Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Google Adsense Rejected On The Ground Of Scraped Content - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Rejected On The Ground Of Scraped Content (6558 Views)

Google Adsense Rejected My ID Card. Pls Help! / How To Fix Scraped Content On Google Adsense Application / What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense Rejected On The Ground Of Scraped Content by Ogbeni240: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Do you want to earn with admob add me on 07053489916
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRo52AoJlNw
Re: Google Adsense Rejected On The Ground Of Scraped Content by Anasko(m): 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
what of if you delete the blogger and just leave the wordpress blog and apply new adsense account using different email
Re: Google Adsense Rejected On The Ground Of Scraped Content by Danyl(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
ClixMaster:
So what's the way forward?
my advise for you is, transform your site to a shopping site, import products to your site like 50 products and apply again. if they refuse to approve, try UK AdSense. you will only need an approved payoneer account to receive your earnings the rest will be history.
when you get the AdSense account, get a new domain and host your blog there. add the domain name to your AdSense account for authorization.
You will thank me later.
See ya.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Rejected On The Ground Of Scraped Content by CreativeMind18: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
Danyl:

my advise for you is, transform your site to a shopping site, import products to your site like 50 products and apply again. if they refuse to approve, try UK AdSense. you will only need an approved payoneer account to receive your earnings the rest will be history.
when you get the AdSense account, get a new domain and host your blog there. add the domain name to your AdSense account for authorization.
You will thank me later.
See ya.

Thanks, i sell some products on my site already. My site is a job portal where i post job openings and also sell some past question and render other services too.

But i am currently editing and completely rephrasing my past job post base on somebody's advice then after that i will apply again and hope they approve this time.

PLEASE NOTE: I already have ad-sense running live on my .com site what i am trying to do is going pro by upgrading with my self hosted WordPress site.

Any further advice sir?
Re: Google Adsense Rejected On The Ground Of Scraped Content by omotola123: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
CreativeMind18:

Thanks, i sell some products on my site already. My site is a job portal where i post job openings and also sell some past question and render other services too.

But i am currently editing and completely rephrasing my past job post base on somebody's advice then after that i will apply again and hope they approve this time.

PLEASE NOTE: I already have ad-sense running live on my .com site what i am trying to do is going pro by upgrading with my self hosted WordPress site.

Any further advice sir?

Have you resubmitted now?
Re: Google Adsense Rejected On The Ground Of Scraped Content by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2019
Ogbeni240:
Do you want to earn with admob add me on 07053489916

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRo52AoJlNw

THE MOBILEADPILOT STUFF IS FAKE..WARN EVERYONE
YOU WILL PAY 59USD, THE HE WILL ASK YOU TO PAY ANOTHER 45USD FOR LICENSE.......ITS JUST FAKE

Below is the FAKE download link:
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1MEdFrtv7rfnLuDzsuHwVY6qiAP-neC9L

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Select Keywords When Creating Your Content / SEO For Begininers- How To Rank In Google / The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.