Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) (844 Views)

Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / Woman Bitten On Bum By 7ft Python As She Sat On Toilet In Thailand (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Rickyrick: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2018

Leicester City players are currently in Thailand for the funeral of the club’s owner, Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, who was killed in a helicopter crash.

They joined Sunday’s Buddhist prayers for Mr Vichai and will also be around on Monday before going back to the UK to prepare for their home match against Burnley on Saturday.

Jamie Vardy and club captain, Wes Morgan, are among the players who attended a prayer ceremony at a Bangkok temple for Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha’s funeral.

The funeral ceremony began on Saturday with Buddhist bathing rituals and is going to last for 7-days.

The Leicester players travelled to Thailand on a 12-hour flight on Saturday after winning 1-0 at Cardiff City in the Premier League, in the first game since his death.

On arrival, the players gave Mr Vichai’s family a hug, and then offered jasmine flowers as they knelt in front of an octagonal jewelled urn given by the king.
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/11/04/leicester-city-players-arrive-thailand-for-vichais-funeral-photos/

Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Rickyrick: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2018

Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Let the dead bury their Dead!

Death Without JESUS is Soooo much pain for the dead.. no matter the Respect being accorded on Earth
Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2018
Righteousness89:
Let the dead bury their Dead!

Death Without JESUS is Soooo much pain for the dead.. no matter the Respect being accorded on Earth
Have you ever see Jesus before? Or did you know Jesus? Is he black or white or Arab?
Whiteman brought something for you and you don’t question.
South east Asia countries don’t believe in Jesus and their countries are doing fine.
What’s happening in your own country?

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by tolexy007(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
where is kelechi
Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
seunny4lif:

Have you ever see Jesus before? Or did you know Jesus? Is he black or white or Arab?
South east Asia countries don’t believe in Jesus and their countries are doing fine.

No mind the mindless drone..!!
Jesus kor Jesu ni..!!

Peace..!!

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Caseless: 6:23am On Nov 06, 2018
Eyaaaaa
Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
seunny4lif:

I Believe In JESUS and Billions all over the World do also...

I don't need to see Him before I Believe cos Blessed are Those who believe without seeing...

I feel HIS Presence always Especially when I call on HIM. That makes me know He Exists..

Even you, you are a work of his hands!
Just like Everyone on the Earth! White, Black, Asian, European, African, etc.. we all live and are Alive by HIS POWER!

U are Nothing without HIM!

If he decides to withdraw the breathe in you, you are dust immediately..

Give your Life to Him while you have a Chance too... Millions like you who have dropped today without HIM are pleading for the chance you have now! Use it Wisely !
GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Righteousness89:

I don't need to see Him before I Believe cos Blessed are Those who believe without seeing...

I feel HIS Presence always Especially when I call on HIM. That makes me know He Exists..

Just like Everyone on the Earth! White, Black, Asian, European, African, etc.. we all live and are Alive by HIS POWER!

Give your Life to Him while you have a Chance too... Millions like you who have dropped today without HIM are pleading for the chance you have now! Use it Wisely !
GOD BLESS YOU

If you believe in some imaginary Jesus that's your cup of tea...but trying to shove it down others throat is the issue...!!

First and foremost your imaginary Jesus got no single control over the air been breath, maybe the air you are breathing I don't know..!!

Secondly because millions choose to be mor0ns shouldn't be a basis for others to jump on board too..!!

If you choose to be a drone dumb, by all means fire away, its your choice to choose to be blind and ignorant..!!

I guess you would want your Jesus to come and throw me inside fire now..Lol..!!

Funny people..!!!

Peace...!!

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Bethor:

If you believe in some imaginary Jesus that's your cup of tea...but trying to shove it down others throat is the issue...!!

First and foremost your imaginary Jesus got no single control over the air been breath, maybe the air you are breathing I don't know..!!

Secondly because millions choose to be mor0ns shouldn't be a basis for others to jump on board too..!!

If you choose to be a drone dumb, by all means fire away, its your choice to choose to be blind and ignorant..!!

I guess you would want your Jesus to come and throw me inside fire now..Lol..!!

Funny people..!!!

Peace...!!

Bro know this!

The Same JESUS you shove Down is the Same JESUS You are gonna meet once u done on earth!

