Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes (45838 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
angry
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by TheAngry1: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
ok
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by Mutemenot(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
Person go just go market to snap photo with tomatoes undecided
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kimani kiss
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hmm. But to me, no STEW here, just tomatoes -incomplete ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by dodilee(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
JoanHicks:
Who is she?

Here in ajegunle we don't know her
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by Theta1: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
Where is basket here?
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by Edgarated(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nawa o...I can only see fresh but costly tomatoes... grin grin

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in London or the Uk?

see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by amicable09(f): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
LegitHustler:
No pepper na only tomato stew sef undecided

Say goodbye to Tampons, pads...Switch to Menstrual cup. According to the world health organization survey, 63.7% of all women's health problems in the world are due to the use of inferior or unqualified sanitary napkins and tampons in special periods.

Introducing iCare Menstrual Cup

The small, flexible cup is made of silicone or latex rubber. Instead of absorbing your flow, like a tampon or pad, it catches and collects it.

Just before your period begins, tightly fold the menstrual cup and insert it like a tampon without an applicator. It’s similar to putting a diaphragm or birth control ring in place. It forms a seal to prevent leaks. The blood then simply drips into the cup. To remove it, you pull the stem sticking out the bottom and pinch the base to release the seal. Then you just empty, wash with soap and water, and replace. At the end of your cycle, you can sterilize your cup in boiling water.

For more info click the link on my signature to whatsapp
Wow!
How hygienic is this invention?
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
hmmmm, so the stew is real.
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by enemyofprogress: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
Fokn ugly
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by Mankosi: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
E be like say She go do shakara for market women.
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lol
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by frankfab(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
Imagine OP which is *Basketball of tomatoes*

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Me sef dey go market go snap foto with rodo and tatashe.. My own stew go hot pass dem wizkid own. Iranu, radarada oshi.
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by Ayobami7(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by squarelead(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wait o, I sit only me , that sees those things as bucket , but not basket.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by googlepikins: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
bayocanny:

lol which Arizona are you talking about?
he's talking about Arondizogu
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by LegitHustler: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
amicable09:

Wow!
How hygienic is this invention?

Menstrual cups are hygienic, they are made of medical grade silicone which is basically the same material that is used for baby’s milk bottle nipple or for breast implants.

Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by immaculate1234(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
I want to cum in her face
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by Euclidean(m): 12:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Is that not Wande coal���
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by seunfape(m): 4:21am On Nov 05, 2018
bayocanny:

lol which Arizona are you talking about?
she is an international artist from kenys.local person like u can never know her . Am very sure you will know Tiwa
Re: Victoria Kimani Poses With Basket Of Tomatoes by JoanHicks(f): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=dodilee post=72677097][/quote]

Lol...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B Sings Timaya's 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song (Video) / Cossy Orjiakor Goes Into Farming / Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.