Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Unemploy For 4yrs,,,need A Joy Pls, Somebody Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemploy For 4yrs,,,need A Joy Pls, Somebody Help (611 Views)

4yrs+ Experienced Accountant Available In Abuja / Can Somebody Help Me With A Job. / I Am In Dire Need Of A Job. Somebody Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemploy For 4yrs,,,need A Joy Pls, Somebody Help by senetorjboss(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2018
Pls can anyone out there hook me up with a job... Graduated since 2015,no job forthcoming, I have a BSc in mass communication, I am base in Lagos. I am a God fearing man and hardworking, Anyone can reach on this number, 08066055797 both call and whatsapp. God bless
Re: Unemploy For 4yrs,,,need A Joy Pls, Somebody Help by dave06(f): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
senetorjboss:
Pls can anyone out there hook me up with a job... Graduated since 2015,no job forthcoming, I have a BSc in mass communication, I am base in Lagos. I am a God fearing man and hardworking, Anyone can reach on this number, 08066055797 both call and whatsapp. God bless

Can you work as a Social Media/ Content writer?

2 Likes

Re: Unemploy For 4yrs,,,need A Joy Pls, Somebody Help by tuneboy2(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hello.

We all recharge our phones via airtime, buy data and pay bills at all times.

But have you ever wondered how you can make money out of the telecommunication industry, or you've left it all for the big players like MTN and Glo.

Networking is the driving force of every business, you need a network of people to find information, get a job, start your dream business.

Am inviting you today to make money from the telecommunications industry by partnering with us so that as you recharge, buy data and pay bills from the comfort of your home. You also earn a fair share of the billions made in the industry.

Inbox me on whatsapp 08134105161 for more info, and let me show you a way to pursue financial freedom.

1 Like

Re: Unemploy For 4yrs,,,need A Joy Pls, Somebody Help by ourhumanity: 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
God will surely come to your rescue. Face God the more. Specifically, pray in Jesus name. He will come through for you.

1 Like

Re: Unemploy For 4yrs,,,need A Joy Pls, Somebody Help by senetorjboss(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
dave06:

Can you work as a Social Media/ Content writer?
Sorry for replying late, yes I can.. Pls can you give me full details,, 08066055797 my WhatsApp number
Re: Unemploy For 4yrs,,,need A Joy Pls, Somebody Help by senetorjboss(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
ourhumanity:
God will surely come to your rescue. Face God the more. Specifically, pray in Jesus name. He will come through for you.
Amen.. Thanks for the prayer and words of courage

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Polytechnic Bonny Recruitment 2018/2019 / How To Deny Your Boss Sex Without Saying No To Him / Vacancy In Asaba, Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.