Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage (39571 Views)

Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Tiny-Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Wows In Figure-hugging Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by banio: 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
Gloriousgud:
if you have seen this dis girl one on one, you will agree with me she's very ugly and dirty. she's not my kind of girl not at all.

Some men like it dirty and smelly. They want the room to be enveloped with the smell so they are sure of the business. Guess Essien falls within that category, the dirtier the sweeter
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by CHAVINCI: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
oh lawd,she's xo sexy it is heartbreaking
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
JoanHicks:
Where is her Tommy and intenstile
her Tommy is with Hilfiger and the intenstile Hummmm i don't know but...Her intestines should be with her perhaps only the small one...Large has been pushed out to the ikebe and hips������

D above na yeye joke..Hope say u get my intentions..A little humor to correct....Av a nice day..
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by Kaymm: 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2018

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by tgmservice: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
is actress now the auto-correct for Olosho in nairaland

Because all these actress wey i never see for TV before is getting out of hand

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by Cyoung4real(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
where is her stomach biko?

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by abismal3(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oh my god... See waist
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by Demandy1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
I pity those boobs
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by HajimeSaito(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Waakanda:
Vanity cool

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by GenFunction: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
Gloriousgud:
if you have seen this dis girl one on one, you will agree with me she's very ugly and dirty. she's not my kind of girl not at all.
...oga how now?
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by GenFunction: 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
hour glass
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by Diamond23(f): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
hmmmmmm,
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by engrjacuzzi: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
black is beautiful
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by shineeye1: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
Made4naijablog:
The Gambian Ghana-based actress shared this sexy photo of herself flaunting her extremely tiny waist and eye-popping cleavage while posing in a red figure-hugging dress.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/curvy-actress-princess-shyngle-flaunts-her-tiny-waist-and-eye-popping-cleavage/

The Misery that will befall these ones in future for abusing nature is still doing press up in the desert!

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by kinggSamuel(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Chai the terrible things that girls do to themselves in order to woo rich men.they forget that some alterations they do to themselves can lead to severe complications. How does food pass thru. Fear girls /women of nowadays.
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by efighter: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
We have been reading about her and her stupidity on the internet. The day she slumps and dies due to health complications, we will also read it on the internet.
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by JoanHicks(f): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
her Tommy is with Hilfiger and the intenstile Hummmm i don't know but...Her intestines should be with her perhaps only the small one...Large has been pushed out to the ikebe and hips������

D above na yeye joke..Hope say u get my intentions..A little humor to correct....Av a nice day..

Yeah thanks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by neonly: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
captainbell:
She be like gotv remote

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by Snow87(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Is this one a human being, some female folks will not stop to amaze me. God didn't create improper fraction as human, keep deceiving yourself self in the name of shape na old age go reset ur fish brain for u.
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by stantonelvis(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
One day this lady ll be walking on d Rd and suddenly divide into two.. the waist is already at breaking point.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by Cantonese: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
Made4naijablog:
The Gambian Ghana-based actress shared this sexy photo of herself flaunting her extremely tiny waist and eye-popping cleavage while posing in a red figure-hugging dress.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/curvy-actress-princess-shyngle-flaunts-her-tiny-waist-and-eye-popping-cleavage/

Don't worry first. Na old age you go know whether tiny waist dey worry or not. As your waist be like tiny wine glass so no worry. Boys go dey drink the wine. Old age whether your legs go fit carry your tiny waist and others so you go find out. Na then you go know wetin you do yourself.
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by Lankybaby(f): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
JoanHicks:
Where is her Tommy and intenstile
madam point of correction...its called intestines
Re: Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage by kayalla(f): 12:11am On Nov 06, 2018
captainbell:
She be like gotv remote

chai...there is God o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter / 5-month Pregnant Kaffy's Dance Routine At Project Fame Finale / #10yearschallenge: Juliet Ibrahim Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.