Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) (29201 Views)

Festus Keyamo Writes Efcc,icpc & Ccb ,to Arrest Atiku Abubakar -photo / Amputee Hawker Apologizes To Nigerians For Lying; Accuses Her Grandma For ...... / Breaking: APC Is About To Kill Atiku Abubakar (photo Attached) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by caahies: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
downloadproject:
Welcome

You must be a fool
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by pek(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
It is good we understand the foundational issues before passing judgement on anyone. The amputee world cup is not a FIFA organised event. This made it impossible for the glass house to release money which would have come from from FIFA. FYI, FIFA always release money for countries participating in their competitions. NFA have not accounted for the monies it received from the Federal Government and FIFA for Russia 2018. The past board is currently been investigated and money is not coming in.
This is not the first time the amputees are having such challenges. Atiku giving them money now is all for politics.

Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
baliyubla:
This guys were almost banned for life from participating in future world cups, because the dullard refused to release the funds needed for them.

Then the Atikulate came along and made their dreams a reality. This is a clear illustration of the choice between Nigerians next year. Surely Nigerians need to abandon Buhari the destroyer, and adopt Atiku the enforcer.

Congrats to Goodluck Obiyese (captain) and his team mates.
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by EZEBEL: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Atiku is really spending to get these endorsements.
But an endorsement from invalids is a no-no for me.

How can a cripple tell me who to vote for.

Pray you don't end up been like them or them even been better than you.

This guy always just type b4 thinking.

I wonder what you will become in life.
dont get it twisted you run go modify your statement but he have the original statement.
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by EZEBEL: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
pek:
It is good we understand the foundational issues before passing judgement on anyone. The amputee world cup is not a FIFA organised event. This made it impossible for the glass house to release money which would have come from from FIFA. FYI, FIFA always release money for countries participating in their competitions. NFA have not accounted for the monies it received from the Federal Government and FIFA for Russia 2018. The past board is currently been investigated and money is not coming in.
This is not the first time the amputees are having such challenges. Atiku giving them money now is all for politics.

how this stupid talk take relate to what is written here, how will your write-up send dullardi.nho back to daura.
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
Atiku been deceiving Nigerian with money since 1995

Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by wwwmaster: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Most people won't like the idea of being told who to vote for by cripples.
TBF you sounds outright dumb!
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
he Neva even enta seat he don start to dey work.... let it not be dat he'z deceiving us ooo
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Mikeal09: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

...and men like Cobhams and Nick are living a life that you and your father can only wish for with your miserable legs and good for nothing sights. Its a pity you still live. Dive into a lagoon fool, just die, I can assure you that no one will ever notice.
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by cutedharmee: 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Politics? No no no
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by bcube01(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
ochejoseph:
In appreciation of his financial support to the team which enabled them make history by representing Nigeria for the first time at the Amputee World Cup , The Amputee (Special) Eagles have expressed the gratitude to the PDP presidential Candidate by posting a picture of the team on Facebook with a Thank you message from mexico

Na only Atiku give una money? What about Mikel Obi, so he doesn't deserve to be thanked. Because he's not a politician aspiring for a political position abi. Ok next time u'll come again!
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by arrestdarrester: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
Kwamecron:
Buhari gave them some money too.... So why

Ehn? Which blend are you taking? Is the sports ministry not supposed to sponsor the special eagles?
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Timagex(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pandsho:
What I'll say is if Atiku doesn't become president,he should go on with helping the country in any way he can.He doesn't have to be president to do something
nice point cool
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Let him sponsor them? Is it not Nigeria's money? The monies that himself and Obj embezzled from PTDF and privatisation.
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by hodari: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Is it because a majority of the team are from the "5%?"

It shall never be well with Buhari, Wicked cow herder.
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by iamloski(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abalado:
Oh my presi,oh my presi, when I shall I see my beautiful president, I will never forget Atiku..
he shall be your president in the after life, because he will never rule Nigeria
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by babapressy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Atiku is every where hmmmm
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by otipoju(m): 3:47am On Nov 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

You and yourself are a mental invalid

Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by joeyswift(m): 5:17am On Nov 09, 2018
Goodluck Obiyese is made of black
baliyubla:
This guys were almost banned for life from participating in future world cups, because the dullard refused to release the funds needed for them.

Then the Atikulate came along and made their dreams a reality. This is a clear illustration of the choice between Nigerians next year. Surely Nigerians need to abandon Buhari the destroyer, and adopt Atiku the enforcer.

Congrats to Goodluck Obiyese (captain) and his team mates.
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by mumisco4real(f): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Pandsho:
What I'll say is if Atiku doesn't become president,he should go on with helping the country in any way he can.He doesn't have to be president to do something
Help me ask him when did he started helping them and other .only fools will fall for this Atifku
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2018
mumisco4real:

Help me ask him when did he started helping them and other .only fools will fall for this Atifku
The same way fools fell for buhari that he kept contesting and contesting for that seat
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by blesssingtime(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
A very stark contrast between the super eagle and the amputee team
Re: Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) by Kenekingisback: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
What Buhari can not do sef angry

Buhari Dissociates Self From Social Media Bill. / There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) / Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords