Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,731 members, 7,862,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Help With Sweden Admission - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Sweden Admission (625 Views)

Please I Need Someone To Help Me Out With Sweden Admission Letter / Please I Need Someone To Help Me Out With Sweden Admission Letter / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Help With Sweden Admission by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 21, 2010
Hi Nairalanders,
I am currently applying for admission in sweden, for the Undergraduate level. I want to have a detailed list of their requirements at this level, the so called supporting documents and the required minimum balance that must be in my account to apply for the visa if given the admission eventually.
I also have my first degree here in Nigeria, and I want to know my eligibility status for the masters level.
Re: Help With Sweden Admission by DisGuy: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2010

(1)

Prexmas Vacation In Germany/czech Republic For You Or Someone You May Know! / Vacancy( N100k- N1m/mth) / Visa Contact Usa, Australia And Schengen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.