Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

ICS Consulting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS Consulting (870 Views)

ICS Outsourcing Limited Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / ICS Outsourcing Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / ICS Smarthire Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICS Consulting by sundaysamuel770: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2018
please, who has been to ics consulting. .Am having interview with them tomorrow
Re: ICS Consulting by forreelinc(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2018
grin I know them, it's gnld

1 Like

Re: ICS Consulting by forreelinc(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2018
forreelinc:
I just dey play, ICS is a recruitment agency at ikorodu road the interview is so they can match you with one of their clients
Re: ICS Consulting by PlsBanMe: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2018
ICS is not gnld. They're one of the reputable job consulting companies in the country.

Stop trying to mislead people just because you want to claim silly "first to comment" that you can't take to bank.

They are not only located in Ikorodu but across Nigeria.

forreelinc:
Re: ICS Consulting by sundaysamuel770: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2018
this is what I got

--  Dear Candidate,

you have been scheduled for online assessment

Kindly check your mail and take the assessment, after the assessment, you are expected to report at the office on Monday 5th Nov. 2018 for interview & Certificate screening.

Kindly see details below. 

Venue: ICS Limited, #2 Gongola street (same building with ACES school) Area2 Abuja.

Date: Monday 5th Nov 2018, 

Time: 9:00 am. Kindly Come with original copies of all your credentials including, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, First School Leaving Certificate, NYSC certificates/Exemption , Passport photograph and valid means of Identification (Voters Card, National ID, Drivers License, international Passport etc,) and your updated CV. 

Dress Code : Corporate.
Re: ICS Consulting by abdeiz(m): 8:50am On Nov 04, 2018
Is it possible to gatecrash this test?
Re: ICS Consulting by forreelinc(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2018
forreelinc:

I just dey play, ICS is a recruitment agency at ikorodu road the interview is so they can match you with one of their clients

PlsBanMe I guess you didn't see this huh?

(1) (Reply)

Waoooo Tested N Real(free Bet9ja Code) Byeee To Poverty / Look So Good To Be True / Apply! 15 New Jobs Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.