Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? (1115 Views)

A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) / How Loan Company Scattered My Friend's Birthday Party / Avoid LENDHA Loan Company!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by benodic: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2018
Trying to raise money to finance your business is quite an uphill task in Nigeria. The banks in Nigeria are simply money houses where money is kept and withdrawn.

Most of the companies that claim to give loans are simply jokers that take people for a ride.
The loan Apps that have also invaded the cyber space are nothing to write home about. Imagine a situation where someone is looking for a loan of N100,000 and you are given N5000. It just doesn't make sense.

Most of the lian companies that do give are restricted to Lagos.
That being said it leaves me to wonder about this.
Are there really any real loan company in Nigeria that covers the whole country and gives reasonable loans at affordable interest rate without hassles?
If you know any, share your experience with hard evidence.
Thanks
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by SEGLIZ: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2018
no not one. but I would advise cooperative society, a good way to grow your money, access easy loan and payback with ease.
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by Sankabson(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2018
This country! Nothing is working fine.. All sectors are messed up..
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by benodic: 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
So does this mean that no real loan company exist in this country then?
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by FunadoysKitchen(f): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
SEGLIZ:
no not one. but I would advise cooperative society, a good way to grow your money, access easy loan and payback with ease.

God bless you

Do you know any cooperative society in Ib that I can join pls
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by SEGLIZ: 6:16am On Nov 06, 2018
benodic:
So does this mean that no real loan company exist in this country then?

as far as I'm concerned none is in existence.
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by SEGLIZ: 6:34am On Nov 06, 2018
FunadoysKitchen:

God bless you

your residence will determine my advice. besides it funny this post is not hit Front Page.
#Seun
#Lalasticlala
whoever is concerned should do something, someone should do the needful.
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by benodic: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2018
@ SEGLIZ
as far as I'm concerned none is in existence

This matter has been of much concern to me. We can not talk of economic growth in this country when the citizens don't have easy access to funds. The banks as far as I am concerned have failed this country.
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by benodic: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2018
I started checking up the loan apps in play store and discovered that most of them are a joke.
I don't owe any financial institution and my monthly income is quite substantial and after wasting my time filling in my financial details, an app tells me I don't have a good credit score therefore I am denied a loan of N10,000. I have been having a good laugh with those useless apps.
And of course once I am through I will rate them zero.

Something seriously needs to be done
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by SEGLIZ: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2018
FunadoysKitchen:

God bless you

I didn't realize that ib at the initial post, I'm based in abeokuta will do my findings then get back at you.
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by FunadoysKitchen(f): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2018
SEGLIZ:

your residence will determine my advice. besides it funny this post is not hit Front Page.
#Seun
#Lalasticlala
whoever is concerned should do something, someone should do the needful.
Thanks
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by FunadoysKitchen(f): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2018
SEGLIZ:

I didn't realize that ib at the initial post, I'm based in abeokuta will do my findings then get back at you.
Thanks. Will really appreciate that
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by SEGLIZ: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
FunadoysKitchen:

Thanks. Will really appreciate that

which area or axis of Ibadan do you reside?
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by maxibrainz: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
paylater is good, if you can repay the initial loan they give you fast, you qualify to receive loan of 100k
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by benodic: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
@ maxibrainz

paylater is good, if you can repay the initial loan they give you fast, you qualify to receive loan of 100k

It is not true. I took my time to experiment with those loan apps before I started this thread.
My experience with paylater was after denying me loan for 2 months citing their usual credit unworthiness story, they later gave me N12500 for one month which I repaid after one week thinking my loan amount will increase. The second time they still gave me N12,500 again. I repaid after 2 weeks. Still nothing has changed.
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by maxibrainz: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
benodic:
@ maxibrainz

It is not true. I took my time to experiment with those loan apps before I started this thread.
My experience with paylater was after denying me loan for 2 months citing their usual credit unworthiness story, they later gave me N12500 for one month which I repaid after one week thinking my loan amount will increase. The second time they still gave me N12,500 again. I repaid after 2 weeks. Still nothing has changed.

i know persons collecting 75k with paylater so if they didn't increase your own i don't know why
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by benodic: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
@ maxibrainz
i know persons collecting 75k with paylater so if they didn't increase your own i don't know why

I also don't know why though I am curious to find out why
Re: Any Real Loan Company In Nigeria? by FunadoysKitchen(f): 2:06am On Dec 04, 2018
SEGLIZ:

which area or axis of Ibadan do you reside?
I reside in Akingbile.....so I'm around ojoo, Shasha, moniya, ui

(1) (Reply)

Uber/taxify Partners/drivers Come In. I Need Your Advice Becoming A Partner. / Which Business Can I Do With N10m / How To Earn $10 And Up To $100 From Eureka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.