Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Wealthy Home Plus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wealthy Home Plus (1468 Views)

The Rich And Wealthy do this and I think the poor can copy / Link-up And Mingle With Rich Sugar Daddies And A Wealthy Lezbian Partner. / Alex, Miracle Spotted Together With Tobi Bakre's Wealthy Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wealthy Home Plus by Feenah187: 2:24am On Nov 04, 2018
*You are welcome to WEALTHY HOME PLUS millionaires flight. It's all about making money, getting foods and other incentives like cars, travelling abroad, finding satisfaction in life.*
With#1000

*This platform was launched in Nigeria on 13th March 2018*
*As you can see it's new.*

*​CAC REGISTRATION DETAILS:​�*
*​Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.​ ​Rc 1477618.​*
GHANA: CS249832018
*OUR PHYSICAL OFFICE:​���*
*​Wealthy Home Plus, is Located @ NO 1, Anishere bus-stop, Governor's road, Ikotun, Lagos Nigeria*
GHANA: Tabora number 3, behind Orthodox Church, Accra
*OUR WEBSITE:​ �*
*Care to know more of our unique services... then click the link below@:​ ​​www.wealthyhomeplus.org​​ �*

*ABOUT US*��

*Wealthy Home Plus is a unique multi-level marketing company which was borne out of passion to create a happy and wealthy home for all. We are dedicated to the financial growth and future of our esteemed members by creating a compensation plan which is not only pocket friendly but easyto achieve within the shortest possible time through team work, also by empowering people with leadership trainings, skills acquisition, and humanitarian services. We strongly believe that to experience financial freedom, one does not need to spend a fortune and that's why our low registration fee will get you excited no matter your financial status.*
*BENEFITS OF JOINING WHP*

*AMAZING CASH BENEFITS*

*Our wonderful compensation plan has been mapped out to greatly reward members with cash awards at different stages, which will keep you excited all the way*

*FOOD REWARD*

*Food is a necessity in life, we make sure that your home is continually stocked with food items that you never have to buy foodstuffs again. Also give out to the less privileged in our communities so as to eradicate hunger and poverty in our country at a large*

*BRAND NEW CARS*

*Our members are awarded exotic brand new cars at the completion of stages 5 and 6, Yes you can live that dream life with Wealthy home plus*

*INTERNATIONAL TRIP*

*Members who have completed stage 6 will enjoy an all expenses paid trip for 2 to any Country of your choice for a week*

*ELECTRONICS*

*High tech electronics and home appliances such as washing machine, Plasma TV, Refrigerator, Generator, Split Ac, Laptop, Gas Cooker, Blender, Toaster etc are awarded at different stages to make your home more comfortable and beautiful*

*FREE SKILL ACQUISITION*

*As a registered member of Wealthy home plus, you enjoy entrepreneurial trainings on different types of skills such as paint production, perfume making, liquid soap, Body and hair cream, Petroleum jelly etc. We educate you and position you for multiple streams of income*

*FREE LEADERSHIP TRAININGS AND SEMINARS*

*It's our duty to create leaders and that's why we train our members on how to manage, grow and sustain your business so that after you have acquired a skill, we guide you on choosing the right business. We also teach you on how to to grow your team and achieve your goals fast*

*GRANTS FOR BUSINESS*

*Members are entitled to non collateral grants to help start up their own dream businesses*

*STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS*

*Because we value education and knowledge, we award scholarships to children of both members and non members of Wealthy home plus*

*HUMANITARIAN SERVICES*

*Our core vision is to help build a happy home for all so we reach out to the needy and less privileged in our communities. At completion of stage 5, a member is expected to recommend a widow or an orphanage and we empower them with cash rewards, food items and skills*
Join my WhatsApp group
https:///BPHPmYt5Z426rZmjbaiVbt
*Why do people join advert through Facebook/Whatsapp links and exit almost immediately?*

1. They thought it's a free money making programme, you don't need to invest b4 earning. *(that's fraud my friend)* �����

2. They thought it's a ponzi scheme, all you need do is PH 10K and GH 100k within 24 hours. *(that's Greed)* ���

3. They hate anything that will stress them but they want to have money,
*(that's Sakawa)* my friend there is no easy way to success even with "Sakawa" you need to pay the price. *Success is costly*

4. Some just joined to spam, others are perpetual onlookers, they join like 10 groups a day and exit *(sorry to say this but that's immaturity)* ����

Is there any business were hard work is not involved? Even in your daily routine, if you don't put in time u can never make profit.

So Next time when you see someone exit a group ask yourself what made me join in the first place before following the person .

