Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

16 Year Old Secondary School Girl Kills Herself After Allegedly Seeing Demons! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Year Old Secondary School Girl Kills Herself After Allegedly Seeing Demons! (1045 Views)

Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby / 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student Rapes 14-Year-Old Schoolmate In Delta State / Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Year Old Secondary School Girl Kills Herself After Allegedly Seeing Demons! by mailtimi(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
A 16-year-old Nigerian girl has committed suicide and tweets where she talked about battling demons have surfaced. The girl, who was known as Emeryl was recently suspended from secondary school after a violent episode. She used Twitter to occasionally vent.

Some of her tweets were noticed by a few of her followers but she turned down help and once said; "This year alone, my parents have spent up to 700k on psychiatrist bills but nothing has worked, but it's Funke from the internet that's going to wave her magic wand and fix me with her friendship via DM."

See More Tweets: https://naijalog.com/16-year-old-nigerian-secondary-school-girl-kills-herself-after-allegedly-seeing-demons/
Re: 16 Year Old Secondary School Girl Kills Herself After Allegedly Seeing Demons! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2018

Re: 16 Year Old Secondary School Girl Kills Herself After Allegedly Seeing Demons! by sirusX(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
People go through problems. Sometimes they just need someone to always be there reassuring them all is well
Re: 16 Year Old Secondary School Girl Kills Herself After Allegedly Seeing Demons! by GOFRONT(m): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
What do you see??
Re: 16 Year Old Secondary School Girl Kills Herself After Allegedly Seeing Demons! by SarkinYarki: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
She was really troubled , a casualty of modern day malnutrition ..I know what I am saying ok

(1) (Reply)

Young Schoolgirl Gets Herself Drunk To Be Like Her 'Role Model' Mother. Photos / Man Caught On Cctv Stealing Big Generator In A Sac And Carried It At His Back. / Woman Paraded For Stealing A Bunch Of Unripe Banana (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.