Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

This Is What’s Happening With N-power - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is What’s Happening With N-power (2564 Views)

N-power: There Is No Issue With N-power Stream 2 / With N-power There Is No Discrimination. / With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What’s Happening With N-power by npowerng: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2018
Imagine 500,000 people spread around 774 LGAs manning classrooms in public schools, acting as extension workers in our primary health centres, acting as agric extension advisors to farmers armed with devices pre-loaded with over 1 million resources.

#ThisIsNPower

1 Like

Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by Odetokun3(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2018
Nice one
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by MosiPeterz(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2018
God bless NPower!!!
Una surprise me sha, 1st November, I got October stipend. I was thinking till December or January before it comes O... Make una keep am up abeg! Keep giving us positive surprises!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by KUNZEH(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2018
Nasarawa beneficiaries are yet to receive any alert. Enrolled, but there 's this message on profile saying state focal person is yet to send the lists of ppa posting. Npower should mandate the focal person to send the lists ASAP.This is so sad!
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by amurx(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2018
Hi Npower team, you guys are doing a great job. Please my sister has not received her stipend for the past 3months, initially the problem was stamp not showing clearly and we've re uploaded the letter as demanded with clearer stamp but till now the status hasn't change to enroll. Please help us look into it.
Her ID : N-Teach-2017-00000859745
Name : Oyinwola Omolola Rebecca
Number: 08143622654
Email: oyinwolarebecca@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by Injera(f): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2018
N power well done o
And I will continue to earn it where I am posted to...others please try to earn it too o..
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by bamasite(m): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2018
What is the update with the npower n-build program whose registration was supposed to start today?
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by nazablossom(f): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2018
We are many that are not armed with devices till today, when making your analysis, put the right figure up. @npowerng.
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by cascarino(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2018
npowerng:
Imagine 500,000 people spread around 774 LGAs manning classrooms in public schools, acting as extension workers in our primary health centres, acting as agric extension advisors to farmers armed with devices pre-loaded with over 1 million resources.

#ThisIsNPower
Pls, Sir what's the latest about the npower nbuild program registration that is supposed to begin today?
Is it still going on or has it been postponed?
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by Goovo(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Well done Npower for the fantastic job, I hope other agencies can be this transparent, efficient and impacting as Npower.

una too much.
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by brightex33(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good day Npower team,
Please kindly help out as I have been enrolled every since ,and yet to received any payment uptill now,for 3 months .please kindly treat as its urgent.
Udoh bright
N-Teach-2017-00000197869
Edo
Tnx
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
npowerng:

#ThisIsNPower

i thought you said n-build is starting today? Whats now going on now?
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by npowerng: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2018
Perfectdanny:

i thought you said n-build is starting today? Whats now going on now?

Good morning,

We realise that many have been waiting on information on the N-Power Build.

We apologize.

Please note that the portal will NOW open within a few weeks. We will communicate proper details shortly.
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2018
npowerng:

Good morning,

We apologize.

Please note that the portal will NOW open within a few weeks. We will communicate proper details shortly.
which kind wahala be this...i sent a mail to volunteersupport@npvn.ng to enquire if the difference in spelling of my surname on my account name and bvn will affect my payment. instead of the person that treated the mail to provide answer to my enquiries they went ahead to edit my surname. I have already gone to the bank to correct the said anomalies so the correction is not needed on npvn portal. The right spelling for my surname is ABDULLAHI, my email is olaleyeabdullah@gmail.com, 08139054752. Please give this urgent attention
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 06, 2018
npowerng:

Good morning,

We apologize.

Please be specific.
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by Jonadull: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
npowerng:

Good morning,

We apologize.

Weeks? shocked
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by Mizwisdom(f): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Well done for your good work
Re: This Is What’s Happening With N-power by npowerng: 1:22am On Nov 07, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Well done for your good work

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / Cormart Nigeria Limited Newest Openings / Army Recuitment Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.