Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair (7285 Views)

Woman Shows Dress Her Husband Ordered For Her And What She Got (Photos) / Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi / Bald Head Man Rocking Dreadlocks Shows Off Swag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
To achieve desired hair goals when using a hair serum-:
- use a good brand of hair serum eg. Oleena organics intense hairfertilizer serum.

- use same brand of hair serum, shampoo, and conditioner to protect your hair from adverse effects of mixing different hair ingredients.

- use a soft paddle of brush or your palm to spread the serum on your hair.

- hair serum grows the hair, and protects the hair from adverse weather conditions

- hair serum prevents breakage and gives hair a healthy sheen.

- both men and women can use hair serum for hair growth.

#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganics #elaineseyi
#fullerhairr #healthyhair #hairlosssolution #abuja #lagos

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Oleena Aloe-Rice Mega Growth Deep Conditioner.

Speedily repairs hair damage caused either by chemicals or harsh weather condition.
It is rich in vitamins B, C &E and also has a large mass of protein and other essential minerals.

Our deep conditioner actively fights against dandruff and itching.

#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganic #elaineseyi
#abuja #lagos #hair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hairgoals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

For free hair consultation

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by Laserman: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
Low Level Laser machines for sale

They can be used for laser hair rejuvenation, laser acne treatment and laser wrinkles treatment.

The prices are:

Brand new laser machine = 250k

Fairly Used laser machine = 150k

For enquiries, call 08067502337

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by mifantnigeria: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hairdressers recommend Oleena ALOERICE DEEP CONDITIONER

Because it does not just make your hair soft and supple when you have it on.

It melts into your hair and leaves your hair feeling like a newborn's even after you have washed it off.

It leaves your hair smoother tanglefree, shinier, stronger and brings out the RAPUNZEL in your hair.

How about a trial?

Free hair consultation

Abuja
Syntex cosmetics
Shop c22
Extension building
Efab mall(Area 11 shopping mall)
Abuja

Lagos
Yaba pick up
GameZone
2nd floor E-centre (Ozone cinemas building),
1 - 11 commercial avenue Sabo Yaba, Lagos
Allen

Egbeda,Lagos
Chinyere

AdaGeorge, Port Harcourt
Rita

#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaoraganics#hairgrowth #hair #healthyhair #lagosmums #hustlersquare #lekkiwives #lagoswives #portharcourt #lekki #bbnaija

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yes you can.
Try Oleena hair products for your desired hair goal

#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganics #hairproductsthatwork #the_frohaven #elaineseyi #fullerhairr #blackout101 #hairproductsthatwork #abuja #lagos #hair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hairgoals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganics #abuja #lagos #hair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hairgoals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
It requires more than just words to grow healthy, long, and thick, hair.

Oleena Aloe-Rice Mega Growth Deep Conditioner helps keep your scalp clean and healthy enabling it stimulate increased healthy hair growth.

Good product is essential to healthy hair growth which @Oleenaorganics promises. Chemical free and 100% organic

#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganic #igbocurls #hair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hair goals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

For free hair consultation

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganic #blackout101 #abuja #lagos #hair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hairgoals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Regular deep conditioning of hair is important. When you use Oleena mega growth deep conditioner, it;

1. Swiftly replaces dead skin cells on the scalp.
2. Improves health of the hair follicles
3. Boost healthy and faster hair growth
4. Gives vitality and significantly lmproves appearance
5. Strengthens hair strand
6. Provides vitamins B,C&E

#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganic
#healthyhair #naturalhair #elaineseyi #naturalhairstyles #naturalhaircare #fullerhairr #hairlosssolution

Free hair consultation

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Who has actually tried this? Did it work for you?

#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganic #blackout101 #abuja #lagos #hair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hairgoals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Transitioning to natural hair can be so tricky especially if don't have any idea on how to care for natural hair.

Here are some tips on how to navigate the natural hair journey.

Do not use chemicals products on your hair such as dye, relaxers.
Go for more organic ones eg Oleena hair products.

Use less heat on hair for it to grow in its natural form. Heat does serious damage to hair.

At the beginning, deep conditioning should be your best friend to help repair old damages to hair.

Use naturally stimulating hair oils to improve growth eg oleena hot oil treatment

Feed hair enough moisture. Your hair needs healthy moisture to grow and stay healthy eg Oleena Spritz

Generally, just have fun experimenting with your hair. Be consistent and maintain good hair regimen.

Pretty soon, you will start seeing result that will put a big smile on your face

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by mercuryman: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nice product. No website? I can make you 1!

oleenahairfood:

I was at a salon and a lady walked in, she was tying a scarf. She came to wash her hair and I noticed the way she kept staring at me. My stylist just finished washing my hair and was blow drying it.

She walked up to me and started asking me what I use on my hair. She began to tell me how she never let's her hair out, she was always wearing wigs because her edges were a mess.

I could see she was so worried about her hair so we got talking further and she told me how that her husband didn't find her attractive anymore because he loves her wearing her natural hair.

She said she is even too ashamed to open her hair in front of her husband. This took a toll on their relationship as they weren't intimate and began to grow apart. This woman broke down in tears as she was narrating her ordeal. I felt so sorry for her, I realized that little things like our hair shouldn't be neglected.

So I asked her what she had used before and she told me she used all manners of products and even pills all to no avail. So she got tired and just resorted to living with the problem.

So I asked her if she can try one more product, she looked at me, I could see she was a bit skeptical then she said yes. Since she is seeing how long and full my edges and hair is that she will give it a try.

I had to give her the products I took to the salon for my own hair and took her number so we could be in touch.

I called her a couple of weeks later, I could hear the excitement in her voice. She could not believe the transformation her hair went through in such a short time.

So my dear sister, don't let your story be like this lady up here. If you have any hair issues and have sort for solution, don't stop searching because gold wasn't discovered easily. So I bring you our range of hair care products that works wonders in days..

Shea blend black soap shampoo

Hair loss HISBISCUS conditioner

Edge control

Exotic stimulating hot oil treatment

Water based spritz

ROSE WATER sea salted

Hair loss butter hairfood
2_in1 shampoo conditioner

Leave in conditioner

Deep conditioner

SATIN HAIR BONNET to protect your front hair after using our hair loss butter

THERMAL HEAT CAP to deep condition your hair or carry out hot oil treatment yourself at home or in salon

SCALP MASSAGER to massage your scalp and increase blood flow

DISTRIBUTORS WANTED WORLDWIDE. CONTACT US.

We guide you all the way till you achieve your hair dream

Facebook @oleenahairfood

Instagram @oleenahairfood

Call/WhatsApp
zero nine zero two five four one five one seven two

Gmail
oleenaindia.at.gmail.com

Oya oo Jimasun!!! Help yourself today
Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Learning to accept and love yourself doesn't only apply to your mode of dressing but also to your hair.
Be the best you can be.
Do not box yourself.
Our Natural hair is as versatile as they come. Its indescribable, unlimited and glorious.
Let us @Oleenahair products help you realise and accept the true beauty of your hair

#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganics #elaineseyi #igbocurls #hair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hairgoals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
What do you see when you look at children? We must have to do right by them.

What do you think?

#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganic #elaineseyi #igbocurls #fullerhairr #the_frohaven #africanhairsummit #naturalhair_haven #hair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hair goals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oleena Sea salted Rosewater 100% organic. Tested and trusted for your hair. Eliminates itching and has soothing effects on scalp. Get one and thank us later

Free hair consultation

Abuja
Syntex cosmetics
Shop c22
Extension building
Abuja

Lagos
Yaba pick up
GameZone
Allen

Egbeda,Lagos
Chinyere

AdaGeorge, Port Harcourt
Rita

#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganics#elaineseyi #blackout101 #igbocurls #hair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hairgoals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganic #igbocurls #hair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hairgoals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Do not allow dandruff and its like to make feast off your scalp. Eliminate itching and dandruff while wearing a protective style with Oleena Sea salted Rosewater.
Keep your scalp clean by swabbing our rosewater across your scalp. This keeps your hair neat and your scalp refreshed

#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganics #elaineseyi #fullerhairr #igbocurls #hair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hairgoals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
The beauty of a woman is her hair. Mothers ought to let their Daughters know how beautiful they are and be committed in helping them grow their natural hair healthily

Hair is the glory of a woman

#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganics #igbocurls #hair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hairgoals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Share your thoughts with us.

Me: both are beautiful. Its all about preference.

@naturalhair_haven

#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganics #elaineseyi #fullerhair #igbocurls #hair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hairgoals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Oleena Hibiscus Conditioner is a blend of highly nourishing ingredients rich in vitamin C, amino acid, and many more others that boosts collagen production, ensures healthy hair growth, and keeps it lustrous

#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganics #elaineseyi #igbocurls #hair #fullerhair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hairgoals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

Free hair consultation

Abuja
Syntex cosmetics
Shop c22
Extension building
Abuja

Lagos
Yaba pick up
GameZone
Allen

Egbeda,Lagos
Chinyere

AdaGeorge, Port Harcourt
Rita

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganics #igbocurls #hair #healthyhair #naturalhair #hairgoals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Oleena Hibiscus Conditioner - 100% organic.
Perfectly conditions hair.

Prevents dryness, frizz and breakage.

Free hair consultation
Abuja
Syntex cosmetics
Shop c22
Extension building
Abuja

Lagos
Yaba pick up
GameZone
Allen

Egbeda,Lagos
Chinyere

AdaGeorge, Port Harcourt
Rita
#Oleenahairfood #Oleenaorganics #igbocurls #hair #elaineseyi #healthyhair #naturalhair #the_frohaven #hairgoals #naturalhairstyles #curlyhair #hairstyles #naturalhaircare #hairlosssolution

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Our Afro curls is unique and beautiful. Totally worth every time, care and attention poured into it. Bringing up our little ones with this mindset is one of the best things we could give them.

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Oleena Hibiscus conditioner stimulates growth from bald patches and dormant follicles.
Nourishes the hair. Strengthens the hair roots.
Keeps hair lustrous and healthy.

What more could you ask for from our conditioner.

Tested and vetted for. 100% effective
Free hair consultation

Abuja
Syntex cosmetics
Shop c22
Extension building
Abuja

Lagos
Yaba pick up
GameZone
Allen

Egbeda,Lagos
Chinyere

AdaGeorge, Port Harcourt
Rita

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
To have a healthy hair, you have to do healthy things, use the right product and be patient. With love, care and patience and avoidance of harmful practices you get to achieve desired hair goals. Remember too much of every good thing makes it bad. Whatever you do to your hair keep it simple.
To achieve best result-
Keep it simple. Avoid overmanipulation

Be consistent. Your hair care regimen is not something you do when you feel like. It requires dedication.

Be patient. Grooming hair for growth is not magic. Everyone's hair grow at different rates. Dont compare your growth with someone else's. Have fun with your hair. Growing natural hair is not a war.

#Oleenaorganics #Oleenahairfood #fullerhairr #hairproductsthatwork #naturalhairstyles #assurance #celebritygossip #naturalhair #abuja #hairlove

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
Oleena Alopecia Hairfood is an organic blend of highly rich and intense hair growth stimulating ingredients. One of its major ingredient the hemp seed oil. Hemp oil stimulates hair growth through the presence of omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9. These are weapons against hairloss, thinning hair and for hair regrowth .

It also improves blood circulation in the scalp thereby stimulating hair growth.

Free hair consultation

Abuja
Syntex cosmetics
Shop c22
Extension building
Abuja

Lagos
Yaba pick up
GameZone
Allen

Egbeda,Lagos
Chinyere

AdaGeorge, Port Harcourt
Rita

#Oleenaorganics #Oleenahairfood #hairproductsthatwork #elaineseyi #teamnatural #naturalhair #hairgrowth #abujahustlerscircle #the_frohaven #africanhairsummit #naturalhair_haven

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Growing natural hair, even beards is all about commitment.
What are your hair goals? Get working on them now.

#Oleenaorganics #Oleenahairfood #hairproductsthatwork #teamnatural #naturalhair #hairgrowth #abujahustlerscircle #hairgoals #curlyhair #4chaircangrow #growingafrohair #frogang

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Our Oleena Alopecia Hairfood is a rich organic hair butter. It contains amla oil which is very rich in vitamin C and natural oxidants known as flavonoids and polyphenols.

It strengthens hair and conditions follicles to the root.

Our hair cream fight hairloss and premature greying of hair.

Free hair consultation

Abuja
Syntex cosmetics
Shop c22
Extension building
Abuja

Lagos
Yaba pick up
GameZone
Allen

Egbeda,Lagos
Chinyere

AdaGeorge, Port Harcourt
Rita

#Oleenaorganics #Oleenahairfood #hairproductsthatwork #elaineseyi #naijabrandchick #ilovemyhair #naturelovers #naturalhairsistas

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
It is our collective duty as adults to make the younger generation understand that they are beautiful, there is nothing wrong with any of their features. From their hair to the sole of their feet. Nothing about you needs to be fixed or changed. Lets us rise to reassure the young ones "you are beautiful, you are perfect" That young girl you meet, take a moment to tell her she is special. Your skin, hair, eyes, nose everything about you. You dont have to bend over to please society let society see you for who you are. Afro all the way�❤

#Oleenaorganics #Oleenahairfood #hairproductsthatwork #elaineseyi #teamnatural #naturalhair #hairgrowth #abujahustlerscircle #the_frohaven #africanhairsummit #naturalhair_haven

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
What's your hair goal- volume or length?
Believe it dear, with Oleena organics you can achieve it both and even more.
What are you still waiting for? Call on us now to get started. See how much fun you can have with your hair

Pic Credit @naturallydoingthemost

#Oleenaorganics #Oleenahairfood #hairproductsthatwork #elaineseyi #teamnatural #naturalhair #hairgrowth #abujahustlerscircle #the_frohaven #africanhairsummit #naturalhair_haven #naturalhairisbeautifulhair

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Have you tried Oleena hair butter? Then you will understand why its called hairfood. It kills off bacteria, stimulates hair growth and generally make your hair go all day rejoicing. Our hair butter is a combination of carefully thought out ingredients for the good health of your hair. It contains blends of herbal oils, exotic essential oils, Shea blend, coconut oil, hemp seed oil, and much more. It is 100% organic. It looks amazing and works even better.
Choose good hair, choose Oleena

Free hair consultation

Abuja
Syntex cosmetics
Shop c22
Extension building
Abuja

Lagos
Yaba pick up
GameZone
Allen

Egbeda,Lagos
Chinyere

AdaGeorge, Port Harcourt
Rita

Re: How A Woman Almost Lost Her Husband Because Of Her Bald Hair by oleenahairfood: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Respect the beards �� Send a message now to get yours

#Oleenaorganics #Oleenahairfood #ilovebeards #man #beardgang #beardking #growingbeard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyone For Glasses? / What Makes Clothes Fade? / Rihanna’s Hairstyles Through The Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.