Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

How Can One Make Money With Good Movie Stories - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Can One Make Money With Good Movie Stories (904 Views)

Movie Acting Tips: 11 Tips On How To Be A Good Movie Actor/actress / Who Deserves The Most Credit For A Good Movie? / A Good Movie Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Make Money With Good Movie Stories by prince123(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2007
pls am gifted in writing stories but dont know how to go about it, pls can you be of help to me, i appreciate,
Re: How Can One Make Money With Good Movie Stories by TheMaveri: 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2007
there are millions of places on the internet you can read about screenwriting. That will be a good start. But in the mean time, get a notebook and write down all your ideas. Once you think your story has taken shape, then you can start formatting it into a screenplay. It's a long and tideous process, but it's worth the effort. And if you truly believe you have great ideas, then there's no reason not to attempt to write. When you finish your first draft of the screenplay, that's when the work really begins. You have to sit down and thoroughly go through it, eliminating the junk and adding more substance. Depending on the writer/experience, this can take any where from a month to years to do. Always give it to others to read too, if they don't understand it, then you didn't do your job. EVeryone will have an opinion and suggestion. It's up to you to take it or leave it.

No go and start writing, what you do when you complete it is another story all together!

(1) (Reply)

Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix: The Movie / Until My Last Breath / Hard Nut - A Must Watch Soap Opera (sponsors Needed Urgently)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.