Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter (1092 Views)

Corporate Car/bus Hire/charter Services / Vessel For Sale And Charter / Toyota Sienna For Hire/charter Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by ebpius1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
10 Seater Sienna spacebus available for Hire/Charter.
My destination is to or from any where in Nigeria.
The car is pristine clean and sound.
Please Call Mr. Osita on
Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by ebpius1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
Clean Crux

Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by ebpius1(m): 3:09am On Nov 05, 2018
Comfortable interior

Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by ebpius1(m): 3:10am On Nov 05, 2018
Travel with comfort.

Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by diportivo: 4:42am On Nov 05, 2018
god bless ur hustle

but

how can this car possibly seat 10 people?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by thebigkendo(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2018
diportivo:
god bless ur hustle

but

how can this car possibly seat 10 people?

Why are you just an enemy of progress like this ..haters
4 at the back
3 at the middle.. Dem go add stool
3 at the front..

E get as dem go run am self, 4 go sit for middle..

Op fire on joor

1 Like

Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by diportivo: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2018
thebigkendo:

4 at the back
3 at the front..

Op fire on joor

5 Likes

Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2018
thebigkendo:

4 at the back
3 at the front..

Op fire on joor

Haba, na animal you wan pack for the moto.

4 at the back bawo. That space hardly accommodate 3 people talksless of 4 persin.

3 at the middle, the third persin wan sit on air abi. The OP picture didn't show a "Naija work chair" for middle, So I guess the third persin for middle would seat on the air.

3 in front, na the driver go lap the third persin abi you wan squeeze 2 people in a space of 1 in front.

Police and Lastma are your friends.

1 Like

Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by thebigkendo(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
TheCar:

4 at the back bawo. That space hardly accommodate 3 people talksless of 4 persin.

3 at the middle, the third persin wan sit on air abi. The OP picture didn't show a "Naija work chair" for middle, So I guess the third persin for middle would seat on the air.

3 in front, na the driver go lap the third persin abi you wan squeeze 2 people in a space of 1 in front.

That stool dey come out when required grin grin

That space between the driver and passenger nko?

If a Golf MK2 in Nigeria can carry 6 passengers and a driver, this sienna can carry 10 passengers comfortably..Timifakay How many passengers Nissan Micra for ibadan dey carry?

Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by timifakay(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
thebigkendo:

That stool dey come out when required grin grin

That space between the driver and passenger nko?

If a Golf MK2 in Nigeria can carry 6 passengers and a driver, this sienna can carry 10 passengers comfortably..Timi.fakay How many passengers Nissan Micra for ibadan dey carry?

Driver and 2 passengers for front, 3 passengers for back.
Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by kayemjay(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
thebigkendo:

4 at the back
3 at the front..

Op fire on joor

Very correct but it's 3 at the back , 4 in the middle
Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by kayemjay(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
TheCar:

You never enter Awoyaya/Lakowe/Epe Sienna
Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
kayemjay:

You never enter Awoyaya/Lakowe/Epe Sienna

No Sir. cheesy grin grin grin

I thought Island pipu are tunsh, so dey pack themselves like that inside a Sienna.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by thebigkendo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
kayemjay:

Very correct but it's 3 at the back , 4 in the middle

Diportivo.. Shey you see?? Shame on you.. Hater
Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by diportivo: 6:33am On Nov 06, 2018
thebigkendo:

Diportivo.. Shey you see?? Shame on you.. Hater

I didn't read his response well

my glasses get issues

u mean that middle row captain's chair will sit two each shocked

abi na vw Sharan or Mazda MPV euro version I dey see for the picture

this my glasses sef

1 Like

Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by nurey(m): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2018
ebpius1:
10 Seater Sienna spacebus available for Hire/Charter.
My destination is to or from any where in Nigeria.
The car is pristine clean and sound.
Please Call Mr. Osita on

I can assure you this sienna would not seat 10passengers except those you hire it to would be one of the driver.

Also you are doing hire and charter, I know you can rough 4 at the back, 4 in middle too this variant has a bigger interior compared to its predecessor which have seen can seat 4 at the back. but not good for long journeys if you don't want to be responsible for leg cramps of your passengers.

besides 10 people seating in this car then RIP rear shocks, RIP plastic bumper, RIP exhaust/CAT, RIP fuel tank. grin
Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by asamwababy: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2018
4 adults can not sit at the last row of this vehicle.

Probably the middle but this is a very misleading advert.
Re: 10 Seater Sienna Spacebus Available For Hire/charter by nurey(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2018
asamwababy:
4 adults can not sit at the last row of this vehicle.

Probably the middle but this is a very misleading advert.

4 adults can but not comfortably and definitely not on long journeys with traffic prone roads

(1) (Reply)

2004 Clean Nissan Cefiro / TOKUNBO -2007 Toyota Corolla (accident/damaged) / Toyota Corolla 2003/2004 Tokunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.