Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,584 members, 7,847,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition (12304 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / EFCC Secures Arrest Warrant For Diezani Madueke As Extradition Proceedings Begin / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by jboycrb(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2018
Nukilia:
I think EFCC is beginning to sound very very stupid! Kemi Adeosun was smuggled out of this corrupt government after using forged NYSC certificate to dupe the Nigerian state. The EFCC did not order for her arrest but they are screaming about Diezani for the past 3 Years. Shame on Buhari and his political jejune who think Nigerians are fools.

Babachir is still here in Nigeria you've not arrested and prosecuted him, but you keep going on with media trial of Madueke. Jail the woman if found wanting and don't forget to jail all those indicted in your paymasters cabinet.

Do you knw Wht EFCC stands for? Why mentioning Kemi Adeosun?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2018
Nukilia:
I think EFCC is beginning to sound very very stupid! Kemi Adeosun was smuggled out of this corrupt government after using forged NYSC certificate to dupe the Nigerian state. The EFCC did not order for her arrest but they are screaming about Diezani for the past 3 Years. Shame on Buhari and his political jejune who think Nigerians are fools.

Babachir is still here in Nigeria you've not arrested and prosecuted him, but you keep going on with media trial of Madueke. Jail the woman if found wanting and don't forget to jail all those indicted in your paymasters cabinet.
but why common 1kb sense u don't have.... someone steal ur generation money and still type rubbish.... u re the most stupid fool useless human being I ever seen in my life...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by SignatureNG(f): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2018
oka
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by Nukilia: 7:29am On Nov 05, 2018
don4real18:

So, she shouldn't be prosecuted because Adeosun wasn't! I don't understand some of you. I have been paying my taxes (25%) of my earnings and one stupid Deziani is stealing it. Perhaps if you were paying your tax, you wouldn't reason this way

Madueke should be jailed and the key thrown into the sea after all our money has been retrieved. I am tired of media trial carried out by the government.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by rusher14: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2018
gratiaeo:
What happen to Gandollar

Immunity.

I'm sure you've heard of the word before.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by Nukilia: 7:31am On Nov 05, 2018
jboycrb:

Do you knw Wht EFCC stands for? Why mentioning Kemi Adeosun?

Adeosun commited a criminal offence against the Nigerian State. Economic and financial crime for that matter.
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by Nukilia: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
but why common 1kb sense u don't have.... someone steal ur generation money and still type rubbish.... u re the most stupid fool useless human being I ever seen in my life...

You have comprehension problem and I can't blame you for that. That's a sign of the bad education you've received from our failed institutions.
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2018
Standardcosting:

This is where you missed it little one,
Kemi case may be bad, she didn't steal or misappropriat fund.
How did you know she didn't steal? Everybody in Nigerian govt steals. Even if not, she should return all the monies she got as salaries and Esta... Code

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by ImperialYoruba: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2018
Se na my eye abi na the real figure i see so?

15.3billion, in dollars....no be our yeye naira currency o....in dollars!!!

15.3billion dollars!!

How does one person have access to that kind of money with no supporting signatories? Wow!

Now i understand why Atiku want kill hinself to become President by fire by force. grin. After witnessing what happened under Jonathan, he didnt think he looted enough.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by jrusky(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2018
This govt and EFCC are just a bloody clown. I remember this woman voluntarily want to return home but the apc govt said she should not return that the UK govt should help them probe her so why seeking her extradition now

EFCC and apc had lost against fayose now it's MADUEKE but Ganduje can be walking free with so much evidence against him isn't

If even MADUEKE return home apc and EFCC will still loose the case because up till now no concrete evidence against her than media evidence and propaganda judgement.

Anytime I wake up and remember it's still apc and Buhari in power I cursed the day Buhari was voted to power my apology to May birthday people but apc and Buhari has turned May as a month in a year a cursed month.

I still don't know how did we get here.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by Nukilia: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2018
46O1CE:

You’re the one sounding very stupid here.
All this stupid long epistle to justify and defend a criminal?
We are doomed in this country

Mention which criminal was defended in the epistle. grin grin grin Madueke should be jailed and Buhari and his clowns should stop disturbing our ears with this issue for over 3 years

5 Likes

Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by candygist: 7:37am On Nov 05, 2018
Nukilia:

Babachir is still here in Nigeria you've not arrested and prosecuted him, but you keep going on with media trial of Madueke. Jail the woman (MADUEKE) if found wanting and don't forget to jail all those indicted in your paymasters cabinet.

You sound more stupid , sorry to say . What's concerns EFCC with forged NYSC certificate ? What's the full meaning of EFCC ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by Heffe: 7:37am On Nov 05, 2018
here comes another distraction..what have they been doing for the last 3 years? Why wait this long to push for extradition when u claimed she is a thief and have evidence against her
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by gratiaeo(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2018
rusher14:

Immunity.

I'm sure you've heard of the word before.
The same immunity did not cover Ibori and other governors when they were impeached. It means buhari fight against corruption is not any better than Obasanjo
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by Groovenaija360(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2018
Are you an upcoming Musician looking for free Music Promotion?

Worry no more Groovenaija360.com is currently Promotion Upcoming Artists for free.

We are here to help you become popular in the music industry.

Follow the link below to upload your song for free.

