Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Apostle Chris S*x Video: Exposing Princess, The Delilah Of Our Time - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Apostle Chris S*x Video: Exposing Princess, The Delilah Of Our Time (5151 Views)

Princess Tamaratokoni Okpe Reacts To Viral Sex Video With Apostle Chris Omatsola / Tamaratokoni Okpe Reacts To Viral Sex Video With Apostle Chris Omatsola (video) / Amnesty International:video Exposing The Murder By Nigerian Airforce Warningshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Chris S*x Video: Exposing Princess, The Delilah Of Our Time by osayo289: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2018
Contrary to story by princess making round that she was abused by pastor Chris and the s*x video

released by him. A counter report has sufficed from someone who has been in contact with Both parties and their family members and friends, revealing that all she wanted is to “milk Apostle Chris.”
Read below;

Dear Princess Okpewho,
After your sex tape with Apostle Chris leaked. I felt sorry for you and hoped you were ok. Little did I know I was giving sympathy to the demon herself.

After leaking your video with Apostle Chris, you went straight to his house with police to arrest him claiming he leaked it and you wanted 200million for damages and when the police laughed at your demand, you added that he beats you. Photo you showed was the one which you clearly had boil under your...........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/apostle-chris-sx-video-exposing.html

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chris S*x Video: Exposing Princess, The Delilah Of Our Time by Nbote(m): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2018
Will U ppl jus shut up and stop embarassing urselves... D pastor was caught in d act but it is d lady who is evil abi?
Re: Apostle Chris S*x Video: Exposing Princess, The Delilah Of Our Time by BonkoINC: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
they sniped a chat and expect us to believe, even if it has d ladys name written on it...

d so called pastors video admitting/apologising for leaking the video is on instagram, i dont know why human being wants to gain useless traffic from this story again.. shame on all of you...
Re: Apostle Chris S*x Video: Exposing Princess, The Delilah Of Our Time by proudevil: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Where is the video tongue
Re: Apostle Chris S*x Video: Exposing Princess, The Delilah Of Our Time by BrutusOj(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
From the video, it clearly shows the Apostte yahoostle in charge of the video/filming. He was so excited recording while the lady was busy helping herself out.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Travelling With A Fulani Yesterday / Corpse Of A Lady Refuse To Be Buried As She Fights Pallbearers From Burying Her / Notorious Woman Who Beheaded Owl On Social Media Is Gunned Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.