Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Do You Think NYSC Encourage/motivate Or Endanger Their Lives Alot Has Been Sa. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do You Think NYSC Encourage/motivate Or Endanger Their Lives Alot Has Been Sa. (341 Views)

Only For Those Who Want Their Lives To Head Towards Millions Before December / 10 Ways Some Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC [No 1,4,5 & 8 will shock you] / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think NYSC Encourage/motivate Or Endanger Their Lives Alot Has Been Sa. by Holylandlord(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2018
Do You Think NYSC Encourage/Motivate Or Endanger Their Lives

Alot has been said about this scheme recently and the organization has recorded more sad news than good recently, and a loYouthst of people have criticized this scheme.

It was recently reported that a Policeman killed a corp member in Abuja. Als​​o, recall that it was also reported that a corp member died in camp​ ​in April 2018 to mention but a few.

Another thing is, some Nigerians youths still have the dream of going for this scheme and they still believe so much in it. I have been part of those​ ​clamoring for it, now that I am privilege to be a corp member, I can say it authoritatively that there’s nothing special about it.

In my opinion, NYSC should be scrapped and every fresh Nigerian graduates should be given the ₦237,600, let’s start something with the money I believe 20% to 40% of the corp member will do something Tangible with the money.

What About You Do You Think NYSC – Is It Motivating Or Endangering The Life Of Our Youths?
Click here for more news.....

https://dkmngr.com/scheme/

(1) (Reply)

Corper Medical Doctor Opening At Standardcare Medical Center, Orozo - Abuja FCT / Pls Help On NYSC Date Of Birth Issue / Panadol Website With Paracetamol Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.