Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Buhari’s Completed, Ongoing Projects Are Unmatchable – Adjogbe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Completed, Ongoing Projects Are Unmatchable – Adjogbe (411 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: My Predecessor’s Housing Projects Are Now Miscreants’ Den / 50 Completed/ongoing Projects By Buhari And Osinbajo In Nigeria Today [PHOTOS] / Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Completed, Ongoing Projects Are Unmatchable – Adjogbe by Belluchii: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2018
ASABA-EXECUTIVE Director of Projects EDP on the board of the Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC, Engr Samuel Adjogbe, yesterday said that numerous completed and ongoing projects of the President Muhammadu Buhari Administration were unmatchable by any standard. President Buhari Fielding questions from newsmen, shortly after being honoured for ‘Outstanding Performance in Leading Change’, Adjogbe said President Buhari’s commitment to infrastructural development is clearly visible in the Niger Delta region and the nation at large. the EDP who was represented by his Technical Assistant, Mr Nelson Onwo said “with the spate of completed projects so far, one must agree that such commitment to infrastructural project development has never been demonstrated before now.” While thanking the organizers of the event for the recognition, he said it was a call to do more. Alluding to the newly commissioned Port Harcourt International Airport Terminal by the Federal Government, Adjogbe said that: “Just like the newly commissioned Port Harcourt International Airport Terminal and several other mega projects by the Federal Government, NDDC shall continue in the likes of the recently completed Ogbia – Nembe road project. “Furthermore, the Okerenekoko-Omadino-Escravos road project which is currently at contracting stage, is a reflection of this relentless drive on the part of NDDC”. Abonema 10 kidnap : Abductors collect N3M, release two, raise ransom to N10M Presenting the Award, Keynote Speaker at the event Prof. Isaac Zeb-Obipi said the Award was in recognition of the recipient’s continual support and exceptional contributions to the advancement of the nation. Noting that Engr Samuel Adjogbe has exuded astute value and exemplary leadership role as an Executive Director, Projects NDDC, he said that such attributes were worthy of emulation. Niger Delta Group calls for restructuring, fiscal federalism.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/buharis-completed-ongoing-projects-are-unmatchable-adjogbe/
Re: Buhari’s Completed, Ongoing Projects Are Unmatchable – Adjogbe by gaby(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2018
Is it that the country had been so bastardized and decimated that it has become like finding a needle from a haystack when it comes to this projects or that they are just too big that we can see them ( apologies Lai)

If indeed true, I must commend the government and urge them to sustain the strides nation wide.

Kudos wherever and whenever it is due and deserved.
Re: Buhari’s Completed, Ongoing Projects Are Unmatchable – Adjogbe by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2018
Belluchii:
ASABA-EXECUTIVE Director of Projects EDP on the board of the Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC, Engr Samuel Adjogbe, yesterday said that numerous completed and ongoing projects of the President Muhammadu Buhari Administration were unmatchable by any standard. President Buhari Fielding questions from newsmen, shortly after being honoured for ‘Outstanding Performance in Leading Change’, Adjogbe said President Buhari’s commitment to infrastructural development is clearly visible in the Niger Delta region and the nation at large. the EDP who was represented by his Technical Assistant, Mr Nelson Onwo said “with the spate of completed projects so far, one must agree that such commitment to infrastructural project development has never been demonstrated before now.” While thanking the organizers of the event for the recognition, he said it was a call to do more. Alluding to the newly commissioned Port Harcourt International Airport Terminal by the Federal Government, Adjogbe said that: “Just like the newly commissioned Port Harcourt International Airport Terminal and several other mega projects by the Federal Government, NDDC shall continue in the likes of the recently completed Ogbia – Nembe road project. “Furthermore, the Okerenekoko-Omadino-Escravos road project which is currently at contracting stage, is a reflection of this relentless drive on the part of NDDC”. Abonema 10 kidnap : Abductors collect N3M, release two, raise ransom to N10M Presenting the Award, Keynote Speaker at the event Prof. Isaac Zeb-Obipi said the Award was in recognition of the recipient’s continual support and exceptional contributions to the advancement of the nation. Noting that Engr Samuel Adjogbe has exuded astute value and exemplary leadership role as an Executive Director, Projects NDDC, he said that such attributes were worthy of emulation. Niger Delta Group calls for restructuring, fiscal federalism.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/buharis-completed-ongoing-projects-are-unmatchable-adjogbe/

Lies everywhere

Re: Buhari’s Completed, Ongoing Projects Are Unmatchable – Adjogbe by ChrisMafian: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
This is a fact that every patriotic Nigerian knows. Come FeBuhari 2019, me and my household will vote Buhari.

Re: Buhari’s Completed, Ongoing Projects Are Unmatchable – Adjogbe by ChrisMafian: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
immhotep:

Lies everywhere
Ipob yoot
I hope you would comply with the no election directive from your leader.
Re: Buhari’s Completed, Ongoing Projects Are Unmatchable – Adjogbe by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Ipob yoot
I hope you would comply with the no election directive from your leader.
I am already Atikulating, like APC and Tinubu grin grin grin

cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths shukuokukobambi roger3d imperialyoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Completed, Ongoing Projects Are Unmatchable – Adjogbe by ChrisMafian: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
immhotep:

I am already Atikulating, like APC and Tinubu grin grin grin

cc lzaa jumpandpas eternaltruths shukuokukobambi roger3d imperialyoruba
Atiku is a criminal and will never become my president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Completed, Ongoing Projects Are Unmatchable – Adjogbe by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Atiku is a criminal and will never become my president.
Receive sense cheesy cheesy

Re: Buhari’s Completed, Ongoing Projects Are Unmatchable – Adjogbe by SEGLIZ: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
... politics or governance?
Re: Buhari’s Completed, Ongoing Projects Are Unmatchable – Adjogbe by Bizibi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hehehehehehe,it is a pity

(1) (Reply)

Patrotic Nigeria Youth Movement For Atiku / APC Has Failed In Kaduna – Senator Shehu Sani / Ongoing 2019 Opinion Poll: Sowore Leads(see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.