It's The Same JESUS that would decide your eternal Destination irrespective of whether you believe HIM or not!

It's the Same JESUS responsible for the Breathe in you ..

It's Foolishness to Strive with your Maker..

Wise up man!

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
You need brain surgery grin
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
seunny4lif:
You need brain surgery grin
You need Life Surgery bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Righteousness89:

Bro know this!

The Same JESUS you shove Down is the Same JESUS You are gonna meet once u done on earth!

It's The Same JESUS that would decide your eternal Destination irrespective of whether you believe HIM or not!

It's the Same JESUS responsible for the Breathe in you ..

It's Foolishness to Strive with your Maker..

Wise up man!

Oga, how would I ever meet somebody that doesn't exist in the first place? I tire for you people, if I'm to meet anybody after death, I think that would only be my creator and no bloody Jesus of yours..!!!

And for the record and get this into your skull, your Jesus is never I repeat never my creator or maker..!!! If the imaginary dude is your creator then that's entirely your business and don't draw me into that charade..!!

I wonder how a full grown individual would choose to exchange his or her brain with dangote cement...!!

Oga seat down and reflect, you would discover you are been lied to and used...!!

All the truth is right there before you but you lots choose to bury your heads in the sand and accept the lies they tell you about your maker...!!!

Peace..!!
Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Bethor:

Oga, how would I ever meet somebody that doesn't exist in the first place? I tire for you people, if I'm to meet anybody after death, I think that would only be my creator and no bloody Jesus of yours..!!!

And for the record and get this into your skull, your Jesus is never I repeat never my creator or maker..!!! If the imaginary dude is your creator then that's entirely your business and don't draw me into that charade..!!

I wonder how a full grown individual would choose to exchange his or her brain with dangote cement...!!

Oga seat down and reflect, you would discover you are been lied to and used...!!

All the truth is right there before you but you lots choose to bury your heads in the sand and accept the lies they tell you about your maker...!!!

Peace..!!
Ok Sir... u hv your choice now..

Once you drop it's JESUS CHOICE for you
Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 07, 2018
Righteousness89:
Ok Sir... u hv your choice now..

Once you drop it's JESUS CHOICE for you

Doubt it bro...can't meet no imaginary individual, just my creator and that's it...!!

Peace..!!
Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 12:35am On Nov 07, 2018
Bethor:

Doubt it bro...can't meet no imaginary individual, just my creator and that's it...!!

Peace..!!
but u seems u don't believe in your Creator
Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 07, 2018
Righteousness89:
but u seems u don't believe in your Creator

What's really wrong with you people..?
Believing in my creator got nothing to with your imported and imposed Jesus character..!!

I really don't know your level of understanding and self thinking capacity but...it's your choice if you choose to rest in your ignorance...!!

For me your Jesus character is never my creator and never ever would or can be..!!

If your religious denomination deceive you and you choose to swallow all the hogwash stories hook, line and sinker then that's your choice...really sorry for you..!!
Peace..!!!
Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2018
Bethor:

What's really wrong with you people..?
Believing in my creator got nothing to with your imported and imposed Jesus character..!!

I really don't know your level of understanding and self thinking capacity but...it's your choice if you choose to rest in your ignorance...!!

For me your Jesus character is never my creator and never ever would or can be..!!

If your religious denomination deceive you and you choose to swallow all the hogwash stories hook, line and sinker then that's your choice...really sorry for you..!!
Peace..!!!

if you don't believe the son, how do u believe the Father!
Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by realnas(m): 11:57am On Nov 07, 2018
seunny4lif:

in our darling country churches out number factories and companies
Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Righteousness89:
if you don't believe the son, how do u believe the Father!

Which bloody son is that.? I guess the son to the white man God you are serving..!!!

Oga, its your choice to accept the hogwash story, I'm way past that now ..!!

Peace..!!
Re: Leicester City Players Arrive Thailand For Vichai's Funeral (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Abi ooooh
realnas:
in our darling country churches out number factories and companies

(1) (Reply)

Trump Supporters - Here Is A List Of The Best Right Wing, Christian News Sources / The Taliban: Brief History Of The Militant Group And Its Ideology, Explained / Biden's Global Initiative Grants 'to Promote Atheism Worldwide' Faces Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.