Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. (3087 Views)

Close / Open A Verified Paypal In Nigeria / Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 21, 2010
Fellow Nigerians, sorry to say that I do not know how but I know you do. Some thing tells me that someone among those that will view this write-up knows precisely how to do the above. If you are that person, kindly oblige us by giving detailed explanations on how and become the “Internet Guru” that everyone will run to for help. Prove it here “freely” if you can and if you care. I hate to think that this information cannot be gotten for free.
I know people who are currently charging thousands for this information, why not throw the spanner into their e…, works. They are the ones who had made PayPal to prefer doing business with tiny and inconsequential countries rather than the biggest black nation on earth. What a shame.
Furthermore, what if I am about to be scammed. They ask you to pay huge sums of money into their bank account, forward the details of payment to their email address, etc. what if that is the end of story, who do I hold to refund my money? Funny enough, some of these so called marketers do not pay for anything on the Net. Many of them are remnant collectors. Well, I won’t mention this issue here again.
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. by great107: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2010
I understand ur plight i will reveal step by step
here in this forum for the first time ever and
it will even be in pictorial format just the way
owned mine, so if u are interested PM me and
i will kick the ball rolling
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. by olamathins(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2010
Heello House
Rewardlink Ventures is releasing her mid-year jumbo sales of the following products:

-sure way to make real money on football Betting;
-Expert advice on online article writing;
-How to open a paypal account using your Atm to verify it;
-How to make real money sending bulk sms for companies;
-How to register a company name with CAC within the period of a month;
-How to make cool money selling information online;
-Sure ways to make money on online forum like nairaland;
-List of companies that sell recharge cards at much reduced prices;
-How to set up your own blog and monetize it with click bank,amazon and twitter;
-The secret that the ikeja boys would not want you to know on where to get laptop at very cheap prices.

None of these ebooks on a normal day costs nothing less than 800 naira. But we have decided to give all these 10 eBooks out for as low as two thousand naira for this jumbo session. This offer last until the middle of August, after which the price would return to the normal prices. So if you are interested, send an email to rewarlink75@gmail.com or call 07032060088. This is a one time opportunity and you will be amazed at what you are going to find out from those materials. Act wisely and act fast.
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. by olamathins(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hey Bob E,

Here is how to know a true individual: ask to meet him in person.

I wouldn't mind to have an appointment with any body that might be interested in buying the any of the product herein listed above.

Just to convince you that we're real and sure of what I'm talking about. I can even help you collect your money into my paypal account and there after give you your money intact. I'm that committed to my clients.
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2010
Great107, I don’t know what you mean by PM me. But I know what kick the ball mean. Please do as you have said. If only you know the benefit of this info to Nigerians. Laho in Benin, for I beg. Ejo in Yoruba, Biko in Igbo. Or what other language do you want me to speak. Take centre stage my dear before some one else does.
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. by great107: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2010
Thanks friend,
I will start the lecture when
will have more post that need
my valuable time and effort we
can start
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. by great107: 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2010
Thanks friend,
I will start the lecture when
will have more post that need
my valuable time and effort we
can start.

ok lets start now
Re: How To Open A Verified Paypal Account From Nigeria. by Maleeq(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2012
Similar thread exists here.

(1)

Using Automatic Voltage Regulator (stabilizer) On Tiger Generator / Fix: Google Chrome Won’t Launch To Desktop Mode In Windows 8 / Do Not Buy A Laptop Without Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.