Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Light Up Nigeria By Solar Energy: Looking For Team For Consultant Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Light Up Nigeria By Solar Energy: Looking For Team For Consultant Company (1000 Views)

GTBank Named ‘Best Bank In Nigeria’ By Euromoney Magazine / The Economic Structure Of Nigeria By Simon Kolawole / Incredible! Refrigrator That Can Be Powered By Solar Energy Or Motor Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Light Up Nigeria By Solar Energy: Looking For Team For Consultant Company by NaijaPosh(f): 2:40am On Jul 21, 2010
I work with a company in Washington DC that writes proposals through World Bank to help fund projects for new projects in developing countries. One of the main countries I work with is Nigeria. I am very passionate about Solar Energy and what it can do for Nigerians and was inquiring and who wants to learn more about the benefits of thses products. I am also looking to build a team of business people and engineers to steer these products into place.
Re: Light Up Nigeria By Solar Energy: Looking For Team For Consultant Company by Bassey131: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2010
@ NaijaPosh,
I have only just seen your post.
Is the business of Solar Energy for Nigeria still on?
I am very much interested in this. If you are still open to the idea, then please contact me so we can set something up.(bassey131@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: Light Up Nigeria By Solar Energy: Looking For Team For Consultant Company by estman: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2010
HELLO

REF TO YOUR POST,I HAVE A GODD PROPOSAL FOR YOU TOO

I HAVE A VERY CREDIBLE SELLER WHO CAN SUPPLY Solar Panel 40,50,60,75,85 watts price at USD 1.93/watt for Poly Crystalline and And Mono Crystalline at USD 2.03 USD/watt FOB China.

DO YOU HAVE NIGERIAN BUYERS FOR THIS PRODUCT OR ANY BUYER IN THE USA.

THANKS

MR JACOB
Re: Light Up Nigeria By Solar Energy: Looking For Team For Consultant Company by Kobojunkie: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2010
@Poster, when you say to steer the products into place, what exactly do you mean?
Re: Light Up Nigeria By Solar Energy: Looking For Team For Consultant Company by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2010
Poster, where you disappear to?
Re: Light Up Nigeria By Solar Energy: Looking For Team For Consultant Company by Onyeara: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
am interested, send more info to mydated@yahoo.ca
Re: Light Up Nigeria By Solar Energy: Looking For Team For Consultant Company by adegeorge(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2010
Hi poster
If this is for real then u can count me in. at d moment i cosult for a company that is into solar power generation in Abuja, Nigeria. pls if this is genuine and u are true to your words then pls reply through this medium or better still send info to my mail box; ademola.adebayo@ipledge2nigeria.com.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Light Up Nigeria By Solar Energy: Looking For Team For Consultant Company by NaijaPosh(f): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2010
Hello sorry everyone I have been very busy. I am looking for people I can partner with to sell these units to as well as companies willing to buy the products. I have contacts and looking to expan my contacts as well. I do live in the US so I will be operating from here and Nigeria
Re: Light Up Nigeria By Solar Energy: Looking For Team For Consultant Company by NaijaPosh(f): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2010
Hello sorry everyone I have been very busy. I am looking for people I can partner with to sell these units to as well as companies willing to buy the products. I have contacts and looking to expan my contacts as well. I do live in the US so I will be operating from here and Nigeria. I will reply tp all of you tommorrow and thank you.
Re: Light Up Nigeria By Solar Energy: Looking For Team For Consultant Company by sonety2k(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2010
Am interested in it , kindly send more info to sonety2k@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Start Up You Own Business With Less Than 50k / Help- I'm In A Business Decision Dilemma!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.