Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Cure Any Kind Of Sickness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Any Kind Of Sickness (313 Views)

How To Use Ejinrin Leave To Cure All Kind Of Sickness** / Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi / Cure Any Kind Of Disease Jigsimur Pus 100% NATURAL HERBAL Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure Any Kind Of Sickness by Freeze007(m): 12:06am On Nov 05, 2018
Hi,

The first thing to note is this, I have never been to a medical school at least not any that I can consciously say but a trial will convince you on what I am about to tell you.

Are you suffering from any kind of ailment- this will certainly be your last bus stop. All I expect from you is absolute faith and believe in the following steps.

First ask yourself this question if you are Ill, is there anyone I hold grudge against or I don't want to forgive, the best part is letting go and FORGIVE

After you have done that, tell yourself you admit all your faults in the time past and believe there is forgiveness for admittance

After that, if you were a chronic fornicator, liar, thief or whatever stop it immediately for immediate result.

Are you set to take this decision? If you are still reading then your solution has arrived. Stay away from food, water, do not wash your mouth, do not drink water, do not take your bath for three days, for example, you will start from say Saturday 12midnight to Tuesday 12midnight. That Day agree within yourself not to go back to any evil mentioned above or any, on that last day, just kneel, put your face on the floor three times and inscribe three zeros in a drop of water in a cup and swallow. After, this, drink only hot tea followed with juicy fruits like orange, water melon etc... Make sure you do not eat for another three days but maintain fruits as you have the ability to buy.

On the seventh day run a TEST come back to testify!!!

The cause of the effect is SIN-EVIL

I can see plenty testimonials from today.

(1) (Reply)

Edina Family Dental | Implants Dentistry MN - Distinctive Dental Care / 4 Weight Loss Super Foods That Help Lose Your Belly Fat Quickly / Woman Dies After Failed Plastic Surgery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.