Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,751 members, 7,865,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Eniola Badmus Blast Actress Nkechi Blessing, Calls Her Smelling Ass That Used To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Blast Actress Nkechi Blessing, Calls Her Smelling Ass That Used To (1472 Views)

Na Only Yansh U Get, Bobby Don Flat - Fans Blast Actress Nkechi Blessing / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress / Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Blast Actress Nkechi Blessing, Calls Her Smelling Ass That Used To by MhizMuna: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2018
The Yoruba movie star has called out actress, Nkechi Blessing who has been throwing shades at some of Eniola friends, which made the busty actress expose some of her spicy history.

See her post here - https://www./2018/11/eniola-badmus-blast-actress-nkechi-blessing.html
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Eniola Badmus Blast Actress Nkechi Blessing, Calls Her Smelling Ass That Used To by tossie101(f): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2018
Hm
Re: Eniola Badmus Blast Actress Nkechi Blessing, Calls Her Smelling Ass That Used To by Buharisef(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2018
E Pain Am
Re: Eniola Badmus Blast Actress Nkechi Blessing, Calls Her Smelling Ass That Used To by cescky(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2018
See as the fat lady lady resemble pork.. grin not pig oo, na pork she resemble

Local women and their wahala..their all birds of the same feather..
Re: Eniola Badmus Blast Actress Nkechi Blessing, Calls Her Smelling Ass That Used To by Waakanda: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2018
Same same cool
Re: Eniola Badmus Blast Actress Nkechi Blessing, Calls Her Smelling Ass That Used To by MhizMuna: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2018
cescky:
See as the fat lady lady resemble pork.. grin not pig oo, na pork she resemble

Local women and their wahala..their all birds of the same feather..
grin grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Blast Actress Nkechi Blessing, Calls Her Smelling Ass That Used To by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2018
If I talk now una go say I no respect women
Re: Eniola Badmus Blast Actress Nkechi Blessing, Calls Her Smelling Ass That Used To by MhizMuna: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
If I talk now una go say I no respect women
talk say wetin dey your mind

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful New Photos Of Oni Of Ife’s Wife ,queen Naomi / Again! Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Backside / Photos: Davido’s 2nd Babymama Amanda Flaunts Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.