity. These guys are extremely imbecilic.Most of them are so jobless and hopeless that they brother are jobless because they are in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drama On Twitter Between Bashir El Rufai And A Twitter User / APC Wins Katsina Bye - Election / Truth Behind Acclaimed Crowd At Apc Rally In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.