Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? (2218 Views)

Is It A Sin If Churches Use POS To Collect Offerings And Tithes This Period / This Is The Trick Some Churches Use To Raise Funds! / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by hahn(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:

It is the will of GOD that all men should come to Repentance...
If u refuse to Repent then you Chose to go to Hell!!

Salvation is Free of CHARGE!!

No. God already knows whatever will happen, right? Everything was planned by god, right?

In that case it already planned for whoever ends up in hell to end up there so there is no freewill in this case. Or are you trying to say that humans can change god's will? undecided
Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by Brock1: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2018
HardMirror:
churches are not paths to God. They are designed for human manipulation right from the beginning. To make the society subservient to authority

I so much believe that.
Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by bedspread: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2018
hahn:

No. God already knows whatever will happen, right? Everything was planned by god, right?

In that case it already planned for whoever ends up in hell to end up there so there is no freewill in this case. Or are you trying to say that humans can change god's will? undecided
it's God's will that no one should go to hell! That's the reason He made Salvation free..
if it's your will to go to heaven, you will do the Needful
Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by bedspread: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2018
hahn:

2peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by hahn(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:
it's God's will that no one should go to hell! That's the reason He made Salvation free..

It is god's will people should go to hell because it loves the smell of suya. That is why it created hell in the first place.

if it's your will to go to heaven, you will do the Needful

God already revealed to me that it is will I go to hell fire and I have already been appointed as the real estate agent for all the property in hell fire.

Just so you know we have put out the fire and installed ACs and snow makers is hell is now cool. We also have lots of strip clubs, orgies, alcohol and drugs to enable our occupants enjoy eternity.

Contact me, to everyone interested, to book your apartments, land, buildings and mansions in hell

Why go to heaven and sing all day among religious bigots when you can chill in hell forking, drinking, smoking and partying?

Choose wisely cheesy grin
Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by hahn(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:

2peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance

Isaiah 45:7 KJV I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Matthew 7:21
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Ephesians 1:11 All things are done according to God's plan and decision; and God chose us to be his own people in union with Christ because of his own purpose, based on what he had decided from the very beginning.

This means that even when you find yourself in hell it is god's will grin
Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by bedspread: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2018
hahn:

It is god's will people should go to hell because it loves the smell of suya. That is why it created hell in the first place.

God already revealed to me that it is will I go to hell fire and I have already been appointed as the real estate agent for all the property in hell fire.

Just so you know we have put out the fire and installed ACs and snow makers is hell is now cool. We also have lots of strip clubs, orgies, alcohol and drugs to enable our occupants enjoy eternity.

Contact me, to everyone interested, to book your apartments, land, buildings and mansions in hell

Why go to heaven and sing all day among religious bigots when you can chill in hell forking, drinking, smoking and partying?

Choose wisely cheesy grin
bro if u make hell.. u won't smile !!

Have a look at the California fire outbreak! And the world is screaming..

Then Imagine what the Lake of Fire will be like.. where the worms forth not!! For Ever and Ever..

You can't even wish your Enemy Hell... GOD FORBID!

I Forbid Hell for You

1 Like

Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by hahn(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:
bro if u make hell.. u won't smile !!

Have a look at the California fire outbreak! And the world is screaming..

Then Imagine what the Lake of Fire will be like.. where the worms forth not!! For Ever and Ever..

You can't even wish your Enemy Hell... GOD FORBID!

I said we have installed ACs and snow makers in hell. Are you not reading my replies? undecided

I Forbid Hell for You

I wish hell for you brother. You and I will both share a drink while receiving BJs together.

Cheers cheesy grin
Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by bedspread: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2018
hahn:

Isaiah 45:7 KJV I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Ephesians 1:11 All things are done according to God's plan and decision; and God chose us to be his own people in union with Christ because of his own purpose, based on what he had decided from the very beginning.

