Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo (35449 Views)

Top 5 Mass Murders In Nigerian History (Gore ) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
The kind of crooks that collect money 4rm motorist in anambra state is something else,
Re: Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Princedapace(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Crime no pay.. Use your time properly.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by sweetilicious(f): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
My first hand experience while going home yesterday to Onitsha.Thugry and stealing is the order of the day.Nobody is safe anymore. I saw a guy his phone was forcefully taken from who got it back after series of fights from the thief as he was shouting "onye oshi"! The thugs in that area gathered and started beating the real owner of the phone. Surprisingly, people were minding their business. Oh my! Eventually,the phone was taken away from the owner by the thugs. Onitsha is a bad area now. Inshort,it is worst.
Re: Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Patrioticman007(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
Where are the Biafra citizens on nairaland your ancestors have answered your prayers ....by allowing your kinsmen to join them while in action. May all Igbos join their ancestors in the line of duty, if they don't repent.
Re: Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Justasiam(m): 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Good
Re: Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Benekruku(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
BOOZELEE:
Good job

Igboland is not like Lagos where they produce ad breed miscreants ad agberos.He should relocate to Eko if he wants to do agbero job.

Is there a city in Igbo land?
Re: Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by doggedfighter(f): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
That big head is full of trouble and wickedness
Re: Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by elmodee7(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
hmmmm

Re: Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by mylove4God(f): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
BOOZELEE:
Good job

Igboland is not like Lagos where they produce ad breed miscreants ad agberos.He should relocate to Eko if he wants to do agbero job.

Please don't say what you don't know. The agberos in Igbo land are worst than those in Eko, in fact they are rude, frustrated and heartless.
Re: Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
pwettyeddy:
see as them cut him head like better bushmeat. All of a sudden better roasted oily grass cutter and fresh plam wine dey hungry me. He looks like better animal meant to be eaten.

Where did u buy the weed? Osogbo or Warri?

Because I dont just understand what you said.

Or maybe what the weed said grin
Re: Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by Gangster1ms: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
Jesuslvzme:
Igbo
Jesus doesn't love tribalists
Re: Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by gudofuck231: 12:45am On Nov 05, 2018
send him to bornu let's see his AQ and confirmed enemy kills
Re: Mgbaringba, Thug Arrested Over Series Of Murders In Anambra State. Graphic Photo by carrascocity(f): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2018
BOOZELEE:
Good job

Agboros are the chiefs in Lagos state
That's why good well trained man can't rule lagos (jimmy for example)
All lagos governors both passed are agboros all

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) / Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo / Thieves Set Building On Fire In Umuahia After Failed Attempts To Break-In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.