Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

16 Years Old Girl With Sickle Cell And Suffers Depression Commits Suicide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16 Years Old Girl With Sickle Cell And Suffers Depression Commits Suicide (614 Views)

Hoplite Foundation Holds Hangout For Persons Living With Sickle Cell In Abuja / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Years Old Girl With Sickle Cell And Suffers Depression Commits Suicide by royalbankz: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2018
To those who think depression isn’t real, please help spread this so it can be known depression is real,
It has nothing to do with poverty, maybe in the case of Ibukun her health contributed to her mental health. This girl has always been looking for a way to die. Overdosing several times and cutting herself countless number of times. She died of bleeding after locking herself up in a room and cutting her wrist. May God give ibukun this eternal peace she deserves. PLEASE LETS NOT MAKE JOKE AT THOSE THAT ARE DEPRESSED ITS A MENTAL HEALTH and you can help by being there and talking them through it. For those that uses Twitter here you can check her tweets dating back to early this year @ibukunoluwa82. @lala pls spread this we might be teaching someone to help someone

Re: 16 Years Old Girl With Sickle Cell And Suffers Depression Commits Suicide by emotions1: 8:57am On Nov 05, 2018
Why will I have the feeling of killing myself.
I can't imagine the pain and how slowly she died.
Talk to someone whenever you are face with challenging times.

RIP
Re: 16 Years Old Girl With Sickle Cell And Suffers Depression Commits Suicide by oluplus(m): 8:58am On Nov 05, 2018
R.I.P
Re: 16 Years Old Girl With Sickle Cell And Suffers Depression Commits Suicide by orisa37: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2018
She is not a wwe wrestler.

(1) (Reply)

Appeton Weight Gain Promo / April 2019 Wacp Exam Application And Requirements / For Men: Power Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.