CLICK HERE
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by abogjohn(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2018
Yes and that is the only way Nigeria will be better.. If PDP enter probe every APC member put them in Jail. Them pple will be scared to steal

[quote author=verygudbadguy post=72691956]
Must we compare cases all the time. Kemi's case is quite from different from Diezani's. Misappropriation or funds, misuse of portfolio to gather ill wealth. These are some of Diezani's indictment.

Stop being tribal about issues. When another party wins the presidential election next, they should also probe the APC and extradite Kemi and others that have cases to answer. That way, it would be win/win for the masses.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by Nukilia: 7:38am On Nov 05, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
just to entertain zombies and give them orgasms to think PDP is bad and APC is key to the promise land...Meanwhile the delusional lots will never asked who were the politicians in PDP then and where are they now

I av told many people that the problem with the country is the people itself...Cognitive dissonance #

May your days be long. The problem with Nigeria now is that the masses are confused by the APC PDP propaganda machinery. Salvaging the Nigeria State requires the use of this forum as a medium to educate our people who have fallen victim of the brainwash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by KlasysTech(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2018
Nukilia:

Babachir is still here in Nigeria you've not arrested and prosecuted him, but you keep going on with media trial of Madueke. Jail the woman (MADUEKE) if found wanting and don't forget to jail all those indicted in your paymasters cabinet.

What is the sin of Kemi Adeosun?
Did she steal any money? No
Did she forge certificate? No
She is only victim of bad system in Nigeria

I want to ask you this question

Have you cheated cheated throughout your secondary school exam?

Did you wrote all your WAEC paper without cheating or copy from candidate beside you?

Can you sworn that you wrote all your GCE paper without expo?

Can you sworn to Sango/Ogun/Amadioha that you wrote all your JAMB paper strictly your head without recourse to cheating, expo?.

All you holier than thou, that just accused person based on tribe, party & think you are saints of same accusations, except you people will tell me you are not Nigeria

My above question is custom, even tradition to all Nigerian. But you fool will always forgot your past because no one caught you - thereby making you saint that can point finger anyhow.

I have not mention exam special center for reach kid, and exam malpractices in high institutions that almost all Nigerian went through to graduate
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by Nukilia: 7:41am On Nov 05, 2018
candygist:

You sound more stupid , sorry to say . What's concerns EFCC with forged NYSC certificate ? What's the full meaning of EFCC ?

You know the problem with folks like you is that you're confused by the politicians. A person uses a false certificate to obtain salary for years under the government and you see nothing wrong with that..... Stop using codeine my friend

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2018
Nukilia:

You have comprehension problem and I can't blame you for that. That's a sign of the bad education you've received from our failed institutions.
thanks yes I no...but u have good education...but u re useless even ur common sense need trouble shooting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by Dustingpowder: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Gandollar nko? Wetin concern me with diezani matter set? Jail all of them. Thieves
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by jesmond3945: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2018
Efcc is a very foolish entity dont worry they should pray that atiku is defeated because even magu would be jailed for selective prosecution of corruption cases.
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by Yankee101: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2018
Diversion tactics of APC
She offered to come back but you refused
Fix the economy
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:45am On Nov 05, 2018
Nukilia:

May your days be long. The problem with Nigeria now is that the masses are confused by the APC PDP propaganda machinery. Salvaging the Nigeria State requires the use of this forum as a medium to educate our people who have fallen victim of the brainwash.
amen and to you and your families..There's hope for humanity with people who think logically devoid of sentiments..
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by 46O1CE: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2018
Nukilia:

Mention which criminal was defended in the epistle. grin grin grin Madueke should be jailed and Buhari and his clowns should stop disturbing our ears with this issue for over 3 years
k
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by Nukilia: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
thanks yes I no...but u have good education...but u re useless even ur common sense need trouble shooting...

grin grin grin I refuse to quarrel with my fellow Nairalander, I know that's what the politicians want us to do. One love my brother grin
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by blackgold2018(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2018
Nukilia:

In as much Im supporting Atiku. But sincerely you are a big fool to compare NYSC to billions of dollars.
I recommend Buhari for giving himself the minister of petroleum.
Stupid folk always judging on sentiments.
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by gare(f): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Must we compare cases all the time. Kemi's case is quite from different from Diezani's. Misappropriation or funds, misuse of portfolio to gather ill wealth. These are some of Diezani's indictment.

Stop being tribal about issues. When another party wins the presidential election next, they should also probe the APC and extradite Kemi and others that have cases to answer.

That way, it would be win/win for the masses.

I really don't see anything wrong in extraditing her back to Nigeria it they can prove that she actually stole all that money listed above, EFCC should be sure before they go embarrassing the country again.

Then secondly do they need any permission to persecute the former SFG ? Because until people like that who should be in prison are put in prison they forget chasing people around because nobody will clap to them when they bring up Dazieni issue because election are coming up they want to use that to sway compaction towards APC, they had 3yrs but did nothing.
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by AdonaiAluminium: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2018
They are not serious, if they are they would be acting instead of talking. This is mere media trial

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels, roofing and roof maintenance services
Re: EFCC To Push For Diezani’s Extradition by richidinho(m): 7:49am On Nov 05, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Stop being tribal about issues. When another party wins the presidential election next, they should also probe the APC and extradite Kemi and others that have cases to answer.

That way, it would be win/win for the masses.

you sound very stew....p!d

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plateau Attacks: Tinubu's Security Measures Empty - Amnesty International / Edo Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu’s Impeachment Panel Begins Sitting / Kebbi: Aisha Buhari Distributes Ramadan Package To The Less Privileged - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.