Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

WAEC: Pertinent Questions For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC: Pertinent Questions For Buhari (404 Views)

2023: Pertinent Questions For Tinubu's Surpporters (Pics) / Atiku: The Most Pertinent Tribute To Heroes Of Democracy Is To Kick Out APC / Pertinent Questions For Igbos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC: Pertinent Questions For Buhari by ararumeteam(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2018
5 Apposite Posers Concerning Buhari's Certificate Saga :

1.Why did it take for Buhari to be President ,before WAEC, which is not the custodian of his Results to issue a purported Attestation of Result!

2. Cambridge ,the Examination Body that conducted examinations, at the time Buhari purported sat for the examination in question is still in existence in the United Kingdom, they still issue certified copies of results till date!

3.If you lost your certificate, the Counter part will be with the Custodian of same , except it is destroyed by fire or any other natural disaster, of which there is no evidence of same in this case, what should be issued is the Certified true copy of the issued certificate, you cannot attest to a non existent certificate.

4.Hausa was not introduced as a WAEC Subject, until, 1975,Buhari was given a credit in Hausa in an examination purportedly conducted in the early 1960s.

5.Why didn't this attestation come out ,in the run up to the 2015 General Elections, did WAEC just suddenly realised that Buhari ,porpurtedly sat for the examination?
Re: WAEC: Pertinent Questions For Buhari by chinjo(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2018
May God bless you with more wisdom
Re: WAEC: Pertinent Questions For Buhari by jamace(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
BUHARI FAILS INTEGRITY TEST . . .

By Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.

If I were Buhari, I would just don't border contesting the next election because I will be embarrassed based on his fake WAEC result.

* First there was no Class 6 in 1962.

* Secondly, woodwork and health science were not offered in 1962.

* Thirdly, he couldn't have made A3 in History.

* Fourthly, this is an SSCE result sheet and not a British Cambridge result sheet.

* Fifthly, Ministry of Education, Katsina State is not an examination body and cannot issue exam result.

* Cambridge had asked Buhari to apply for a copy of his result sheet if any. Why has Buhari refused to apply for a copy? There is none.

* Sixth, Muhamed and Muhammad are not the same person.

Therefore, even if INEC awards him all the votes of 2019, he still stand disqualified because he forged his certificate. The world is watching and also taking notes.

Nigerians should speak up now or shut up in international fora.

I think Buhari should surrender himself for trial just as Fayose did. Forgery is corruption. Lying under oath is perjury. He has no right to speak about fighting corruption when he is wearing the corruption agbada.
Re: WAEC: Pertinent Questions For Buhari by abes(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
jamace:
BUHARI FAILS INTEGRITY TEST . . .

By Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.

If I were Buhari, I would just don't border contesting the next election because I will be embarrassed based on his fake WAEC result.

* First there was no Class 6 in 1962.

* Secondly, woodwork and health science were not offered in 1962.

* Thirdly, he couldn't have made A3 in History.

* Fourthly, this is an SSCE result sheet and not a British Cambridge result sheet.

* Fifthly, Ministry of Education, Katsina State is not an examination body and cannot issue exam result.

* Cambridge had asked Buhari to apply for a copy of his result sheet if any. Why has Buhari refused to apply for a copy? There is none.

* Sixth, Muhamed and Muhammad are not the same person.

Therefore, even if INEC awards him all the votes of 2019, he still stand disqualified because he forged his certificate. The world is watching and also taking notes.

Nigerians should speak up now or shut up in international fora.

I think Buhari should surrender himself for trial just as Fayose did. Forgery is corruption. Lying under oath is perjury. He has no right to speak about fighting corruption when he is wearing the corruption agbada.

You guys should focus on something else...

Re: WAEC: Pertinent Questions For Buhari by jamace(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
abes:

You guys should focus on something else...
Fake and forged result. How can you use Mohammed's result for Muhammadu?

(1) (Reply)

Charley Boy Blast Okorocha "We Dey Wait For You For Junction, We Go Beat You" / Zamfara State Governor Rewards Driver Who Killed Armed Bandits With Two Million / Prince Charles Arrives In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.