Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

The Non- Indigenes Appointees In Kogi State Empowers Both Women And Students In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Non- Indigenes Appointees In Kogi State Empowers Both Women And Students In (245 Views)

Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each / Defection: Ayade Sacks 4 Commissioners, 5 Other Appointees In Cross River / Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Non- Indigenes Appointees In Kogi State Empowers Both Women And Students In by ofofomedia: 12:20am On Nov 04, 2018
https://www.ofofomedia.com.ng/2018/11/the-non-indigenes-appointees-in-kogi.html?m=1

The Non- indigenes Appointees in Kogi State empowers both women and students in the state.
The Good Governor of Kogi State is at it again as he empowers the Non-Kogites in the state to enable them to carry out their day to day activities effective
Our correspondent Wealth Acholoh was present he said "Trucks kept coming in bring in sewing machines and grinding engines, to his greatest surprise everybody present got something to take home"
The program was all about empowering the non- indigenous people in Kogi State, the beneficiaries were so happy that some cried out for joy, talking to one of the beneficiaries she said "I thank the governor for the good things he has done I don't know how to thank the Governor His Excellency Adoza Yahaya Bello, she said I pray to God that no evil will come near him and his stay in the Government house will be long and fruitful."

(1) (Reply)

Popularity Poll / Just In: Kano Assembly Minority Leader Dumps PDP For PRP / Obaseki Receives 2018 Hajj Report, Assures More Govt’s Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.