Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigeria To Begin Exports Of Zobo Leaves To Mexico, Says NASQ - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria To Begin Exports Of Zobo Leaves To Mexico, Says NASQ (14120 Views)

Rice Mills In Nigeria Closedown After India’s Ban On Rice Exports / Zobo Leaves Urgently Needed In Large Quantities / Hibiscus Flowers (zobo Leaves) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Begin Exports Of Zobo Leaves To Mexico, Says NASQ by Deepfreezer(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
depezee:
Mexican government should check the zobo leave very well because other leaves can be added inside.

Smart guy, zobo leaves has been prohibited for a long time, there are other leaves that are similar to narcotics flagged by European authorities.
If truly ban on zobo leaves has been lifted then its good news for some peeps cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Begin Exports Of Zobo Leaves To Mexico, Says NASQ by damola1: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
somehow:
When you take up the responsibility

I do that all the time . I have never sold a product or service that didn’t show I am a Nigerian
Re: Nigeria To Begin Exports Of Zobo Leaves To Mexico, Says NASQ by jjbest(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
After exporting Zobo leaf, we go dem import it when it hv being processed into various products. God give us brain
Re: Nigeria To Begin Exports Of Zobo Leaves To Mexico, Says NASQ by AlhajiYoung: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Tomorow some idiots will cone to Nairaland and be asking what does the North contributes to the National Treasury?

90% of the Zobo exported is source from the North of which the North West contribute a majority
Re: Nigeria To Begin Exports Of Zobo Leaves To Mexico, Says NASQ by somehow: 1:27am On Nov 06, 2018
Let us know what you currently produce from raw materials gotten from Nigeria.
The name of the product is needed.
damola1:

I do that all the time . I have never sold a product or service that didn’t show I am a Nigerian
Re: Nigeria To Begin Exports Of Zobo Leaves To Mexico, Says NASQ by Rexnegro(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2018
Akinz0126:

A boi watch it and never in your life quote me again.l never insulted you to begin with
and if I quote u again nko ?
Re: Nigeria To Begin Exports Of Zobo Leaves To Mexico, Says NASQ by Babakolanut(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2022
Good moves,pls how far with this innitiatives? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Keep My 100 Cows On Three Plots / Why You Should Consider Poultry Production / Ugu (Fluted Pumpkin) seed, pod n seedling at affordable prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.