Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,640 members, 7,958,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Here Is Why Everybody Believes Arsenal Boss Unai Emery Has Made One Significant - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Here Is Why Everybody Believes Arsenal Boss Unai Emery Has Made One Significant (300 Views)

Unai Emery Confirmed New Arsenal Boss / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger / Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why Everybody Believes Arsenal Boss Unai Emery Has Made One Significant by stevespack(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Indeed Arsenal and Liverpool played out a thrilling Premier League clash on Saturday night, with both teams having to settle for a point each. The Reds looked to be going home with all three at one point, after James Milner fired them in front in the 61st minute.

Arsenal, however, produced a stirring display to earn a draw with Alexandre Lacazette striking with just eight minutes left on the clock.

In recent years, many have bemoaned the atmosphere of matches at the Emirates Stadium, with supporters being accused of failing to get behind their team.
But Redknapp, writing in his column for the Daily Mail, believes Emery has changed that with supporters fully behind him.

He wrote: “What struck me most about Arsenal's draw against Liverpool was the Emirates
For the last 10 years, their fans have been crying out for grit and determination in their team.

“Now, Arsenal do not know when they are beaten.”

Meanwhile, Emery lauded Arsenal duo Lucas Torreira and Granit Xhaka for their performances against Liverpool.

The Gunners boss said: “I want, with each player to continue and hope we can do better.
atmosphere.

“The fans were brimming with optimism and it was a ground transformed.
“That is all down to Unai Emery.

With Xhaka I am happy, because first he’s a very good player, and he has a very good commitment for us.

“He wants to improve, and I think he can improve. We want to continue with him to give him the time to improve.

http://sidesport..com/2018/11/here-is-why-everybody-believes-arsenal.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Coach Ernesto Valverde Provides Lionel Messi Injury Update / Arsenal Coach Keen To Sign Manchester United Star. / Man Utd Star Victor Lindelof Nets Swedish Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.