Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Nigeria's Everyday Heroes - Sharon Ikeazor PTAD Executive Secretary . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Everyday Heroes - Sharon Ikeazor PTAD Executive Secretary . (318 Views)

Profile Of Philip Ikeazor, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Ned Nwoko Meets Sharon Ikeazor For Collaboration With Ministry Of Environment / Fani-kayode Congratulates Sharon Ikeazor, Gbemi Saraki On Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigeria's Everyday Heroes - Sharon Ikeazor PTAD Executive Secretary . by taxiappguy: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2018
So my mum has been having issues with her pension for about 6 months now. They were asked to re-verify their credentials. After having done that for about 4 months now. She still hasn't been paid.

She has been travelling upandan as most pensioners are won't to do.
She mentioned the issue to me last Saturday and I decided to do something about it.

I thought to leverage the power of social media.
I went to Pension Transition Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) twitter account.

While there I noticed a very active lady on the site, answering questions. Almost like she was customer service staff.
Her name is Sharon Ikeazor and she is the Executive secretary at PTAD.
She was commenting, reassuring, helping, laughing and just generally rendering service to everyone that came.
She is compassionate, dedicated and an excellent service-oriented human being.

Many tweeters were posting on behalf of their parents or grand parents and she was up to the task at helping every single person. Even if she couldn't immediately solve your problem due to circumstances beyond her control.

So seeing that she seemed to have answers I tweeted at her about my mum's issue.

She replied within 10 minutes asking for additional details. And within an hour of receiving the additional details, she had carried out a personalised check of my mums account to make sure every thing was as it should be. She then sent me a reassuring tweet that she had looked into the matter and my mom's issues were sorted out.

Did I mention this was 6 pm on a Saturday -her personal time.

I'm posting this here for other people who may have the same issues to tweet at her @sharon_ikeazor.
Instead of travelling all the way to Lagos or Abuja.
Madam Sharon, wherever we see you just know that you are vouched for - either on a ballot box or in a supermarket or on the streets sef.

While I know that she was just doing her job. I cannot but commend her for the extraordinary way she goes about it. As they say, the reward for good work is more work. Keep doing the good job ma'am.

Thank you Sharon Ikeazor.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria's Everyday Heroes - Sharon Ikeazor PTAD Executive Secretary . by Mynd44: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2018

(1)

Aisha Buhari, the best person in Buhari's govt - FFK / Government Spend 3.5 Million Monthly On El-zakzaky - Lai Muhammed / 2019: Rep Dismisses Kanu’s Call For Election Boycott In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.