Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November (18588 Views)

N77trn Debt: Every Nigerian To Owe N384,864 By End Of Buhari’s Tenure / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by Jeel: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2018
If I were him I won't bother
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by Charly68: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2018
I hope Buhari is not setting trap for this man like obj did for Alam...if he travels and get hooked that may be the end of PDP campaign oo!

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by CarGuideNG: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2018
Time will tell
Planning to buy a car? Customized accident/flood VIN history reports for car buyers and owners in signature.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by Fitbillionairep: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2018
why is travelling to US so important. why do you guys make those guys feel so important. that country is too overated
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, The incoming President of Nigeria .

So much love for my Daddy

Yes, the daddy of the yEast and flat_heads

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by AmazingGoodies: 11:39am On Nov 05, 2018
It's a welcome develovement. Buhari cleared the air by presenting his waec certificate. Atiku too should clear the air by travelling to America.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by greggng: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2018
I only hope he will not postpone it....cos I envisage ibori treatment on him...by that time it will be a walk over by Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by AdonaiAluminium: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2018
Let him please do so, to rest the issue of he being banned from entering the country
After that, we see What Keyamo and his co propagandists Will Say next

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets, roof maintenance services etc

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by ifenes(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
why is travelling to US so important. why do you guys make those guys feel so important. that country is too overated

Nigeria is still a colony- they decide who rules and covers the interests of the US. It’s sad that people support whoever is handpicked to rule them. Atiku the next governor of Nigeria reporting to his president in the US

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by Xfemt(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2018
oyebanji44:
Impossible..Na jail straight
e pain am

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by biometrics: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2018
oyebanji44:
OBJ is processing is visa/papers, if it is properly done. He might escape prison[b]
oyebanji44:
OBJ is processing is visa/papers, if it is properly done. He might escape prison[/b]
oyebanji44:
OBJ is processing is visa/papers, if it is properly done. He might escape prison
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by SirLakes: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
grin grin grin

Guy man no fit pass Dubai.
Lol grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by Btruth: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2018
cool his wahala niyen, not mine.
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by KanwuliaExtra: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2018
I trust my ATIKU to stay focused.
What has going to America got to do with Nigerian elections? undecided

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by biometrics: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2018
oyebanji44:
OBJ is processing is visa/papers, if it is properly done. He might escape prison[b]
oyebanji44:
OBJ is processing is visa/papers, if it is properly done. He might escape prison[/b]
oyebanji44:
OBJ is processing is visa/papers, if it is properly done. He might escape prison since OBJ HAD CUT PDP MEMBERSHIP CARD, IT MIGHT BE TRAP TO NAIL HIM. It politic aNy can happen.

SAY BABA
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by SirLakes: 11:57am On Nov 05, 2018
AmazingGoodies:
It's a welcome develovement. Buhari cleared the air by presenting [s]his waec certificate[/s]. Atiku too should clear the air by travelling to America.

It's a welcome develovement. Buhari cleared the air by presenting his waec certificate that has no registration number. Atiku too should clear the air by travelling to America.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by shanaka4u(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2018
As a core member of comment readers association of Nigeria(CRAN),i care less about ur wahala;all I do is to read comments. But pls make ur comments as brief as possible so as to make them easy for me to read them.if u are also a member CLICK LIKE,IF U ARE NOT.............

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by donbenie(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2018
oyebanji44:
Atiku no fit travel ..dont be decieved..he go land for jail ..Na knw go fit vote him 2019.�
This one you carry the matter for head like Headmaster,IF he travels and he no land for jail na to go kill yourself o.. grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by dadebayo1(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, The incoming President of Nigeria .

So much love for my Daddy

My Daddy... grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by 46O1CE: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Let's us pray for the chest of butterglyleo officialpdpnig and CilicMarin , chest pain will not kill them Insha Allah and they must see Atiku deliver a speech on US soil !!!!
Did chest pain kill you when buhari showed you his certificate?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by SarkinYarki: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
46O1CE:

Did chest pain kill you when buhari showed you his certificate?

No sane Nigerian will accept that fraud of an attestation as a certificate ...In the coming days that fraudulent document will set off a chain of events that will finally sink Buhari in The Name Of God!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by bettercreature(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
oyebanji44:
Let him try it
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by 46O1CE: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
SarkinYarki:

No sane Nigerian will accept that fraud of an attestation as a certificate ...In the coming days that fraudulent document will set off a chain of events that will finally sink Buhari in The Name Of God!!!
k

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by abu12: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
OBASANJO HAS FINALLY LIFT THE BAN ON ATIKU, OBJ IS BEHIND ALL ATIKU PROBLEM, THE MAN IS WICKED
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by DarkShades: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
DOYIN OKUPE IN 2014 "IF BUHARI WINS 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS, CALL ME A BASTARD"

DOYIN "BASTARD" OKUPE, HOW MARKET?!

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by papiwyte(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
PDP...... People Deceiving People grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by writeprof(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
Must Atiku visit the US for him to be credible? Did Trump and Hilary visit Nigeria? Even Obama never came to Nigeria in 8 years as president. This colonial mindset is one of the reasons for our continued dwarfism as a continent. How many European countries have their leaders coming to African countries for medical check up/treatment?
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by writeprof(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
kidman96:
I used to think the Nigerian politicians are the major problem with this country, but the last few years have thought me different. The ordinary everyday Nigerians are the problem with the country.
Its absolutely sicking to see Nigerians craving and yearning publicly for PDP and their criminal lot back to power even though there are other political parties with presidential aspirants running for presidency.
We prayed for a strong man to handle our corrupt politicians and we got President Buhari. A man with the will and guts to make decisions and take actions he thinks is best for the country regardless of public opinion which would likely affect his re election bid. Today these same Nigerians who are the direct victims of these criminals allow themselves to be manipulated by the criminal politicians who have been restricted from looting the national treasury and are desperate to get back to power...PMB will likely lose the next election and Atiku will be elected. This means PDP with all their criminals back in power. The next election under PDP will not be free and fair as we already know how elections under PDP are conducted, which means Nigerians are stuck with PDP for the foreseeable future.
Nigerians are more concerned about their stomach, their today and would vote in any government that will put food on their table today even though this same government is eating away their future. Nigerians don't appreciate or comprehend the concept of delayed gratification they don't appreciate the essence of making sacrifices to for a better tomorrow. They want Nigeria to become the united states or united kingdom overnight but aren't willing to make the collective sacrifices as citizens to get there.
This shows Nigeria will continue to get corrupt politicians and they deserve nothing better.

The lack of sincerity on the part of the CHANGE chanters has brought Nigerians to this place of disillusionment and desire for another 'illusive messiah'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
We Dont Care If He Goes 2 D Usa Or Not.Any One But Buhari
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oma307:

it is better for me to vote a known corrupt man than a man who is corrupt under disguise and a blood sucker
How is it better..
Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by kolaaderin: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
FocusedDiva:
The same Doyin okupe!

That indomie brain thought we must have forgotten the statement. He Atiku is a greater thief than GEJ, says Doyin Okugbe

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: Atiku To Travel To US By End Of November by Ategberoson(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
let him go there first maybe he will impressed many Nigerians like me and exonerate himself from the allegations against him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others / Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death / Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.