Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,248 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Cgpa Wahala~ur Advice Is Needed Nairalanders - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cgpa Wahala~ur Advice Is Needed Nairalanders (489 Views)

Daniel Nkemelu Has 7.0 CGPA As Unibadan's Best Graduating Student / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cgpa Wahala~ur Advice Is Needed Nairalanders by Alexis247(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
I dont want this to sound like any kind of bragging

i am an undergraduate offering Civil Engineering in one of nigerian's federal university (name withheld) i had a gp of 4.76 in first semester and second semester's result aint complete

the question is this
can i still graduate with result like 4.8+ cuz i am kinda scared now with things that i am hearing, like the higher u go d tougher it becomes

i need advice from my senior guys in the game

1 Like

Re: Cgpa Wahala~ur Advice Is Needed Nairalanders by Gmajor(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
I don't know if you are saying the truth, for all I know you could be a troll but...

Every students case is different.
My worst results were my 100 level and 200 level results and the best was my 500 level result. So, the ball is entirely in your court.
It's very possible for you to graduate with a 4.8 CGPA and it's very possible for you to finish with a second class upper.
Like I said, the ball is entirely in your court.

1 Like

Re: Cgpa Wahala~ur Advice Is Needed Nairalanders by Alexis247(m): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gmajor:
I don't know if you are saying the truth, for all I know you could be a troll but...

Every students case is different.
My worst results were my 100 level and 200 level results and the best was my 500 level result. So, the ball is entirely in your court.
It's very possible for you to graduate with a 4.8 CGPA and it's very possible for you to finish with a second class upper.
Like I said, the ball is entirely in your court.

asin which yr do u think its hardest

and which course did u study

(1) (Reply)

Rehabilitation Of Yabatech Roads / ASUU Strike Update Day 25: Students May Stay Long At Home – ASUU / The Abacus Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.