[s]This means that even when you find yourself in hell it is god's will grin
[/s] Whosoever calls on the Name of the Lord shall be saved!! Romans 10:13
You can Exempt yourself... it's your Choice
Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by bedspread: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2018
hahn:

I said we have installed ACs and snow makers in hell. Are you not reading my replies? undecided

I wish hell for you brother. You and I will both share a drink while receiving BJs together.

Cheers cheesy grin

The LORD REBUKE You....
Repent bro!! YOU CANNOT BARE HELL

Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by Brock1: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2018
asuustrike1:

Yes the government had failed but shouldering the responsibility on church is not a good idea. The church may assist which many are doing . There is no reason whatsoever would make a lady sell her body for money. There are many ladies hustling( legitimate work) to caretaker for themselves and families hence venturing into prostitution is absurd. In reference to David Oyedepo's wealth, he suffered and worked for it.He hustled to where he is today by the grace of God. If he depend on tithes and offerings to run covenant university by now the school would have be rated 125th in Nigeria. As for the private jets, he uses that most times when he needs to travel to different countries to minister. Probably he should be taxed for him so that government can generate revenue. In case you don't know, Winners Chapel offers scholarship to first class graduate of LFC. That alone they had contributed to humanity.

I will advise u to try to search out few dat engage in unlawful acts eg female girls on campus, to know their reasons of keeping many boyfriends and try proffer solution to their problems, same with d ones dat do not engage in unlawful acts but they seek for means of good livelihood but can't attain it. Or do u want dem to hell or is ur preaching alone sufficient for dem?

And as for LFC leader, for the fact u suffered before attaining wealth does not mean u should not penetrate all d sheep in ur care, how are d sheep faring. Do u know he can not get to where he his without ppl supper on one way or d other? If u don't believe dat, let d whole congregation withdraw from him and u will see how naked he will be.

U r blessed to b a blessing
Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by hahn(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2018
bedspread:
[/s] Whosoever calls on the Name of the Lord shall be saved!! Romans 10:13
You can Exempt yourself... it's your Choice

bedspread:
The LORD REBUKE You....
Repent bro!! YOU CANNOT BARE HELL

Don't worry I have reserved space for you. You will have an apartment from one of my estates.

Did you take that picture yourself? smiley
Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
I will advise u to try to search out few dat engage in unlawful acts eg female girls on campus, to know their reasons of keeping many boyfriends and try proffer solution to their problems, same with d ones dat do not engage in unlawful acts but they seek for means of good livelihood but can't attain it. Or do u want dem to hell or is ur preaching alone sufficient for dem?
Those girls with multiple boyfriends do what to work. There is no excuse for such action. Their kind are hawking on the street to pay school fees.
I had visited many of their kind to draw conclusion
And as for LFC leader, for the fact u suffered before attaining wealth does not mean u should not penetrate all d sheep in ur care, how are d sheep faring. Do u know he can not get to where he his without ppl supper on one way or d other? If u don't believe dat, let d whole congregation withdraw from him and u will see how naked he will be.
LFC takes care of it's members.

U r blessed to b a blessing
Where did you get this from?
Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by LordReed(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is a very good question. It was very perplexing to me when one church requested for members to donate N25million for toilet facilities. The design that was shown would put to shame 99% of the peoples homes who were going to donate money. Till today I just wonder, if I had asked the church for N5million to build a house they would have told me to go and have faith. SMH.
Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by Brock1: 6:49am On Nov 11, 2018
asuustrike1:

Those girls with multiple boyfriends do what to work. There is no excuse for such action. Their kind are hawking on the street to pay school fees.
I had visited many of their kind to draw conclusion

LFC takes care of it's members.

Where did you get this from?

So u will watch dem continue in their ways and land in hell?
Re: What Do Churches Use Tithe, Offerings, Vows, Etc, For? by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2018
Brock1:

So u will watch dem continue in their ways and land in hell?
They are not ready to change. You don't force people to like a thing or believe it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homosexuals Are Proof That God Is Not Perfect. / The Remarkable Story Of Kathryn Kuhlman's Transition To Glory / What is 'Evil' and Where Did It Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.