Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) (17522 Views)

2023 Access Art X: Julius Agbaje, Asmaa Jama Emerge Winners Of The Art X Price / Art X Free Ticket With Access Bank / A UI Re-design Of The Access Bank Mobile Banking Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
thesicilian:
Different strokes for different folk. I don't know what most people see in painted arts. It just doesn't get my groove on.
wow, then u have chronic Nigeria soul, they don't like art or pointing, i wish i can be a very rich man and then store art work in abundance. I like painting, how i wish i got the talent.
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by thesicilian: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
dancok:
wow, then u have chronic Nigeria soul, they don't like art or pointing, i wish i can be a very rich man and then store art work in abundance. I like painting, how i wish i got the talent.
Lol. Many Nigerians like art, maybe it's just a few of us that don't really appreciate it. And I don't think I'll ever be able to get used to the concept of selling a painted image for millions of dollars when in most cases one may not even be able to distinguish between the original and imitation.
Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
thesicilian:

Lol. Many Nigerians like art, maybe it's just a few of us that don't really appreciate it. And I don't think I'll ever be able to get used to the concept of selling a painted image for millions of dollars when in most cases one may not even be able to distinguish between the original and imitation.
well, for you sha, am looking forward to that kind of business when i becomes billionaire, i will be selling my paints in places like Italy,uk, and Australia for my billionaire customers. So help me God.

1 Like

Re: Art X With Access Bank: Sights From The Event (pictures) by mayordj4real: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
I can see a police man there without bullet proof and protective helmet. This is why they get shot n killed easily

(1) (2) (Reply)

Centje Artworld / My Graphics Design Portfolio / Incredible Living Paintings On Human Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.