Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Jumia Sales Consultant - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Sales Consultant (474 Views)

Shop through a Jumia Sales Consultant / Jumia Sales With Slashed Prices / Come In If You're A Jumia Sales Consultant Or Agent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Sales Consultant by Mizik(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2018
Hello there, A quick introduction... I am a trained and certified Jumia sales consultant charged to provide you a WOW� service. My services are *100% free*. They include but not limited to 1. Help you identify genuine/quality product 2. Help you identify items eligible for *free shipping* 3. Seamless notification of item tracking status 4. Provide expert advice on delivery timelines that will best suit your expectation and plans 5. Search for top brand at the cheapest price 6. Easy return/refund process for orders placed through me 7. Timely notification on exciting deals with huge discount 8. 25% discount on shipping fee on orders 10k and above And lots more... Try me today and you will be convinced you know little on Jumia processes.: CALL OR WHATSAPP 07087492423 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds. Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp: https:///2347087492423 Xiaomi phones are also available with pay on delivery
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant by Mizik(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2018
Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp: https:///2347087492423 Xiaomi phones are also available with pay on delivery

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark K7 For Sale #25k / Tecno Camon iAce 2 Specs Review, Performance & Price / Want A Good Reason To Switch To The New Itel P33 And P33 Plus? Check This Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.