*Success is a Decision and not a calling*. GOOD MORNING
Or WhatsApp me on 08146399827

Re: Wealthy Home Plus by Feenah187: 2:33am On Nov 04, 2018
Join my WhatsApp group
And learn how it worksFollow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///BPHPmYt5Z426rZmjbaiVbt

*Why do people join advert through Facebook/Whatsapp links and exit almost immediately?*

1. They thought it's a free money making programme, you don't need to invest b4 earning. *(that's fraud my friend)* �����

2. They thought it's a ponzi scheme, all you need do is PH 10K and GH 100k within 24 hours. *(that's Greed)* ���

*(that's Sakawa)* my friend there is no easy way to success even with "Sakawa" you need to pay the price. *Success is costly*

4. Some just joined to spam, others are perpetual onlookers, they join like 10 groups a day and exit *(sorry to say this but that's immaturity)* ����

Is there any business were hard work is not involved? Even in your daily routine, if you don't put in time u can never make profit.

So Next time when you see someone exit a group ask yourself what made me join in the first place before following the person .

*Success is a Decision and not a calling*. GOOD MORN
Feenah187:
*You are welcome to WEALTHY HOME PLUS millionaires flight. It's all about making money, getting foods and other incentives like cars, travelling abroad, finding satisfaction in life.*
With#1000

*This platform was launched in Nigeria on 13th March 2018*
*As you can see it's new.*

*​CAC REGISTRATION DETAILS:​�*
*​Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.​ ​Rc 1477618.​*
GHANA: CS249832018
*OUR PHYSICAL OFFICE:​���*
*​Wealthy Home Plus, is Located @ NO 1, Anishere bus-stop, Governor's road, Ikotun, Lagos Nigeria*
GHANA: Tabora number 3, behind Orthodox Church, Accra
*OUR WEBSITE:​ �*
*Care to know more of our unique services... then click the link below@:​ ​​www.wealthyhomeplus.org​​ �*

*ABOUT US*��

*Wealthy Home Plus is a unique multi-level marketing company which was borne out of passion to create a happy and wealthy home for all. We are dedicated to the financial growth and future of our esteemed members by creating a compensation plan which is not only pocket friendly but easyto achieve within the shortest possible time through team work, also by empowering people with leadership trainings, skills acquisition, and humanitarian services. We strongly believe that to experience financial freedom, one does not need to spend a fortune and that's why our low registration fee will get you excited no matter your financial status.*
*BENEFITS OF JOINING WHP*

*AMAZING CASH BENEFITS*

*Our wonderful compensation plan has been mapped out to greatly reward members with cash awards at different stages, which will keep you excited all the way*

*FOOD REWARD*

*Food is a necessity in life, we make sure that your home is continually stocked with food items that you never have to buy foodstuffs again. Also give out to the less privileged in our communities so as to eradicate hunger and poverty in our country at a large*

*BRAND NEW CARS*

*Our members are awarded exotic brand new cars at the completion of stages 5 and 6, Yes you can live that dream life with Wealthy home plus*

*INTERNATIONAL TRIP*

*Members who have completed stage 6 will enjoy an all expenses paid trip for 2 to any Country of your choice for a week*

*ELECTRONICS*

*High tech electronics and home appliances such as washing machine, Plasma TV, Refrigerator, Generator, Split Ac, Laptop, Gas Cooker, Blender, Toaster etc are awarded at different stages to make your home more comfortable and beautiful*

*FREE SKILL ACQUISITION*

*As a registered member of Wealthy home plus, you enjoy entrepreneurial trainings on different types of skills such as paint production, perfume making, liquid soap, Body and hair cream, Petroleum jelly etc. We educate you and position you for multiple streams of income*

*FREE LEADERSHIP TRAININGS AND SEMINARS*

*It's our duty to create leaders and that's why we train our members on how to manage, grow and sustain your business so that after you have acquired a skill, we guide you on choosing the right business. We also teach you on how to to grow your team and achieve your goals fast*

*GRANTS FOR BUSINESS*

*Members are entitled to non collateral grants to help start up their own dream businesses*

*STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS*

*Because we value education and knowledge, we award scholarships to children of both members and non members of Wealthy home plus*

*HUMANITARIAN SERVICES*

*Our core vision is to help build a happy home for all so we reach out to the needy and less privileged in our communities. At completion of stage 5, a member is expected to recommend a widow or an orphanage and we empower them with cash rewards, food items and skills*
Join my WhatsApp group
https:///BPHPmYt5Z426rZmjbaiVbt

*Success is a Decision and not a calling*. GOOD MORNING
INGhttps:///BPHPmYt5Z426rZmjbaiVbt

Re: Wealthy Home Plus by Mhizvivian123(f): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
Best platform ever
WhatsApp me for your registration

(1) (Reply)

Woman Flogged Sidechick Mercilessly For Sleeping With Her Husband.(video) / The Link To Tiwa Savage Sex Tape / At 18, I'm Santa Claus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.