Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Materialism And Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Materialism And Christianity (172 Views)

Does Rational Thought Debunk The Idea Naturalism/materialism? / Do You Think Materialism Is Illogical? / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Materialism And Christianity by Ariyatech(m): 9:19am On Nov 04, 2018
Everyone has been praying for something Mega. Mega like : God,V.I is my destination, lekki is my promised land, Island is waiting for me and and and ........ then we quote Bible verses that says "God cannot fail his own children". " Mat 7:7"
Something baffles me. Just one thing.
Why dont you pray to be "Mega" to change the slum you live in?
Why don't you pray to be "Mega" to put smile on the slum dwellers?
Let's run some checks.
If you eventually get "Mega" :
*You live the slum
*Drop few changes to the thyroid built church in which you prayed to be mega. The church in turn make use of your money to sustain the slum worshippers.
*You don't need to pray again cos you are always like - "What has he not done for me"?
*You should have been the hope of the masses but now their enemy.
What am I saying.
*Everyone is rich in one way or the other.
*You being wealthy in riches does not guarantee long life
*Why not lift the status of the slum.build a magnificent edifice, let the slum be recognised with your mansion. (In every community, there is always a particular house we all call pink house,blue house,white house,aso rock . and and and)
Am made to believe we are all one body of Christ.

Continue below.����
https://bleedingpeen..com/2018/11/materialism-and-christianity.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Unique Workers On The Walls (nehemiah Chapter 3) / Uncommon Protection / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.